Re: TMP SPECIAL MESSAGE 6: WILL YOU BE AT IT?
September 11, 2011, 11:02:50 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The burn theme is so fascinating, thanks for all the research!

I was reminded of Back posting about Chandler in the 7DT:

JUSTICE........For it is already written!

And shall be illUMINATED! (E. Chandler— I hope you left proper notice repenting---the inferno awaits and you shall become a believer in what you didn’t before. HELL is your EQUALIZER. You’ve earned it!

“With all the ingredients—is it Simmering---can you smell it—how long before the “pie” is done.” – As many have realized, IT would have been greatness to an infinite degree.

I don't believe in a literal hell anymore because it's a misinterpretation of Scripture. But I wonder if Back is really wanting Chandler to suffer excruciating pain FOREVER in hell which would not be fair, or is he talking about this whole righting of wrongs through this hoax with the Murray trial, "Takeover" and a moral firey cleansing metaphorically.

How do you guys interpret this firey judgment from Back?

It seems to me like Back believes in a literal Hell. The fact he died (E chandler) on the 5th of November has people wondering about the coincidence but what if this is really a sign from God to warn all evildoers? I take it as a profound sign showing us that God is with Michael in all this. I don't doubt that it must not be very funny for Chandler right now because God clearly tell us that we will be judged for our actions on Earth. If people choose not to believe that's their free choice but they will inevitably have to face the consequences of such a choice. I also believe in a literal Hell because God says so in the Quran without the shadow of a doubt. We will know for certain one day that's for sure. 

@MJonmind, @Sarahli -- The Chandler case must be right at the centre of IT all!

On the 2nd of September 1993, the Daily Express published an article where it was claimed that Evan Chandler had put a TAPE recorder under Michael's bed and recorded him "fiddling" with Jordie.
Daily Express Article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The Chandler's case has got all the attributes of Blackmail -- Remember @Front talking about Blackmail!
Gloria Allred was to represent Jordie Chandler, she took over the case on September 3rd 1993 and "dropped it" on September 10th 1993. The same Gloria Allred who, after watching media coverage of the Berlin event with Michael Jackson, wrote a letter to California's Child Protective Services, asking for an investigation into the safety of Jackson's children.
Reference: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The same irrelevant Gloria Allred who has been portrait multiple times on TMZ... "Go to Hell!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaBBy06xAlc[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 11:04:45 AM by TheRunningGirl
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions