You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
mrbigshot what a memory :shock:

About Paris and football ....I'm not sure Michael would like his little princess to do this smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider

I wonder what her mother thinks about it...I guess she has no problem, it's better anyway than riding a motor with some tough guys dressed in black leather smiley_spider smiley_spider smiley_spider

Whats wrong with flag football?? She can't get hurt. I think (and I dont know for sure, cause I dont know MJ personally) if it makes her happy, he wouldnt mind. Obviously MJ knows about it, and has no problem. If it was full contact, tackle football, I dont think MJ would risk her getting hurt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

If he uses a double for the guy standing on the screen so he can instantly stand on the stage, and uses one for the TII bed illusion, then there's no reason he wouldn't use one for the hoax, but when and where is the rub...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Girls are playing football or soccer better than boys, they're more competitive and driven  ;D , at least according to my daughter.
GO Paris!  /woohoo/           
Football yell: BEAT IT!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael said that Paris is not a girly girl and she doesn't prefer to play with dolls. I'm sure Michael is proud of her as she is the FIRST female football player of her private school. GO PARIS! WE ARE PROUD OF YOU TOO.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions