Pokes?

• 129 Replies

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ

Re: Pokes?

• on: March 06, 2012, 04:07:44 PM
Lately I was thinking about these so called POKES  :? .Why do I have the feeling that it's more to this  :idea:  albino/ ????
I didn't told anyone but I received some intresting pokes and if I remember correct it happened 3 times........3 times/21 pokes.Who could send 21 pokes ,3 times in a row  :? ????
And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a article where Michael said that?
Thank you  bearhug .

Well since I saw that nobody saw my question  geek/  I have to ask again.
And I can't remember where did I read that  Michael says he liked to " poke us " :shock: when they asked him about the reaction he provoke on his fans .Can someone here please help me to find a video or a article where Michael said that?
Thank you again  :)  ;)) .

How could I miss your question applehead! :) I'm already searching bangbang, I hope I can find what you are looking for, brb.

@BTC: LOL, you are so right, being mysteriously poked is the best start of the day, though I'd love to poke back one day :lol:

L.O.V.E.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 04:09:24 PM by everlastinglove_MJ »
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline everlastinglove_MJ

• Hoaxer
  • a.k.a. Susan
    • Show only replies by everlastinglove_MJ

• on: March 06, 2012, 05:33:42 PM
Lately I was thinking about these so called POKES  :? .Why do I have the feeling that it's more to this  :idea:  albino/ ????
I didn't told anyone but I received some intresting pokes and if I remember correct it happened 3 times........3 times/21 pokes.Who could send 21 pokes ,3 times in a row  :? ????
Thank you  bearhug .

Well since I saw that nobody saw my question  geek/  I have to ask again.
Thank you again  :)  ;)) .

How could I miss your question applehead! :) I'm already searching bangbang, I hope I can find what you are looking for, brb.

@BTC: LOL, you are so right, being mysteriously poked is the best start of the day, though I'd love to poke back one day :lol:

L.O.V.E.

typing/ fwew applehead...your question isn't exactly an easy one. Could you be more specific? Was it an interview or a quote in a book? Was it about 'poking fun' or 'being a prankster'? I found an article about Frank Cascio's book in which he mentions that Michael was being a prankster: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2063686/Michael-Jackson-book-reveals-King-Pops-playful-love-nerdy-women.html. But it's probably not the article you were looking for  :?   
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Offline mikeyslittlehoaxer

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mikeyslittlehoaxer

• on: March 06, 2012, 06:20:33 PM
I currently have 3 pokes from 'no one'. This makes me feel special haha.
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

Offline titania

• Hoaxer
  • A CAT MAY LOOK AT A KING....
    • Show only replies by titania

• on: March 07, 2012, 07:51:00 AM

This funny  cat has definately wised up but we are none the wiser: smiley_spider

http://kittybloger.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/omg-it-was-you/

Titania

FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wishingstar

• on: March 07, 2012, 11:05:17 AM

This funny  cat has definately wised up but we are none the wiser: smiley_spider

http://kittybloger.wordpress.com/2012/03/07/omg-it-was-you/

Titania

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That is so funny titania!
Thanks!
:)