~Souza~

applehead, you REALLY need to calm down and stop taking everything personally. You do act hysterical sometimes and you are just not always right. Learn to deal with it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Ohh Gosh, what's the fuss over a double post? Why need to scream if it is a double post? Well even if someone posted this one on Breaking News section, it is the wrong section. People need to learn to make their posts on the right section first. And I agree with bec and Souza, you need to calm down applehead. You are not aware of your own behaviours.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore,I LEFT MY EGO AT THE DOOR a long time ago,but it seems some people no  :(.
ALWAYS remain humble,even in victory,becaue you could not have won without God's help.Then when you have past the ultimate test,which is to be like Jesus ;in thought;word and deed ,at ALL times;under ALL circumstances ;always doing for others'you can go home.
Jesus and ALL the Phrophets, have taught humility ,childlike faith and the destruction os selfisness,so that the devil has less chance to use your ego,to fool you.Whilst ever you have a ego,the devil can use it  :(.

It's all for LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Please  :'( NO FIGHTI_G

You know I just think that Applehead is a bit "eccentric" (in a good way my dear) in her way of writing that's all... I don't think she was really shouting... at least I didn't take it that way... she is just very colorful and extremely sensitive.

I LOVE you Applehead I have seen your heart, please just maybe calm down a little there is no need to take this farther  bearhug

We're all in this together and I love everyone.

.... and let's stay on topic  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Look what Fro_t did to us. We started to drop every N we see. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Look what Fro_t did to us. We started to drop every N we see. :lol:

lolol/ I_DEED
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

bec

Being sensitive doesn't give you the right to spew venom and make unfounded accusations towards other people every time your precious feelings get hurt. What kind of world would this be if everyone was sensitive and lashed out at each other in nasty, mean, disparaging words and actions? That's just plain rude, unpleasant, and behavior that makes people avoid dealing with you on any level. You can't cover it up with colorful capitalizations of "love" and bible quotes, that doesn't make it ok.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

I'm sorry but I can't do this anymore,I LEFT MY EGO AT THE DOOR a long time ago,but it seems some people no  :(.
ALWAYS remain humble,even in victory,becaue you could not have won without God's help.Then when you have past the ultimate test,which is to be like Jesus ;in thought;word and deed ,at ALL times;under ALL circumstances ;always doing for others'you can go home.
Jesus and ALL the Phrophets, have taught humility ,childlike faith and the destruction os selfisness,so that the devil has less chance to use your ego,to fool you.Whilst ever you have a ego,the devil can use it  :(.

It's all for LOVE

You just crossed a line and I am in a VERY bad mood today, so I will let you cool off and think about what you are saying to people just because we don't stab people in the back and then preach "It's all for love" or whine and cry and be all sensitive on the forum. You dont know shit about me or any other member on this board and I do not appreciate you offending people with Bible quotes. Go read that Bible of yours again and come back when you're finished in let's say a day or three.
Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 05:44:46 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I just wanted to ease thi_gs a little .. sorry  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

peter is very good friends with jermaine jackson he even featured in peter andres the next chapter on itv2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

whoa can everybody calm down i do apolagize for placing this in the wrong section i just get emailed michael things and post straight to the site i will be honest and say i havent got time to trawel through finding the right section to post within and nobody knows its double posts until your post has been moved or someone is screaming DOUBLE POST in your face,this is not a site to cause trouble on were all here for the same reason and any info in my eyes is helpful and at least i still take the short time to post anything of relevance to the site for the attention of other believers! love you michael
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions