Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson Planning More Dates At Time Of His Death
13 September 2011 06:46:11

Michael Jackson was planning two more tours to follow his 'This Is It' shows at the time of his death, according to his brother Jermaine.

Michael Jackson was planning two more tours at the time of his death.

The 'Thriller' singer was just days away from starting his landmark 50 date 'This Is It' residency in London when he died of acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009, but his brother, Jermaine, claims he was eventually planning further performances after these shows.

In his new book, 'You Are Not Alone: Michael Through a Brother's Eyes', Jermaine writes: "After his 'This Is It' dates were done he had two more tours up his sleeve: 'Back By Popular Demand' dates that no one knew about.

"I know what Michael said in March 2009, 'When I say this is it, it really means this is it. This is the final curtain call.'

"That was his great tease. He was a master salesman too, and I the world thought the that London would be their last opportunity to see him perform, then they would rush to buy tickets."

Jermaine - who sung with Michael in the Jackson 5 - added he believes Michael turned to Propofol, an anesthetic reserved for sedating patients before surgery in hospitals and requiring strict controls because of his nerves over performing at the 'This Is It' shows.

He added: "It didn't surprise me that his insomnia was returning in the run-up to his London dates because of the unimaginable pressure to which he was subjected, most of it self-imposed.

"He was his own biggest rival in the relentless drive to be perfect in the great comeback he'd envisaged."
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." – Sir Winston Churchill

Wasen't Latoya saying that Michael could not do the 50 concerts, and now Jermaine said he was going to do more performances?
Maybe i shouldn't wonder, controversy again?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

bec

Wait wait wait wait...

He added: "It didn't surprise me that his insomnia was returning in the run-up to his London dates because of the unimaginable pressure to which he was subjected, most of it self-imposed.

"He was his own biggest rival in the relentless drive to be perfect in the great comeback he'd envisaged."

Where else have we seen that word used before... lol.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

all4loveandbelieve

They are really good to play with our minds.. Never the same stories from these siblings. LaToya book and Jermaine book will be so different, and so contradicting, and I think this is a sales pitch. Just for us to buy the books and to compare them.. Very clever..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

'Back By Popular Demand'

Excuse me giggling .....

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

sandythyme

Oh as the stomach turns.  Why would Michael add two more tours after London when he didn't like touring to begin with??  Oh wait I forgot this isn't real, it's a hoax.  Now I can finish my lunch....This is all to drive us crazy so now we all go out and buy Jermaine's book and compare facts to LaToya's and get even more confused!  I understand now!  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Yeh, right....Through a brothers eyes....which eye is he talking about?  The big brown one between his backside.....and yes, it's brown... WTF?? WTF??

So Joe and Leonard Rowe were on Larry king saying MJ never agreed to 50 concerts...that he would be dead if he did all of those dates....He only agreed to 10...

Well, this is great for the hoax....these suttle hints keep coming...

First, Jermaine confirms the body was not Michaels, and now he confirms that Michael is planning a Back by popular demand concerts.....'

Of course he will be back, and of course he will perform again.....and what a show it will be!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions