You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh yeah lolol/  the money that was “stolen” before she got away.  By some means of dyslexic explanation she was magically spending it when she got back home. lolol/

She gave it to Gordon's son to keep for her when she got away, but alas, he wouldn't return her money. What! Why would she trust his son?

Awesome! I can't wait to see these "autopsy photos"! I just wanna know the truth goddammit.  bangbang

ME TOO!

I let this shit simmer already Mike  /cook/ I say its done!

That's quite the pie! :-[
Ya know I seriously think they are going to televise some autopsy photos, for our viewing assessment and enjoyment. albino/

From my own experience dead people don’t look like they are sleeping. Their faces look totally different from when they were alive. They look mis-shapen, like some other person, plastic, sometimes blotchy skin. They only look like they are sleeping perhaps immediately after death for a few hours before the many physical changes start happening, that have been discussed before. But 9 weeks dead, haha, sleeping, only someone with a dark sense of humor would say that. pale/

Autopsy photos. Im so nervous about it. Maybe Mike is working with John Landis on this one  :lol: .
And this'll be some good pie. We've had the oven heated to 1 degree lol and slowly but surely its getting its nice golden crust. Im wondering what will happen on 9/11. We should get some big hints before they drop these pictures on us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Who's good at photoshop?

+
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Who's good at photoshop?

+

:lol: :lol:   And we know TMZ and MJ are watching and reading here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[/quote]We've had the oven heated to 1 degree lol and slowly but surely its getting its nice golden crust[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: 1 degree...we all must be terrible cooks  /cook/
Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 01:13:18 AM by MichaelsAngel
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal