Thanks PureLove. You have really put my doubts aside about the possibility of it being a double.  bearhug

For me it was that weird shade of foundation/powder that I feel made him look different to normal. I think he'd been soooooooo translucently white in other photos/videos that the salmon colour makeup really threw me!  geek/

I too had been looking at his teeth and thinking they were definately Michaels, but I had considered that teeth could be copied by a dentist...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks PureLove. You have really put my doubts aside about the possibility of it being a double.  bearhug

I'm so glad if I helped you a little to become sure that it was Michael himself at 02. bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I actually originally thought it was him, but after reading so much stuff it just confused the hell out of me for a while!  :lol:

My initial feeling was that his different 'attitude' was due to nerves. I thought he was psyching himself up (like a boxer for a fight) probably because he was unsure how he would be received. The last we'd really heard of him in the UK - apart from a few snippets of the trial - was the Batshit interview.  :evil:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
For me is not Michael at the Arena...I am convinced from the start.... smiley_spider michael-jackson/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions