Michael Jackson Lawyer Calls BS On Jermaine Jackson
September 11, 2011, 01:12:14 PM
Michael Jackson Lawyer Calls BS  On Jermaine Jackson

23 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson against child molestation charges tells TMZ ... Jermaine Jackson's claim of a plan for Michael to bolt the country if convicted would been for nothing ... because MJ never would have had the chance to flee even if he wanted to.

Tom Mesereau tells us ... Santa Barbara Police told him several years after the trial that they were extremely concerned about possible violence if MJ was convicted. Mesereau says the cops were particularity concerned about the Nation of Islam.

As a result of those concerns, Mesereau says he was told if Michael had been convicted, he would immediately have been taken into custody and helicoptered to a prison facility in Lompoc, CA.

The upshot -- there would have been no opportunity for escape.

But more fundamentally, Mesereau says Jackson never talked about fleeing and says he obeyed the law throughout the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Galaxy

This story and the "Blame It on the Boogie" story have been written just to help Jermaine with book sales.
Latoya made appearances everywhere when her book was about to be released, now it's time for Jermaine to do the same.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Saving The Universe One A**hole At A Time.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
It was obvious from the beginning.... unless they would have sent a double in court  for the verdict while Michael would have left the country.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its just so weird that he would make up a blatant lie like this!
I PRAY this is not solely for book sales. I really hope he is better than that and is doing this for Michael!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

pepper

"But more fundamentally, Mesereau says Jackson never talked about fleeing and says he obeyed the law throughout the trial."

Thank goodness for Tom Mesereau!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson Lawyer Calls BS  On Jermaine Jackson

23 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

The lawyer who successfully defended Michael Jackson against child molestation charges tells TMZ ... Jermaine Jackson's claim of a plan for Michael to bolt the country if convicted would been for nothing ... because MJ never would have had the chance to flee even if he wanted to.

Tom Mesereau tells us ... Santa Barbara Police told him several years after the trial that they were extremely concerned about possible violence if MJ was convicted. Mesereau says the cops were particularity concerned about the Nation of Islam.

As a result of those concerns, Mesereau says he was told if Michael had been convicted, he would immediately have been taken into custody and helicoptered to a prison facility in Lompoc, CA.

The upshot -- there would have been no opportunity for escape

But more fundamentally, Mesereau says Jackson never talked about fleeing and says he obeyed the law throughout the trial.

Exactly what I said on here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

What I think about  what Jermain said is that it might be a message to us that the plan was used on June 25,2009. He just could not say that directly for known reasons.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

What’s more weird to me is that the lawyer responded to it OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

MissG

"Santa Barbara Police told him several years after the trial that they were extremely concerned about possible violence if MJ was convicted. Mesereau says the cops were particularity concerned about the Nation of Islam"

Those two words together I don´t like a bit.Several years after the trial they were extremely concerned about the NoI.
This subject has been discussed already in the forum. Bringing it up via TMZ makes me wonder if we should read a little bit more about NOI once again.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

"Santa Barbara Police told him several years after the trial that they were extremely concerned about possible violence if MJ was convicted. Mesereau says the cops were particularity concerned about the Nation of Islam"

Those two words together I don´t like a bit.Several years after the trial they were extremely concerned about the NoI.
This subject has been discussed already in the forum. Bringing it up via TMZ makes me wonder if we should read a little bit more about NOI once again.

I also think in the Nation of islam.... /pull hair/ :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

In  fact Michael's security guards are members of Nation of Islam. We have a thread about prelim trial testimonies where I've read for the first time about it and got a light of June 25th events.
Therefore I see clear connection of Michael escape on June 25th,2009 helped by NOI (security personnel) realizing Michael's & family long time plan to flee to Bahrain. Thus, I think and always have that Murray is not in hoax but scapegoat used to kill Michael but MJ outsmarted THEM. That is the picture I see for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

all4loveandbelieve

In  fact Michael's security guards are members of Nation of Islam. We have a thread about prelim trial testimonies where I've read for the first time about it and got a light of June 25th events.
Therefore I see clear connection of Michael escape on June 25th,2009 helped by NOI (security personnel) realizing Michael's & family long time plan to flee to Bahrain. Thus, I think and always have that Murray is not in hoax but scapegoat used to kill Michael but MJ outsmarted THEM. That is the picture I see for now.

I think Jermaine is telling us that Michael left long to the airport... (No hospital)  lolol/  He is telling us now indirectly. Like you said scorpionchick, MJ must have outsmarted them. But who died at his place???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

suspicious mind

what about the people that micheal claimed to someone who had come back into his life that he didn't want there. it seems some wondered if it was franks perhaps it was not. who was said to be responsible for hooking michael up with noi the first time anyone remember?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I think Jermaine is telling us that Michael left long to the airport... (No hospital)  lolol/  He is telling us now indirectly. Like you said scorpionchick, MJ must have outsmarted them. But who died at his place???

Here is what I think about AR; it could be someone died and body was used for autopsy, or there was no body, but because MJ's life was threatened & "he had to die", there was AR scripted to use. It depends on whether the government involved in hoax or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

what about the people that micheal claimed to someone who had come back into his life that he didn't want there. it seems some wondered if it was franks perhaps it was not. who was said to be responsible for hooking michael up with noi the first time anyone remember?

yes I remember. But it sounds strange to me. Who could dare to remain around Michael if he did not want them to? MJ had a power to say anyone to fuck off. I don't get that part;  may be it was said to make killed theory believable....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

suspicious mind

yes I remember. But it sounds strange to me. Who could dare to remain around Michael if he did not want them to? MJ had a power to say anyone to fuck off. I don't get that part;  may be it was said to make killed theory believable....?

guess it all depends on which michael he actually was the small and the meek or the great and powerful . (sorry that wizard of oz thing just sort of slipped out )  :-[ i just don't know anymore. everything just seems to bring more questions and few answers  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal