MJ hurts his back as bridge collapses
September 08, 2011, 01:30:22 PM
While performing Earth Song at his 1999 Munich Concert, the bridge that he stands on collapses and drops from the ceiling to the ground. He manages to finish the show, but later collapses backstage and is rushed to the hospital. Ever since this incident, he suffered from severe back problems.
Watch at 5:56-6:02

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPIFLhR-BGA[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Re: MJ hurts his back as bridge collapses
September 08, 2011, 01:36:15 PM
It is not collapsing... is it? I've heard many opinions on it and I deffinitelly won't take for truth Karen's tale. I don't know how's that possible to fall like that? he could have been heavily hurt.

That was Karen's story. I don't believe, anyway, anything that comes from Faye. I don't know about you but I don't believe a word from that woman. To me she's a fanfiction writer, nothing more, nothing less. I've read enough from her bullshit to know why I say this. Her obsesion with Michael is obvious when she relates "facts".
Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 01:48:01 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 08, 2011, 02:51:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is not collapsing... is it? I've heard many opinions on it and I deffinitelly won't take for truth Karen's tale. I don't know how's that possible to fall like that? he could have been heavily hurt.

That was Karen's story. I don't believe, anyway, anything that comes from Faye. I don't know about you but I don't believe a word from that woman. To me she's a fanfiction writer, nothing more, nothing less. I've read enough from her bullshit to know why I say this. Her obsesion with Michael is obvious when she relates "facts".

You seriously think it's normal that thing comes down with that speed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 08, 2011, 03:07:33 PM
It does look like it's falling. The part that I don't believe is the whole story Faye put up like a fanfiction. I read it some time ago here. It's somewhere around here. Too much exaggeration. Maybe after reading her fantasises on twitter about Michael and all, I've had my stomach turned upside down.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 03:28:58 PM
It was supposed to slowly descend and level with the stage. He was lucky because as soon as he felt it going too fast he tightened his grip and locked his body so he could withstand the crash. there are legitimate articles of him being rushed to the hospital after this incident. And KF might seem crazy at times but I do believe that she cares for MJ. And MJ cares for her. She's just been in this business for too long and says weird, crazy things at times. lol or maybe its just her personality. But I know she isn't lying about this. You can see MJ looking around for someone to help and he uses a wire to climb back onstage. He suffers from back pain because of this...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 08, 2011, 03:44:20 PM
It was supposed to slowly descend and level with the stage. He was lucky because as soon as he felt it going too fast he tightened his grip and locked his body so he could withstand the crash. there are legitimate articles of him being rushed to the hospital after this incident. And KF might seem crazy at times but I do believe that she cares for MJ. And MJ cares for her. She's just been in this business for too long and says weird, crazy things at times. lol or maybe its just her personality. But I know she isn't lying about this. You can see MJ looking around for someone to help and he uses a wire to climb back onstage. He suffers from back pain because of this...
How do you know this? You don't have how to know this. Only Michael knows and I have my opinion which I can't confirm either, but  I use my common sense, and either way  Karen was and wasn't close to him. Phisically close, always behind someone this doesn't put you close to his heart. There is also a photo that I remember now. It's supposed to be from june 2009, of Michael leaving rehearsals in his car and the desperate stalkers in front with Samantha de Gosson or what's her name, around his car and Karen taking a photo of that scene tat looks so stolen, like she was hiding, she took that photo from her car as far as it can be noticed. If she was so close to him why take such paparazzi stalkish stolen photo and besides this calling those stalkers "lovey fans". I've read and had enough about her and her deffinitelly obsession with him and her 15 y/o ridiculous acting on twitter inventing her "nights" with Michael and all that kind of invented horseshit. Maybe you haven't seen all this, and believe me I'm not a shy person, but what she had been saying made my stomach turn upside down.

End of Rant. She does't need attention. Off topic
Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 03:51:01 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 08, 2011, 03:52:46 PM
Sorry _Anna_, but your hate against KF has nothing to do with that bridge. Whatever she might say, we can all see with our own eyes that that bridge fell down way too fast.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

September 08, 2011, 03:55:31 PM
It was an off topic rant, cause I remembered she told the story.

It looks like it's falling, but he doesn't seem to hurt his back. He holds himself very well, he doesn't hit his back on anything. He's standing firm and tall.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 03:58:24 PM
How do you know this? You don't have how to know this. Only Michael knows and I have my opinion which I can't confirm either, but  I use my common sense, and either way  Karen was and wasn't close to him. Phisically close, always behind someone this doesn't put you close to his heart. There is also a photo that I remember now. It's supposed to be from june 2009, of Michael leaving rehearsals in his car and the desperate stalkers in front with Samantha de Gosson or what's her name, around his car and Karen taking a photo of that scene tat looks so stolen, like she was hiding, she took that photo from her car as far as it can be noticed. If she was so close to him why take such paparazzi stalkish stolen photo and besides this calling those stalkers "lovey fans". I've read and had enough about her and her deffinitelly obsession with him and her 15 y/o ridiculous acting on twitter inventing her "nights" with Michael and all that kind of invented horseshit. Maybe you haven't seen all this, and believe me I'm not a shy person, but what she had been saying made my stomach turn upside down.

End of Rant. She does't need attention. Off topic

Well, I don't give anyone an endearing nickname (Turkle) if I don't care for them. She had been his hair and make up stylist since the start of his solo career. I've seen her many times with him and they are joking with one another and there doesn't seem to be any tension. I see him hugging her in TII extra footage and I believe Travis Payne says that MJ would laugh and joke around with her during rehearsals. I think in order to piss MJ off, you really have to do something major. And I think he is extremely forgiving which is how we should all be. Even to Karen Faye. What she said on Twitter was uncalled for about Michael's fans being 'minions'. Hopefully, she regrets her poor choice of words. I forgive her. I don't really care what she thinks of me. And neither should you. She has had MJ's back during his darkest hours and I respect her for that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 08, 2011, 04:07:35 PM
Heres a list of all the things that have happened to Michael, including the '99 bridge collapse.

Let's face it folks, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was not a happy person. Most of his life was fill with pain, sorrow, and people trying to bring him down. He tried his best to find a happy place in this world but he just could not hide from us. Most of us loved his music but made it hard for him to live his life. All in all he still gave us what we wanted, music, joy, and a great show.
Michael Jackson was somewhat "accident prone".
In 1979, at the age of 21, Michael Jackson fell while practicing his dance moves and broke his nose. His first nose surgery was not a complete success. He complained of breathing difficulties that would affect his career. He was referred to Dr. Steven Hoefflin, who performed a second rhinoplasty.
Then came 1984, when the special effects went wrong with the Pepsi Cola commercial. Michael was 25 years old. He was treated for second degree burns. He was also having a discomfort and hair loss what resulted in a major surgery on his scalp.

June 29, 1999 at the Olympic stadium in Munich, Germany, Michael Jackson fell more than 50 feet after the bridge that he was performing on collapsed. The bridge was supposed to drop during the performance, but it separated too soon and the middle section fell into the pit of the stage. After the show, he was taken to a Munich hospital suffering from a few bruises and minor burns.

Feb 28, 2001, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Music News Canada and ABC News reports: Michael Jackson broke his right foot after a fall at his Neverland Ranch in California. According to Jackson's publicist, the "King of Pop" was resting comfortably at his home with a plaster cast on the injured leg that extends from the foot to his knee. At press time, the exact specifics of the incident have not been made public.     

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 08, 2011, 07:25:26 PM
Thank God that it didn't collapse faster and on someone.  :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 08, 2011, 10:12:19 PM
Heres a list of all the things that have happened to Michael, including the '99 bridge collapse.

Let's face it folks, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login was not a happy person. Most of his life was fill with pain, sorrow, and people trying to bring him down. He tried his best to find a happy place in this world but he just could not hide from us. Most of us loved his music but made it hard for him to live his life. All in all he still gave us what we wanted, music, joy, and a great show.
In 1979, at the age of 21, Michael Jackson fell while practicing his dance moves and broke his nose. His first nose surgery was not a complete success. He complained of breathing difficulties that would affect his career. He was referred to Dr. Steven Hoefflin, who performed a second rhinoplasty.
Then came 1984, when the special effects went wrong with the Pepsi Cola commercial. Michael was 25 years old. He was treated for second degree burns. He was also having a discomfort and hair loss what resulted in a major surgery on his scalp.

June 29, 1999 at the Olympic stadium in Munich, Germany, Michael Jackson fell more than 50 feet after the bridge that he was performing on collapsed. The bridge was supposed to drop during the performance, but it separated too soon and the middle section fell into the pit of the stage. After the show, he was taken to a Munich hospital suffering from a few bruises and minor burns.

Feb 28, 2001, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Music News Canada and ABC News reports: Michael Jackson broke his right foot after a fall at his Neverland Ranch in California. According to Jackson's publicist, the "King of Pop" was resting comfortably at his home with a plaster cast on the injured leg that extends from the foot to his knee. At press time, the exact specifics of the incident have not been made public.     

You are absolutely right, we took Michael for granted, and we were selfish.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 09, 2011, 12:35:34 AM

You are absolutely right, we took Michael for granted, and we were selfish.

I didn't write any of that. I copied and pasted it from the website shown. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2011, 12:58:21 AM
The live versions of Earth Song really haunt me at times.  It has to do with the solider pointing his gun at Michael.  I cringe....really get chills and feel ill.  I don't like guns.  Does anyone know if he performed Earth Song live at a concert.....more like TII....with the nature theme, instead of war?  Just curious.......

In regards to this video....that must have been so scary to fall unexpectedly like that.  He is a true pro...the show must go on attitude.....amazing.  Back pain is horrible....it just stays with you and affects so much of daily life.  I am glad he seems to have overcome it....bless him. 

Thanks for posting this...amazing to see.....

Blessings always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 09, 2011, 12:09:44 PM
It seems dangerous especially with all the pyro. I hope they didn't try to hurt him on purpose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions