all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
/woohoo/ This is a good job Pearl. Here u go, I will repeat again my version, Murray was hired to kill MJ but Michael was saved. Because Murray felt MJ's pulse in ambulance, he suspects MJ may did not die. That's what Michael is going to reveal. That's what Joe meant saying Murray is a fall guy. Higher authority people, not even AEG perhaps, used CM to kill MJ. Now things sound right.

So that means if Conrad was involved,meaning  he was hired to kill Michael he deserves to go to jail not only for 4 yrs for longer then that. So if the verdict will be guilty, it does not mean Michael is dead, we should not give up hope. The question is, who helped Michael escape? Was it Conrad Murray who had a change of heart? Or the family who had already a jet set for Michael's escape in 2005 molestation trial?

Correct. The members of Nation of Islam helped MJ to escape, IMHO.  I was always doubtful about Conrad being in hoax theory. His actions on June 25 can be interpreted both ways: he was trying to kill Michael or he was trying to cover up Michael's hoax. The first one more believable to me considering after "death" events.

You maybe up to something.. Anything is possible.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
For me is interesting that video as this are released...message ?? :) lolol/ michael-jackson/ Thanks for this video !! mj_dance/

moonwalk_/
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:11:52 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions