skywaysTopic starter

Hey Family@  sept.19 Jermaine will sign his book in Barnes-and-Nobles and i will attend. Do you think any Q i may ask him or should we  pass some letter from us 2 Michael? Please posted ur thoughts - i feel that event may be like testing water before the storm - ages ago Michael also sign his CD on Times Square before hit MSG wth Anniversary  show  on sept.9,10  2001.                               P.s.  I know we existed through that forum and Michaels family aware of it - but should we make any more obvious pledge of our support 4 Michael - so HE IS NOT ALONE!@ on his fight against evil and on  his return. Its can be something realy symbolic from our Army of Love - since i have chance 2 meet and speak wth him in person.  Just the thoughts@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

I believe in the same way as TS say, our duty is to get to Michael and his family all our support bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skywaysTopic starter

Thank you Paula-c!! Any idea what i should say or ask more exactly - english is not my native, dont want to make silly mistake@@. Hugs everyone!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ask jermaine if he plans on being there for the opening statements at the trial on September 20.  If he says no, ask why not.  If he says yes, then tell him you and all of Michael’s fans are supporting them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

RK

Hi skyways..this is a great opportunity to tell Jermaine that we support him. TS says it best in this quote from July 7 redirect.
ou can also send tweets to the Jacksons, especially La Toya and Jermaine {http://twitter.com/#!/latoyajackson; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login they are the ones who are currently the most involved in trying to expose the conspiracy against MJ.  But don’t send tweets asking them about the hoax, that will not help; instead, tell them that you realize what they are up against, and you are willing to do whatever it takes to help them—even at the risk of your own life (but don’t say it unless you really mean it).  The more that they see this kind of support, the more they will be able to come out publicly with what they know.  And this is exactly the kind of support that I have been giving for well over a year now, and also encouraging others to give.
You will be able to tell him this  in person.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coco

The letter is a very good idea! I think we could compose a polite, respectful and straightforward letter from all of us to Jermaine, expressing our views and support for him and his family. And maybe a petition...
It would be interesting to get a response/see what response we get. You can be our representative! respect/

And @RK, TS definitely says it very well.

What things could be included in the letter?
Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 11:18:21 PM by Coco
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

My advice to you is to make the most of your moment with Jermaine.  I met La Toya at her B&N book signing at the Grove in L.A. and I was so nervous, I couldn't remember what I had planned to say to her.  I said something about very much admiring her and her family and that her book really touched me as I had started reading it in the line up (had to wait for 2 hours in line!).  I was going to ask/say something hoax-ish but lost my nerve when I saw Twiggy leaving B&N before the book signing even began.  Twiggy is well known in the hoax world so the family knows who she is and the only reason I can think of that she would leave the book signing before it began was because she was asked to leave.  But I agree with the others, say you support him and his family, come what may.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Thank you Paula-c!! Any idea what i should say or ask more exactly - english is not my native, dont want to make silly mistake@@. Hugs everyone!

Nor does my :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ask him if he has any comments on the fans’ divide /white flag/  that should get him at least talking.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Ask him if he likes cake  :lol:

Thanks for letting us know about this....sounds really cool.  I am sure you will find just the right thing to say : )

Blessings to you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

o  /woohoo/
Ask him if we shall blame it on the boogie?? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

skywaysTopic starter

Hi everyone againe! Thanks for your response!! bearhug 

I respect all of your oppinion and would like to stressed two points:

1. my time to speak up with Jermaine will be VERY short - I would like to voice out all of your Q, but simply its would not be possible :? , that is WHY the idea of presenting him letter or some  symbolic gift with our mesage of SUPPORT FOR MICHAEL is look plausible for me.

Thank You ANDREA for such informative comment- my fear come from lack of english, hopefuly i manage it.

Hi COCO@ thanx for supporting me- you are put it very well!! respect/
"The letter is a very good idea! I think we could compose a polite, respectful and straightforward letter from all of us to Jermaine, expressing our views and support for him and his family. And maybe a petition...
It would be interesting to get a response/see what response we get."
BTW- IM CRAZY FOR YOUR SIG - where are u get it from??-LOVE! bounce/

2. I will asking for help to compose that letter or may be just to help me to highlight the major points:
  Ask him if he has any comments on the fans’ divide /white flag/  that should get him at least talking. 
 THIS IS VERY GOOD QUESTION, hesouttamylife! did he see any solution on all that confrontation? - I know, LOVE is the answer ;) ...   

Thanx RK for reminder!@   

"Ask him if he likes cake  :lol:
Blessings to you!  "
God Bless You wishingstar!! that sush a cool question - should we present him peace of our BAMcake?? lolol/

And I was SOO Sharmed by your 1000 post :-* :-*  Can i include some quotes from it on the letter? its so sensire, so beautiful and simply true...

What is the purpose of this hoax, this forum, the videos, the tweets, the facebooks?  It's the never-ending suspicions of our minds, hearts and souls.  It's the love, joy and contentment we get from knowing that you, Michael, are still here on earth. 
The purpose of the hoax, I suppose, has multiple layers......much like that BAMcake we all dream of sharing.  It's fairly apparent that the layers represent everything from evil in the world to an ARG unlike no other. 
Nonetheless, it is an adventure of a magnitude that will never be recreated.  It's entertainment in the highest degree possible.
It's an eye-opening process that sheds light on evil. 
However, Michael, above all it's you.  It's a complex maze of intrigue, deep thoughts and creativity.  bow/ bow/

For the most part I am alone through this.  I mean to say, alone in everyday life.  Nobody around me will listen, pay attention or really cares.  Though it saddens me, it does not stop me from endless thought.  I come here, read and I am astounded by the sheer smartness of people.  The members here need to give themselves a pat on the back.  It's because of them, I push myself to think....thank you all.  I am a creative and curious person by nature.  I am always looking to expand my knowledge on subjects.  I feel a person can be educated, but still lack true knowledge at times.  Does that make sense?

I decided on the name Wishingstar because I have always loved the first star of the evening...the wishingstar.  I also love Disney.  The song When You Wish Upon a Star has always been special to me.  It makes me cry every time.  Though I am no longer that little girl in daddy's arms, I still hear him sing it to me when I gaze at the stars or visit Disneyland.  I am a sentimental fool at times.....but love it.  I cherish good memories.  Memories tied to music are particularly sweet for me.  As I said in my birthday wish to you, look to the evening star....all my best wishes are there for you. 

This hoax isn't about who is right or who is wrong.  It's not even about all those wonderful clues we have deciphered.  It's an adventure, like you said.  It's a personal adventure of faith above all.  Can I truly believe in something I can not see?  My simple answer is: yes.  Though I may never meet you, my faith tells me I already have.  I have met you here, among the threads of this forum.  Perhaps, I have talked with you unknowingly.  If that is the case, I do hope you see the respect and love I live by.  I treat people the way I like to be treated......equally, unbiased and with love always.  I can't begin to imagine your life of turbulence.  Ups and downs, twists and turns.....enough for most to call it quits.  You just kept on giving, I see that now more than ever.  Talent like I have never seen before, places I have never been before...it's all here. 

I once compared this hoax to great works of literature.  Intentional or not, this hoax will go down in history as a great work.
It's a reinvention of how great works are written.  It's brilliantly alive with colorful characters, stupendous sub-plots and gripping emotion.  It's life in the here and now...relatable on all levels. 
My posts about it all will eventually go away.  My time here will end, and all will return to something less.  I will be OK, because it was the greatest of adventures.

I JUST TAKE MY HAT, WISHINGSTAR- YOU ARE SAID IT ALL, AND I ADMIRE YOU!!@@
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMGosh skyways.....
you make me blush big time :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: ........... in a sweet way though, thank you!
Do with my words, what you wish...they are from my heart to all.

I truly had no idea I'd make such an impression upon people with that post.  It's been truly humbling to read the responses on the thread.  I wanted to respond on the thread, but was really overwhelmed by it all and couldn't find the exact words.  Skyways....thank you for the sweet words. You have no idea how much they are appreciated. 
As for presenting him with a cake.....just make sure Front didn't bake it, lol!  :lol: 

Blessings to all........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skywaysTopic starter

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME@@ its coming from my heart..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions