SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: Michael Jackson was behind 9-11
September 04, 2011, 10:58:28 AM
^^ LMAO
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

September 04, 2011, 05:29:53 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Here's the video maker's description of this video:]

TO MAKE 500 BILLION DOLLARS IN 1 DAY, MICHAEL JACKSON BOUGHT 4 PLANE SHAPED CRUISE MISSILES FROM ATLANTIS TO FIRE AT THE WORLD TRADE CENTERS ON 9/11 AND TO FRAME THE TALIBAN AND AL QAEDA SO AMERICA COULD SPREAD HIS MUSIC TO THOSE UNTAPPED MARKETS.

Really?

Thank you,I already saw this also and made me react like this  bangbang   OMG!
If I remember correct Michael signed a check of 500 milion dollars in 2002 ,but this has nothing to do with this absurd and ludicrous video made by CONVICTEDRAPIST2 (what a name  >:( ).
BTW nice posts you have done SimPattyK  respect/ respect/,if you only knew how much I searched for that performance done by Prince this year,thank you.

Michael Jackson Fox News Interview with Rita Cosby 2002
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5SD25kb2K4[/youtube]

LOVE
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 05:44:50 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 04, 2011, 06:52:36 PM
@applehead250609: thank you! 
happy to be of help ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

September 04, 2011, 11:57:26 PM
In the video it stated that he was afraid to do concerts because he would have been killed. So he was afraid to do this concert, so this explains fake death. He is for sure under witness protection. The question is, if the illuminati are after him, how can he come back? I am sure they will not arrest this big organisation. I am just talking out loud. This video got me all confused now..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 05, 2011, 02:32:26 AM
@all4loveandbelieve : If the government and FBI are involved in MJ's faked death and the witness protection program... I am sure they planned the BAM in such a way as to make it safe for him to comeback... Who knows maybe they don't need to arrest an entire organization, maybe they catch only the "big chiefs".
I don't know either what will happen... I am also worried about this.
But at the same time that's what I love most about the hoax: even if we have so many clues and theories unfolding under our eyes more and more as days go by, we still get this mysterious side that makes us wonder and hope and gives us excitement...You never know what happens next! it's like a good action-movie! not those where you know how it's all gonna end right in the first half an hour of it! lol
The same goes for the whole "trial-episode" lol We all know Murray is innocent, but do we know what will happen to him? No... So here's our "roller-coaster ride" in the whole adventurous-hoax of Michael's GENIUS bounce/ :lol:

^^ Talking about GENIUS and planning and FBI.... I guess you all already know that ELVIS was in the army and along the years he kept close contact with the Police, he was part of the DEA department, with the gun, badge and everything, he had a collection of pistols and Police badges from many states, the theory goes that he worked [still does] as an undercover agent, with disguises and everything [he might have learnt something from Michael here loooll :lol: or maybe vice-versa!?  :lol:]. ..

This gun that you see below in the pic at the right was Elvis present to President Nixon when they met at the White House at Elvis' request! lmao  :lol: He really did anything he wanted!! All he did was just write a letter [while traveling in an airplane]telling the President he wants to see him and work for his country, in the anti-drug war, as a special agent! Well OK ! DONE!  :lol: The bodyguards who accompanied Elvis there, said that Elvis was like at his place, back at Graceland, acting all relaxed, leading the whole thing, while President Nixon was kind of under the emotions of the moment, agitated and everything... lolll Elvis is the KING!!! ;)

And here comes my "theory" lol : I think that this historic Elvis-Nixon meeting was more than just about shaking hands and giving Elvis a special agent badge! I guess this was the start of the HOAX !! Elvis probably went to the White House to propose the plan to the President. maybe I'm wrong... maybe not... but it's how I feel about this whole thing...just wanted to share this with you...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDwuYUMdqks&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Ok so to cut it short... what I wanted to tell you is this:
Beside Elvis, has anyone of you guys ever known that LaToya was also in the Police?!
:shock: bounce/ fresse/ afraid/ :lol:(---- These were my consecutive reactions last evening when I learned this on a FB page [ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ] lolll
My friends there were also like me : OMGGG! OMGGG So tell me if you know more about this, but I watched this video with my mouth and eyes wide open ! Ever since Michael "died", LaToya never ceases to AMAZE me and I could die laughing every time I hear her laughing, just like right at the beginning of this video here when the reporter asks her about the Police thing. I still can't figure out whether she's acting or it's her real laughter, but she's sooo funny!! that "hihihihi..." always gets me like this
^^ Now with Elvis already a secret agent, LaToya too, no wonder the FBI helped them fake their deaths!! it's goes in the family ::P

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]take a look of 06:01 Michael is talking  abt Illuminati the all - seeing eyes

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rskqvDQ0DII[/youtube]

Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:53:40 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

September 05, 2011, 09:13:22 AM
OMG! OMG!  I did not know La Toya is in the police force. She seems so fragile, and her long nails won't they break while taking her gun?( all jokes aside)  Well now it explains alot how Michael would have had help from the police and FBI..  LATOYA YOU AMAZE ME.. Thank you for helping Michael. She is a good actress, extremely good. I remember in interviews, she always said that Michael told her that he will be killed. That's when she took the matter in her own hands. This is why she does all the interviews, not being consistant, just to give us a hint, that Michael is alright. Thank you for posting this video,everyday we learn something new. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 05, 2011, 11:51:09 AM
Michael, I understood, was tired on 9/11 after his concert the night previous and slept too late for his meeting.  Regarding the theory of him being afraid he would be killed on stage and possibly inflicting harm on other innocent victims; always has been my primary belief for him hoaxing his death.  I cannot imagine Michael doing anything that he felt would cause harm not only to himself but to others, especially young people and children.  The 0-2 concerts would have been a perfect target for doing just that.  If Michael felt that his camp were dissatisfied with him in any way, it is also possible that he thought that they would do what ever would allow them to recoup and prosper the most.  With those insurance policies in force and it being made to appear he was doing drugs, it would have been the perfect scenario.  This has always been my gut feeling and nothing much has changed it.  I' m always open to other possibilities and would love to be dead wrong.  But I still tend to lean towards my initial belief as greater.  I believe Michael’s life was endangered and he knew it and had possibly even over heard or been warned of what dangers lay in wake for him, ever present in his midst.  /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions