What wonderful news!! We will keep fighting for you Michael, until every name you were called, every insinuation about you and every non believer believes in you. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
^^ That's excellent!

I think it would be also great if the believers addressed an open letter like that to the main-stream media and make pressures on them to start presenting the hoax to the general public!
I think Pearl Jr's documentary is done in this sense too! so that someone from the media starts noticing and say something about it! But so far they have "successfully" ignored the hoax and the believers, either out of fear to look ridiculous [as we are catalogued as NUT-cases!] or simply lack of interest!
Maybe if we join our forces something will eventually happen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The only problem with that I think is; in two different occasions they picked and ran with topics within the hoax or proof of the hoax that intentionally made us look bad. As far as Pearl Jr. we all have different opinions about her but even her videos,book,interviews can't be taken seriously by those outside of the hoax. I know if I was an outsider looking in I wouldn't take her seriously because of the presentaion and her videos and interviews aren't as professional as they should be.

It has beed discussed before that perhaps it should be taken to the media but in all I think (and I could be wrong) it was decided against upon because if the main media wanted to pick up on it they would have by now. It's not as if this hoax is a deep dark secret if that makes sense.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

I have always been in the fight for justice4mj simply because it’s a fight that’s long overdue.  Whether he is alive or not, what they already did to him is autrocious.  If I can in any way be instrumental in righting the wrongs done, I am in it for the long haul.  Diane Dimond and her crew are just itching to get started up again.  We’ve got to be ready.  Now I believe they take the fans seriously because they know there is power in numbers and we are standing firm.  That is one reason why I am praying that Wagener can get his video out there. It will be like icing on the cake. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions