No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

In my opinion, Pearl Jr. is a backslider.  I don’t know if she believes he is dead or that he faked it.  It’s hard to tell.  Is it proper for jurors to be able to surf the net?  I never heard of that being done, especially when they are being told not to read anything about the case or even utter a word about it.  How can one surf the web and not come across something about this case?   90 days.  Most assuredly there will be at least 12 books written and these jurors are soon thereafter going to get paid; interviews, etc. their incomes are going to dramatically increase. 

I also don’t see how a questionaire can be completed that doesn ask if they believe Michael is alive or if they are hoaxers.  Actually that might give them one up for the defense.  Suely at least one or two will be in the house.  I would absolutely love to be on that jury.  I would fake it so good that no one wold know how involved I have been in discovering da troot.  And I’ll bet some of the potentials are doing just that.

It’s about to get crazy.  What station will this be aired on?  I’ve got to see it /white flag/
Last Edit: September 09, 2011, 04:35:30 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

And toys are still in t he court room   :lol:

I felt sorry for Murray. He looks so tense and pale!  pale/

Who the hell is Murray, anyway? The guilty,  victim, an accomplice, scapegoat, FBI agent or Michael's friend and colaborator hoax?  /pull hair/

I still stick to my theory where I think that Murray was hired to kill Michael, tried and failed. Michael outsmarted them all and Xscaped on time or was saved in the hospital but pronounced dead for his safety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

would absolutely love to be on that jury.  I would fake it so good that no one wold know how involved I have been in discovering da troot.  And I’ll bet some of the potentials are doing just that.
yeah baby. I would lie like the devil himself to get on that jury panel as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

AnaMarcia
Who the hell is Murray, anyway? The guilty,  victim, an accomplice, scapegoat, FBI agent or Michael's friend and colaborator hoax? 

:lol:  As TS would say, 'and the answer is-- all of the above'! rr/

Well if this is a hoax court or a sting court, it sure is involving a lot of people, and soon the world will be focused on this death scene again, and on TV.  It's too bad we won't be seeing beautiful pics of Michael coming and going from court like 2005. :cry:
I liked what the clerk or court reporter in pink said Judge Pastor said, "We didn't expect that you've been living under a rock the last few years, or that you've made a pitstop here from Mars."  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Ok, that set the scene - end of January, watch out for jurors book deals etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

And toys are still in t he court room   :lol:

I felt sorry for Murray. He looks so tense and pale!  pale/

Who the hell is Murray, anyway? The guilty,  victim, an accomplice, scapegoat, FBI agent or Michael's friend and colaborator hoax?  /pull hair/

I still stick to my theory where I think that Murray was hired to kill Michael, tried and failed. Michael outsmarted them all and Xscaped on time or was saved in the hospital but pronounced dead for his safety.
I’m kind of on the fence with you Scorp on that.  I so believe he was hired just to do the biddings of the ones who wanted Michael’s stuff.   I seriously don’t believe Murray was supposed to kill Michael, just keep him doped up and under nourished enough so he would foil the concerts and all his wealth would revert to them by default.  But Michael outsmarted them yet …AGAIN.    /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions