airiesladyTopic starter

Jermaine on Access Hollywood
September 13, 2011, 06:57:57 PM
Jermaine on Access Hollywood, Wed. Sept. 14... showed Billy Bush interview question to Jermaine about how he almost lost Michael one other time... on 9/11.  Is on NBC, 7:30 pm ET tomorrow. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Is it scary for you baby... The evil in truth...Let the performance begin... BAM!

Re: Jermaine on Access Hollywood
September 13, 2011, 07:11:00 PM
Will watch!
Thanks, arieslady!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 07:33:29 PM
Thanks airieslady for the heads up. And TheMoonIsDancing, your signature pictures are too cute. That basketball is about as big as him. And what makes the photo (on the left) funnier is it looks like Tito is in awe of Michael's basketball skills. At least that's how I like to interpret it.  :mrgreen: Sorry for getting off topic but again, thanks for the notice about the interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

September 13, 2011, 07:54:00 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks airieslady for the heads up. And TheMoonIsDancing, your signature pictures are too cute. That basketball is about as big as him. And what makes the photo (on the left) funnier is it looks like Tito is in awe of Michael's basketball skills. At least that's how I like to interpret it.  :mrgreen: Sorry for getting off topic but again, thanks for the notice about the interview.

lol! I still laugh at the pic on the left! His 'game face' is too cute!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 13, 2011, 09:34:14 PM
Thank you for the heads up.. I will watch it for sure.  blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 14, 2011, 07:30:15 AM
I'm not able to watch it. Pls keep us informed about it guys.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 14, 2011, 12:05:35 PM
Jermaine Jackson: Michael Was Supposed To Be In World Trade Center On 9/11    Tags: Jermaine Jackson,Michael Jackson,Debbie Rowe,Billy Bush,Pop,Michael Jackson’s Children,Urban Access,Deaths,Music       FIRST PUBLISHED: September 14, 2011 12:03 PM EDT
  LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Jermaine Jackson’s new book, “You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother’s Eyes,” is a look at his late brother Michael’s rise to fame and tragic death.
In a new interview, Jermaine gave Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush a preview of the candid memoir where he revealed that his brother was supposed to be in The World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
“My mother had stayed up with him all the way until four in the morning and he just slept; he missed his appointments, which was great,” Jermaine told Billy, saying Michael – a long time sufferer of sleep deprivation – had planned to attend meetings in the Twins Towers that day.
“My mother told us that he was fine,” Jermaine recalled.
The brother of the late pop star also opened up to Billy about Michael’s alleged drug use.
”[Michael] was not a drug addict,” Jermaine told Billy.
Following a harrowing accident while filming a commercial for Pepsi in 1984, where the singer suffered second-degree burns, Michael began a battle with chronic pain and a search for ways to treat it.
“He had a problem with pain,” Jermaine said of his brother, who died in 2009, leaving behind three children, Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and 9-year-old Blanket.
“[He] didn’t want them exposed all over the tabloids so he covered them,” he told Billy.
In the book, Jermaine writes that it was Michael’s ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, who first wanted the children to shield their faces while in public.
“Then we knew at some point in time they wanted to unveil and just be kids and so that’s what they’re going through now, they’re having a ball,” he explained.
“What about his children right now? Do you see Michael in any of them physically? Resemblance-wise?” Billy asked.
“I see Michael in Blanket, I see other family members in Paris and Prince,” Jermaine said.
The former Jackson 5 member also spoke about his brother’s 1993 sexual abuse allegations, claiming, “Michael paid them off because this is what they wanted… [it was his way of saying,] ‘Leave me alone because I didn’t do anything, and that [the pay-off] goes to show you.”
Tune in for Jermaine’s interview with Billy on September 14 on Access Hollywood and part two on September 15.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

September 14, 2011, 01:00:49 PM
"I see Michael in Blanket..."

I see Michael undercover? Maybe this sentence does have a double meaning. Maybe not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

September 14, 2011, 03:08:04 PM
Jermaine Jackson: Michael Was Supposed To Be In World Trade Center On 9/11    Tags: Jermaine Jackson,Michael Jackson,Debbie Rowe,Billy Bush,Pop,Michael Jackson’s Children,Urban Access,Deaths,Music       FIRST PUBLISHED: September 14, 2011 12:03 PM EDT
  LOS ANGELES, Calif. --
Jermaine Jackson’s new book, “You Are Not Alone: Michael, Through a Brother’s Eyes,” is a look at his late brother Michael’s rise to fame and tragic death.
In a new interview, Jermaine gave Access Hollywood’s Billy Bush a preview of the candid memoir where he revealed that his brother was supposed to be in The World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.
“My mother had stayed up with him all the way until four in the morning and he just slept; he missed his appointments, which was great,” Jermaine told Billy, saying Michael – a long time sufferer of sleep deprivation – had planned to attend meetings in the Twins Towers that day.
“My mother told us that he was fine,” Jermaine recalled.
The brother of the late pop star also opened up to Billy about Michael’s alleged drug use.
”[Michael] was not a drug addict,” Jermaine told Billy
Following a harrowing accident while filming a commercial for Pepsi in 1984, where the singer suffered second-degree burns, Michael began a battle with chronic pain and a search for ways to treat it.
“He had a problem with pain,” Jermaine said of his brother, who died in 2009, leaving behind three children, Prince, 14, Paris, 13, and 9-year-old Blanket.
“[He] didn’t want them exposed all over the tabloids so he covered them,” he told Billy.
In the book, Jermaine writes that it was Michael’s ex-wife, Debbie Rowe, who first wanted the children to shield their faces while in public.
“Then we knew at some point in time they wanted to unveil and just be kids and so that’s what they’re going through now, they’re having a ball,” he explained.
“What about his children right now? Do you see Michael in any of them physically? Resemblance-wise?” Billy asked.
“I see Michael in Blanket, I see other family members in Paris and Prince,” Jermaine said.
The former Jackson 5 member also spoke about his brother’s 1993 sexual abuse allegations, claiming, “Michael paid them off because this is what they wanted… [it was his way of saying,] ‘Leave me alone because I didn’t do anything, and that [the pay-off] goes to show you.”
Tune in for Jermaine’s interview with Billy on September 14 on Access Hollywood and part two on September 15.

8)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions