No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Akon on MJ, May 2009]The way he thinks....some artists think regional, some think national, I was thinking international. He thinks planets. It\'s on another level...[/size][/color]

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video, very interesting.. This dude said he is a lawyer, an ACTOR the magic word.. ACTOR.. HE THINKS MICHAEL IS NOT DEAD HE SAID A POSSIBILITY! Does he know something?? I think so..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

OMG!  here it comes.  Things are really getting interesting.  I don’t like this man insinuating Michael was a drug addict.  But I do like that he thinks there’s a possibility that he might not be dead.

I think I might take my vacation in L.A.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Andrea

I say good for Pearl for getting this guy to say he think it's a possibility Michael isn't dead. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Willie L Hampton, your poster says i support to Dr. Conrad Murray, an innocent man who must be exonerated" He is a "friend of Murray from making 30 years" 8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chinbie

its good to see this banner and someone is agree with all of us here
thinking  that michael is alive!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

OMG!  here it comes.  Things are really getting interesting.  I don’t like this man insinuating Michael was a drug addict.  But I do like that he thinks there’s a possibility that he might not be dead.

I think I might take my vacation in L.A.
I am joining you in L.A.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

/woohoo/ This is a good job Pearl. Here u go, I will repeat again my version, Murray was hired to kill MJ but Michael was saved. Because Murray felt MJ's pulse in ambulance, he suspects MJ may did not die. That's what Michael is going to reveal. That's what Joe meant saying Murray is a fall guy. Higher authority people, not even AEG perhaps, used CM to kill MJ. Now things sound right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

liegi

I agree with you Scorpionchick. 
This was a really good interview, the most interesting thing to come along--gave me goosebumps.
I think MJ was offered a way out.
Thank you for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Great video from Pearl! Liked her questions...
I love how this man [Murray's friend... common citizen... or actor or whatever] added one more connection in the long row of connections between MJ hoax & ELVIS hoax.

And speaking about CONRAD Murray and Elvis ^^ here's one of my most recent finds!

On JUNE 2009 there was a new book released called "Advanced Elvis course" [lmao!], written by an author called........... R U READY??? His name is CONRAD[/b] C.A.
If this is just another simple coincidence in the long row of all those hoax-coincidences, then my name is Coincidence MyAss!

LINKS: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
^^ The author of the book has a YT account: CAConrad777 ;)

"[...]One of my favorite sections was "The Elvis Was Ben Interview" in which Conrad interviews a Ben Franklin scholar and seeks to make a connection between the two great men. Another was "If Elvis Could Hear You Now!" in which posters were plastered across Philadelphia that stated callers could leave a message for Elvis. Conrad takes his favorite fifteen calls (from the hundreds he claims to have received) and shares them. The diversity and creativity of the pieces in Advanced Elvis Course is considerable.
If you don't love the King and Conrad before this book, you will after reading it.  Perhaps my only criticism for this book is that I wanted more.  Although we see the outline of the "Advanced Elvis Course" we can only assume what the end result will be. The day after I finished the book, I dug out my record of Elvis Presley's movie "It Happened at the World's Fair" and put the same film on my Netflix queue. Conrad's writing makes me want to love Elvis as much as he does--which just might be the point."
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:13:16 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

all4loveandbelieve

/woohoo/ This is a good job Pearl. Here u go, I will repeat again my version, Murray was hired to kill MJ but Michael was saved. Because Murray felt MJ's pulse in ambulance, he suspects MJ may did not die. That's what Michael is going to reveal. That's what Joe meant saying Murray is a fall guy. Higher authority people, not even AEG perhaps, used CM to kill MJ. Now things sound right.

So that means if Conrad was involved,meaning  he was hired to kill Michael he deserves to go to jail not only for 4 yrs for longer then that. So if the verdict will be guilty, it does not mean Michael is dead, we should not give up hope. The question is, who helped Michael escape? Was it Conrad Murray who had a change of heart? Or the family who had already a jet set for Michael's escape in 2005 molestation trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
In my opinion, it was very obvious from the very beginning that Murray is involved in the hoax. He was not hired by anyone, but by Michael.
There are so many clues that indicate this. I wonder why there are still believers who think Murray is on the "bad side". And even if Murray gets convicted, I think this is also part of the plan... in order to prove that the Justice System sucks... that innocent people can get so easily trashed down! Just like what happened to Michael during all those years... And nothing happened to the guilty ones, not even after Michael was proven innocent and exonerated. On the contrary , his image continued to be publicly trashed down.

I posted much more about other clues linking Murray to LaToya and Elvis , here on this topic :
Last Edit: September 11, 2011, 10:38:19 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Galaxy

In my opinion, it was very obvious from the very beginning that Murray is involved in the hoax. He was not hired by anyone, but by Michael.
I could not agree more.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

I am one of those who don’t see that as cut and dry as others.  Time will tell so I’ll keep waiting and watching.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

So that means if Conrad was involved,meaning  he was hired to kill Michael he deserves to go to jail not only for 4 yrs for longer then that. So if the verdict will be guilty, it does not mean Michael is dead, we should not give up hope. The question is, who helped Michael escape? Was it Conrad Murray who had a change of heart? Or the family who had already a jet set for Michael's escape in 2005 molestation trial?

Correct. The members of Nation of Islam helped MJ to escape, IMHO.  I was always doubtful about Conrad being in hoax theory. His actions on June 25 can be interpreted both ways: he was trying to kill Michael or he was trying to cover up Michael's hoax. The first one more believable to me considering after "death" events.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions