diggyonTopic starter

Hi everyone,

i was checking some things about Illuminati and I found that article about Alex Jones. It's about the V symbol (V for Vendetta) being an occult symbol. I always thought Jones is trying to reveal many things about them. But I was shocked when I read this. Please check the arlicle:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
The Illuminati use many other "signs" and "symbols" , some of them even religious, Christian, but they attach their  own evil/satanic meaning to them!

I give you just 2 examples:
- color PURPLE has a Biblical meaning , but the Illuminati also use this color in MK Ultra mind-programming!
- the Biblical cross, for Christians it has divine meaning, but the satanists took it and made some small modifications/derivations to represent their satanic meaning.

The same for the V sign!

The S.O. B. of Illuminati do this on purpose! They add a double meaning in order to confuse the masses of people!
The simplest way to verify is this: would a person signing a XXXXXXXXX million dollars cheque for charity purposes, making the V sign [Peace sign] for the press photo and be a satanist at the same time? lol I don't think so ! ;)
Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 06:57:39 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions