MJonmind

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I met Linda on June 25th of this year, she was on the corner of Sunset and Carolwood.  She was really nice and I ended up buying a map from her, LOL.  She talked about seeing Michael on several occasions and that he would always wave and was extremely kind to her.  After we were talking for a couple minutes she asked me if I thought he was alive!!  I said yes!!!!  She thinks so too.  Twiggy was there too and came over and started talking once she heard that. 

That's very interesting Andrea! And I'm sure she's seen things over time in that spot. Just the fact that she is in the hoax ambulance video is cool, and I wonder if it was deliberate. It's too bad you couldn't have found out why she thought he was alive, and what she saw on the 25th, 09.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

I met Linda on June 25th of this year, she was on the corner of Sunset and Carolwood.  She was really nice and I ended up buying a map from her, LOL.  She talked about seeing Michael on several occasions and that he would always wave and was extremely kind to her.  After we were talking for a couple minutes she asked me if I thought he was alive!!  I said yes!!!!  She thinks so too.  Twiggy was there too and came over and started talking once she heard that. 

That's very interesting Andrea! And I'm sure she's seen things over time in that spot. Just the fact that she is in the hoax ambulance video is cool, and I wonder if it was deliberate. It's too bad you couldn't have found out why she thought he was alive, and what she saw on the 25th, 09.

I know, right?  Hindsight... :lol:   I was just excited to be there and then some guy showed up while we were talking to see Twiggy and Linda so my friend and I went and hung out in front of the Carolwood home, trying to be non-creepy...which was kinda hard with the guy sitting in the vehicle in the drive-way watching us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions