'Greatest Speech Ever Made' by Charlie Chaplin
September 12, 2011, 07:14:19 PM
Tears & Chills.. take a few minutes to watch this video & listen to this speech. How come I haven't heard it before? :| It's amazing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The top comment, which i think is worth posting because it sums up my opinion:

"So tell me this...why does a man a long time ago tell us everything about our present but we can't even notice this now? When is the last time you thought for yourself why do humans who invented Ipads, Iphones, Cars, Planes, Computers, Enormous Skyscrapers, 3-D Screens, THOUSANDS of safety tools that keep us safe such as, Safety Belts, Air-Bags, Medicine, and many more things that are amazing if you think about it, why do humans still manage to slowly kill each and hate each other..."
Last Edit: September 12, 2011, 07:17:58 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Andrea

Re: 'Greatest Speech Ever Made' by Charlie Chaplin
September 12, 2011, 08:07:30 PM
WOW!  I loved that, thanks for sharing MJFAN7.  He has so much passion as he speaks.  I have no doubt that Michael has heard this speech.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 08:18:40 PM
thanks for your feedback. I really hope more people watch this! Because I've watched it about 5 times now, :lol:
It changed my life, it's so amazing, especially how he said this speech back in 1940, and in my opinion, it's more relevant now than it was then!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Andrea

September 12, 2011, 08:45:52 PM
I agree, I've already watched it 3 times.  The relevance of the video to today's society amazes me, just goes to show that truth and genius is timeless.  There is far too much selfishness, greed, hate and intolerance in the world and that's gotta change and it starts with each individual.  As a wise man said, "make that change!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 12, 2011, 09:29:23 PM
I've watched this quite a few times but thanks for bringing it to our attention again. It is worth viewing it over and over again. Beautiful speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 13, 2011, 02:20:42 PM
Brilliant, to the point, and very, very moving! Thank you for sharing this MJFAN7, and I, like you, hope that more members will take the time to watch this. I can see why Charlie Chaplin had such an influence on Michael...their message is one and the same!

There is Hope for humanity, and I see more and more people waking up to this message. The time for "CHANGE" is upon us, so I will continue on this mission, making sure I spread messages like this one, to others!

Blessings and Love always!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 03:54:52 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tears & Chills.. take a few minutes to watch this video & listen to this speech. How come I haven't heard it before? :| It's amazing!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WibmcsEGLKo&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

The top comment, which i think is worth posting because it sums up my opinion:

"So tell me this...why does a man a long time ago tell us everything about our present but we can't even notice this now? When is the last time you thought for yourself why do humans who invented Ipads, Iphones, Cars, Planes, Computers, Enormous Skyscrapers, 3-D Screens, THOUSANDS of safety tools that keep us safe such as, Safety Belts, Air-Bags, Medicine, and many more things that are amazing if you think about it, why do humans still manage to slowly kill each and hate each other..."

Thank you for this video MJFAN!!!
Even if I already saw this wonderfull speech many times,I had cillis again  :(.Michael loves Charlie Chaplin with all his HEART.Charlie Chaplie left this world in 1977,at 88 years old, so I think Michael was a fan even before that.Here is a picture from 1975 I think with Michael and one of his wonderful ART:

If we go a few years in time,somewere in 1979,during a promotional tour for 'Off the Wall',here is Michael "with" Chalie Chaplin again:

On June 16, 1988 Michael performed a sell-out concert in Basel, Switzerland. Amongst celebrities at this show are Elizabeth Taylor and Bob Dylan. While in Basel, Michael met with Mrs. Oona Chaplin, the widow of one of Michael's all-time heroes, Charlie Chaplin. The Chaplin family moved to Vevey, Switzerland in 1953 when they purchased the elegant Manoir de Ban on Lake Geneva.

In 2002 appearance in VIBE magazine,Michael explains that he knows Charlie Chaplin's kids very well and that they had expressed to him that some people made very cruel remarks to them about their father :(.
It seems that "because" of Michael,and this GREAT ADVENTURE, we have the CHANCE to rediscover many great talents from History,isn't it???????:) 8-)

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 13, 2011, 04:56:27 PM
A strong and impressive speech by Charlie Chaplin, which is still valuable.

And thank you for the nice pictures, applehead250609. It's great to see pictures of Oona Chaplin as well.

I love this video too: it makes me SMILE > [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23qCOUu-5Q[/youtube] :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

all4loveandbelieve

September 13, 2011, 05:54:33 PM
Thank you for posting this video.. Wow! I have never heard Chaplin's voice until this video.. I use to love watching his silent movies.. Oh yes Michael has heard this speech, Michael is following what Chaplin is saying. Michael is helping the world through his music. Funny, it took his suppsedly death to wake us up and understand what Michael was trying to say all along. Remember, one thing when Michael started to sing, some of us including myself we were his age, and we probably did not understand what he was trying to say, we just loved his beat of music.. After growing up, I started to understand what he was trying to say, but others didn't. Too bad we could have helped him change the world.. Not to late though, we can still do it.. Like they say better late than never.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 13, 2011, 07:51:09 PM
A beautiful man!
I have no words..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 08:39:29 PM
@all4loveandbelieve

Yes, you are so right! I am also Michaels age and I was so excited about his music and especially for his style and the way he dressed back in 1988. I know, I bought a jacket at that time with many zips. Also I wanted to buy trousers with that one stripe. These I couldn't find, but the jacket I loved only because of him. He was so special, I must say I didn't got his message then. But I always felt him deep in my heart and always knew that he's a good one. Go Mike, go, we love you so so much. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions