Suzy7

@Australian MJ BeLIEver Lol really? That's what I wondered aswell. I've read much about it and it's interesting.
I thought if it was the MTV moonman that perhaps it should be silver and not on a moon, as MTV awards are. Or they added that in there just because. But I saw it and thought of the hoax connection.
 It could have a double meaning. What other rumored hoax could be put on the cover as a reference but not be too obvious?
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:46:34 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

a good thread to read re: michael cover is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

actually the whole board is worth reading if you want to learn the ins and outs of the cover. def worth spending the time reading all threads here...

one partulcular thread about the HMH song, post by BEC is especially good reading.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:00:59 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Whoo, it's been a while since I last posted. Hi guys! I've been trying my best to keep up with everything. I hope everyone's been well.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

So, these are the few things I noticed while looking over the mural as carefully as possible.

1. Michael laying down. ...AMBULANCE PHOTO?  :D

2. A Boa constrictor hiding in the trees.. Hm. I don't think it's Muscles here. Snakes are usually enemies... maybe it's showing that those who are after Michael are in the shadows, lurking until the opportune moment? I DUNNO.

3. Mouse with bubble gum?
"Mouse’s wisdom includes scrutiny, order, organisation, examining life's lessons, shyness, quietness, understanding details, seeing double meanings in things, invisibility, stealth, guidance in signing contracts, discovery, ability to be unseen.
The mouse is a wise animal, quietly getting on with his business and accomplishing his purpose without too much attention. From the mouse we can learn to pay attention to the little details which may get overlooked in our over-eagerness to see the big picture. We are reminded not to overlook the obvious. Also as a side note though it is good to pay attention to all detail, it is bad to over-analyse everything too. There needs to be a balance here. " -- Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

D'OHOHO. That little mouse wreaks of HOAX, don't you think? Slick, Michael. Slick.

4. And a wasp clutching onto the bill. I think it's a wasp, at least. They sting you to death. Very poisonous. ..Someone after Michael's money, yes?

Feel free to add to this. I'm kind of stumped as far as the wasp goes. D:

4) The wasp clutching the money is symbolic of greedy/evil people who will do anything for money. Wasps are "parasitic" creatures. They prey on other insects/species. Unlike bees who are workers and contribute to the eco system. The wasp was diliberately used here to show people who only used/wanted Michael for money.

2) As far as the boa in the trees, I think that is more of a spiritual metaphor (we already see the boa on the rocket with Michael from the Leave me alone video). So to place it in the tree to me signifys a different meaning. Amazon preservation, Spiritual betrayal, Giving Tree etc...it would seem everything in that quadrant of the mural have to do with lies, betrayl, etc...(just my interpretation)

3) The "mouse" I think is actually a Rat---> BEN. The sitting on a swing is symbolic of Michael's childhood pet rat and the bubble gum is the candy Michael always liked to buy as a child. Ben was also one of Michaels best solo songs.
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:12:35 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
the box looks like it says "Michael" , not 100% sure on that...

also inside the window of the house is a movie reel...
To me this is a huge clue being overlooked. The house is that of Hayvenhurst in Encino(where Michael lived until 1988). (The style of the house is English Tudor/same colors)

If Michael is directing this hoax (as in Liberian Girl video--->The song was written as early as 1983 and was among those considered for You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login' You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login album (family). It was reworked and rewritten for Bad.(Michael)... Then its assumable that all this hoax started while he was at Hayvenhurst (indicating when all this planning and filming possibly began).

The Hayvenhurst house is currently undergoing "renovations"...or is it?  This is a huge sleeper clue I think ;)
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 08:34:31 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

deleted.
Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 09:42:22 AM by SeeingClues
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Share The Light
twitter.com/SeeingClues

Whoo, it's been a while since I last posted. Hi guys! I've been trying my best to keep up with everything. I hope everyone's been well.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS!

So, these are the few things I noticed while looking over the mural as carefully as possible.

1. Michael laying down. ...AMBULANCE PHOTO?  :D

2. A Boa constrictor hiding in the trees.. Hm. I don't think it's Muscles here. Snakes are usually enemies... maybe it's showing that those who are after Michael are in the shadows, lurking until the opportune moment? I DUNNO.

3. Mouse with bubble gum?
"Mouse’s wisdom includes scrutiny, order, organisation, examining life's lessons, shyness, quietness, understanding details, seeing double meanings in things, invisibility, stealth, guidance in signing contracts, discovery, ability to be unseen.
The mouse is a wise animal, quietly getting on with his business and accomplishing his purpose without too much attention. From the mouse we can learn to pay attention to the little details which may get overlooked in our over-eagerness to see the big picture. We are reminded not to overlook the obvious. Also as a side note though it is good to pay attention to all detail, it is bad to over-analyse everything too. There needs to be a balance here. " -- Website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

D'OHOHO. That little mouse wreaks of HOAX, don't you think? Slick, Michael. Slick.

4. And a wasp clutching onto the bill. I think it's a wasp, at least. They sting you to death. Very poisonous. ..Someone after Michael's money, yes?

Feel free to add to this. I'm kind of stumped as far as the wasp goes. D:

4) The wasp clutching the money is symbolic of greedy/evil people who will do anything for money. Wasps are "parasitic" creatures. They prey on other insects/species. Unlike bees who are workers and contribute to the eco system. The wasp was diliberately used here to show people who only used/wanted Michael for money.

2) As far as the boa in the trees, I think that is more of a spiritual metaphor (we already see the boa on the rocket with Michael from the Leave me alone video). So to place it in the tree to me signifys a different meaning. Amazon preservation, Spiritual betrayal, Giving Tree etc...it would seem everything in that quadrant of the mural have to do with lies, betrayl, etc...(just my interpretation)

3) The "mouse" I think is actually a Rat---> BEN. The sitting on a swing is symbolic of Michael's childhood pet rat and the bubble gum is the candy Michael always liked to buy as a child. Ben was also one of Michaels best solo songs.

Could be nothing but as we know there are hardly any coincidences anymore. Mentioning the wasp reminded me of the low-down of the jury from TMZ. The reason this stuck out is because his 'description' seems really off.

Quote - "Juror # 108 male "wasp," 32, book seller, watches So You Think You Can Dance, Project Runway, girlfriend, in U.S. Army National Guard, grandparents attended AA, brother got DUI recently, thrown from a horse once, juror in civil trial, trained actor, MJ fan."

My computer now has a mind of it's own so I can't copy the link for the thread but its:
Conrad Murray Jurors The Low Down
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Dangerous:  MJ is in the backround hiding behind a mask with his life in front of him.
Michael:  MJ is in the forefront taking charge and his life is behind him.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dangerous:  MJ is in the backround hiding behind a mask with his life in front of him.
Michael:  MJ is in the forefront taking charge and his life is behind him.

as soon as i read your post i immediately thought of back /front....    suspicious//

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal