[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjyM7yFPLMQ&feature=feedu[/youtube]

OMG,Michael GAVE THE PUBLIC WHAT THEY WANTED,not what THEY NEED IT afraid/ afraid/ afraid/ afraid/.I knew it,I KNEW IT,if people had dirty minds and dirty thoughts /scream/,Michael gave them EXACTLY THAT!!!!!!Do you want CRAZY ???? I will show you crazy!!!!!
People say Michael is not capable of that,No ,NO he will not do that,lol  8-).But we were all WRONG.HE IS CAPABLE,he has the means and the RIGHT CONNECTIONs  8-).He is the MASTER and THE DIRESCTOR,remember????THE MANIPULATOR,like Lisa and Jermaine told us.

Lisa Marie Presley:
"To some degree, he was a master at manipulating the media,' she said.
'I understand that nobody really knew who I was. They just assumed I was going along with something he would be doing....I understand it better now.
The manipulation was a survival tactic for him."

Remember when V gave EVE the drug,and she thought that all that happened was real???????This is what happened to us all, afraid/,MIchael gave as THE ILLUSION and we BELIEVED It  :shock: afraid/.We are ALL EVEy  OMG!!!!!!!!!

V for Vendetta - Evey's awakening
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruEUCwVgHdk[/youtube]
Now I understand  it all,I understand why I thought that NOTHING SEEMS TO BE REAL.The 1993 was ODD and the 2005 was even more stranger.Everyone wanished like they never existed  :?.

Michael Joe Jackson during Geraldo Rivera interwiev in 2005:
"There are alot of surprises.Film.I love film.It's innovating,taking the medium to a new place.I used the music video medium as a short film medium to take me to the next level.I'm having alot of fun ." :lol: :lol:(yes sure and he is in the middle of the TRIAL,and the Prison was waiting for him,sorry Jermaine, the airplane :lol:  :lol:).
Michael Joe Jackson:
"It's an ADVENTURE,a great ADVENTURE,it's nothing to be nervous about!!!!!!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuWKdOm6aXI
[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sometimes I really feel  like i was a bit drugged... especially after hoaxing all night long in front of my computer....
 errrr fresse/ albino/ afraid/   geek/

But I guess I like it!  :-[
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sometimes I really feel  like i was a bit drugged... especially after hoaxing all night long in front of my computer....
 errrr fresse/ albino/ afraid/   geek/

But I guess I like it!  :-[

Yes Susie Michael drugged us all,and he gave us all the WHITE MILK ,lol,the PROPOFOOL,lol  :lol:!!
Michael is UPSET,and when he is upset he can be really BAD,remember Lisa words?????When I saw what Michael was doing starting 2:30 I was like  OMG!  mj_bad/,THE MIRROR,the 46 FUN BABY GAMES...., V sign(vendetta), BYE BYE sign and THE THUMB UP.......but THE FUN is OVER   afraid/!
It is TIME for your TRIAL.....where are THEY,where is the JUDGE,where is the JURY ,where is the EXECUTION? I tell  you where they are,they are in our MIND afraid/!!!!! .......  Arvizos,Sneddon,Diamond,Bashir,Nancy Grace.......I functioned as I was told.....We did as we were told,as ordered  8-).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveIsForever

Sorry i am lost,  maybe someone could explain please so i am not sitting here confused?
[quote applehead250609 posted- 'I functioned as I was told.....We did as we were told,as ordered '/quote]

I don't understand, nobody orders anybody to do anything! Are you saying michael ordered you?Michael would give orders  confused/  You chose to take a path to walk down, and you walk down it, fear, upset, pain, joy may await all down that path the same path you walk down but YOU chose to make that choice and walk. You chose to continue when faced with what maybe down the path and when you come across a barrier then you chose to walk away or hold 'someones' hand and continue through that barrier. Michael did not order you if that is to be my understanding of what isposted??

Sorry in advance to you applehead if i am completely wrong, sometimes when in a state of confusion asking is the best way. I ask with love.

I guess the question is 'Did we listen to michael's messages'?  The messages that have been there for years upon years for the world to read! If so then we all know what needs to be done.

We will all have to answer to one person in the end! I hope when my judgement day comes that the one person knows that 'I follow my heart'

Love has no barriers!

Much love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
●▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬●
"When you're down and out and there's no hope at all. If you just believe, there's no way we can fall. Let's realize that a change can only come, when we all stand together as one..."♥ We love you Michael ♥
☆☆☆ ARMY OF ❤Լ.Ơ.Ɣ.Є❤⑦⑦⑦ ☆

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal