Howdy guys,

So I shared with you previously about some dreams I had with MJ and I thought I would just continue to share them. I had the pleasure of meeting Michael in a dream. I know not quite the same as meeting him in "real life" but great nonetheless.

It started with me, a friend or cousin of mines (not sure which) and her friend (who I think already met and hung out with MJ because she seemed mighty comfortable). My friend/cousin looked sort of like Ananda Lewis (here's a pic of her, very pretty woman: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) and her friend looked like someone that I knew from high school. Anyway, we were waiting in a lobby. I think the lobby was located in one of the side buildings of Neverland. It was definitely not the main entrance because the lobby area was much smaller. I think there was also a bodyguard down there as well but he didn't say anything to us as we were waiting for Michael to come down from upstairs via an elevator that was located to our right. And as we were waiting and sitting, we were talking about going to this Halloween party and the friend of my friend/cousin asked me what's wrong because I was sort of pouty but I explained to her it was because I was very tired (which was true in the dream).

After a little while, the bodyguard began to approach the elevator so we knew he was coming down so we got up out of our seats and waited by the elevator. I was so excited but I kept my cool MUCH better than I would if this was really happening.  :lol: So the elevator opened up and there goes Michael in front of my face, looking adorable in a red shirt. I am not sure if he was wearing red pants or not but his hair and outfit was very similar to what he looks like in this video (towards the middle/end of the video):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slPLWspJtrs[/youtube]

He was acting similarly to how he was acting in the above video as well. He was very nice and humble and somewhat shy. He was actually acting like the way I would normally act when I first meet someone. However in this dream, I was much more outgoing with him to hide my nerves but to also, ironically, make him feel comfortable with me. It didn't help that my little black dress I was wearing was totally screwed up when the elevator doors opened. (I have no idea how this happened but this is a dream...doesn't have to make sense lol). I even joked to him about it, saying I am sorry I am meeting you half naked because my dress was a mess. One side was hiked up too high and was bulky like I bunched up one side and it stayed in that position. And also, one strap of my dress was hanging off my shoulder...actually I didn't even have it on because my full arm was out and my bra was showing on the right side. (I hope this is making sense...hard to explain with words...let's just say, I was a sight to behold. :lol:)

Of course, I didn't realize my dress was like this until he came out and he wouldn't really look my way like he was trying to avoid eye contact with me but then when I made the joke about my dress, he quickly offered his help by walking up to me on my right side (I was still calm...amazing I tell you lol) and helping me put on my right strap correctly. He wasn't staring at my bra (at least I don't think so lol). He was such a gentleman and I said thank you afterwards and I hugged him.

Now, when I hugged him, he was doing something really weird with his breaths. It's hard to explain but it seemed like he was making it sound like he was crying and then when we got out of the hug, he shyly smiled and said "Just kidding". I was the only one who caught the just kidding and asked to hug him again to make sure I wasn't hearing things with his breaths. He obliged to the second hug and this time, I didn't hear a thing but no one was paying attention to us. They were having their side conversations while we were having our moment. I then tried to explain to him why I hugged him the second time to make sure he was joking about his strange breaths in the first hug but we were interrupted by someone from the home and then I woke up.

I hope this makes sense because it's hard to explain everything but yup, I can finally say I met Michael...sorta.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

MissG

Hi, interesting to read about your dream.

-"He was acting similarly to how he was acting in the above video as well. He was very nice and humble and somewhat shy"-

This is curious, since I dreamt as well with a MJ hug. i have been reading about more dreams from people, and most if not all of them got a hug during the last week. I am not so positive about this. It sounds like a goodbye, somehow.

In that video you posted, I noticed also that shyness you talk about. Michael avoids eye contact with the people he is hugging, but in the dreams we get, he looks straight in the eye and it´s very direct.

Thanks for sharing your dream.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Congrats on your first!  ;D

Dream about meeting Him I mean. Many more to come!  :lol:
Can you "program" your dreams? I recommend you to practice that [basically think really hard about what you want to "see" at night all the way before you fall asleep,
and when dreaming try to change the plot with your mind,
it's so cool when you're the director!], once you'll get that skill full power, you'll be able to get "movies" with desirable "plots" on order often  ;) So you'll meet him again and again, in the park, on the beach, in Spain  :lol: and so on.

I have issues with my MJ dreams though, he refuses to follow
my plots! Lol, MJ being MJ even when he's imaginary MJ  :lol:
And in my dreams he hardly ever talks  :|
Hope you all can get him talking in your dreams, I find dreams fascinating and at times they do give info about future. Well, I love to think this way  :mrgreen: And really,
it's the only way we can experience "meeting Michael!" thing  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi, interesting to read about your dream.

-"He was acting similarly to how he was acting in the above video as well. He was very nice and humble and somewhat shy"-

This is curious, since I dreamt as well with a MJ hug. i have been reading about more dreams from people, and most if not all of them got a hug during the last week. I am not so positive about this. It sounds like a goodbye, somehow.

In that video you posted, I noticed also that shyness you talk about. Michael avoids eye contact with the people he is hugging, but in the dreams we get, he looks straight in the eye and it´s very direct.

Thanks for sharing your dream.

That's very interesting about people having dreams this past week about hugging MJ. It's very sweet and could be symbolic to something, maybe a goodbye...maybe a hello... you never know. Either way, it was really cool to do that, even in a dream form. And he smelt really good...very fresh like he just took a shower. That's how authentic and clear the dream was that I was able to pick up on that.

Congrats on your first!  ;D

Dream about meeting Him I mean. Many more to come!  :lol:
Can you "program" your dreams? I recommend you to practice that [basically think really hard about what you want to "see" at night all the way before you fall asleep,
and when dreaming try to change the plot with your mind,
it's so cool when you're the director!], once you'll get that skill full power, you'll be able to get "movies" with desirable "plots" on order often  ;) So you'll meet him again and again, in the park, on the beach, in Spain  :lol: and so on.

I have issues with my MJ dreams though, he refuses to follow
my plots! Lol, MJ being MJ even when he's imaginary MJ  :lol:
And in my dreams he hardly ever talks  :|
Hope you all can get him talking in your dreams, I find dreams fascinating and at times they do give info about future. Well, I love to think this way  :mrgreen: And really,
it's the only way we can experience "meeting Michael!" thing  :-\

I know what you're talking about as far programing your dreams. I think it's called lucid dreaming or something like that. I never really tried it but I, too, do find dreams to be fascinating. I think they can say a lot about ourselves and our deeper thoughts as well as be a wonderful tool for people from different realms to meet with each other. And dreams are so mysterious that they can hold a lot of meanings which I love because it's freeing and the interpretations are endless. With this MJ dream, I like to keep it simple and say it was me living out my dream in a dream. lol And yeah, I  have a hard time believing that Michael would follow anyone else's script besides his own. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

How many hours have you slept, your dream is pretty long  :lol: I bet you did not want to wake up to be around Michael longer. Did you ask when he will be back? :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

How many hours have you slept, your dream is pretty long  :lol: I bet you did not want to wake up to be around Michael longer. Did you ask when he will be back? :(

:lol: It wasn't that long actually. I wish it was longer though. I tried to go to back to sleep and focus on the dream to continue where it left off but it didn't work... and honestly, I didn't think it would work either.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions