No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

I think there is a lot about the 2005 trial that has yet to come out.  If we dissected those days as much as this hoax, we'd be shocked and amazed.  Standing back and looking at the trial; it was a huge test of the American justice system.  He was found not guilty on all counts.  Jermaine must have truly been scared that he would not make it through to freedom. The sad, ironic twist of the whole thing was that after the trial, Michael was not free.  The justice system indeed worked for Michael.  It's the media that jailed his spirit and the people that turned from him that jailed his heart.  He could have fled during the trial, he didn't.  He stayed, he fought and he won...in court.  In the court of public opinion, however, he lost.  The damage to his reputation was done.  No matter the verdict, he was convicted in the eyes of millions.  It was heartbreaking to see.  Anger and sadness filled me in those days.  I remember thinking I wish the trial took place outside of the American system.  I hated to see him leave the country.  I understood why...absolutely. 
As far as this report of Jermaine having a plane ready and waiting.....how are we to know for sure?  I would have done the same for my brother.  If nothing but a reassurance to him that I have his back and love him.  I think on order to really comment on what was going through their minds during those days, I'd have to walk a mile in their shoes.  That's something I don't plan on doing......ever.  I don't know how Michael survived (or his family), but I am ever thankful he (they)did.  One thing I am sure of; he didn't make it through the trial of 2005 to end up dying of a drug over-dose in 2009.  I wish more people could see that.  However, yet again the court of public opinion is almighty. 

Blessings to all........

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I think there is a lot about the 2005 trial that has yet to come out.  If we dissected those days as much as this hoax, we'd be shocked and amazed.  Standing back and looking at the trial; it was a huge test of the American justice system.  He was found not guilty on all counts.  Jermaine must have truly been scared that he would not make it through to freedom. The sad, ironic twist of the whole thing was that after the trial, Michael was not free.  The justice system indeed worked for Michael.  It's the media that jailed his spirit and the people that turned from him that jailed his heart.  He could have fled during the trial, he didn't.  He stayed, he fought and he won...in court.  In the court of public opinion, however, he lost.  The damage to his reputation was done.  No matter the verdict, he was convicted in the eyes of millions.  It was heartbreaking to see.  Anger and sadness filled me in those days.  I remember thinking I wish the trial took place outside of the American system.  I hated to see him leave the country.  I understood why...absolutely. 
As far as this report of Jermaine having a plane ready and waiting.....how are we to know for sure?  I would have done the same for my brother.  If nothing but a reassurance to him that I have his back and love him.  I think on order to really comment on what was going through their minds during those days, I'd have to walk a mile in their shoes.  That's something I don't plan on doing......ever.  I don't know how Michael survived (or his family), but I am ever thankful he (they)did.  One thing I am sure of; he didn't make it through the trial of 2005 to end up dying of a drug over-dose in 2009.  I wish more people could see that.  However, yet again the court of public opinion is almighty. 

Blessings to all........

Very well said Wishingstar, his trial was in 2005 and 4 yrs later he would take drugs and die?? No way.. There is more than meets the eye..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Blessings to all........

This alone takes a lot of heart! He could have fled, but only a guilty man would do that.
He had shown courage and strength in those days.
'It doesn't matter how many times you fall, its how many times you stand back up!'
Michael stood up and is still standing. I feel it in every nerve in my body!
 bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

A couple of days of talking about it, it seems upon a guilty verdict, MJ would have been taken directly into custody.

It is possible that JJ was referring to a plan ready in case the trial started going badly for Michael... as it was, it became quickly apparent that Michael was probably going to be acquitted. JJ may have omitted this detail for theatrical effect.

It's clear to me this story was designed to be a shocking headline to remind people about MJ. I mean, it has been 2 years. Most people weren't aware the trial was coming up. Now, thanks to this story, MJ's name is back in the news. I had people who don't give a rip about anything MJ come up to me and say "did you hear...?" in regards to this article. Great stuff.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions