Re: DONUT QUEEN (is it a clue?)
December 23, 2009, 02:27:06 PM
And it was before the funeral of the media reports were ordered Donuts ;)
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 23, 2009, 02:42:44 PM
In romanian language, donut have two significations.. donut is a common desert and sometime could mean  a LIE !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E.

December 23, 2009, 02:44:14 PM
Oh, very interesting in doing this again is too much of chance ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 03:15:36 PM
Quote from: "Leah-Kim"
Nobody has mentioned the "Milkman"  Remember Michael referred to propofol as "Milk" because of its white colour..

On the video, I had posted a few comments re; the milkman, the icing dripping off of the trees looks like the white stain on Michael's pants in TII rehearsals, the face as part of the mountain landscape, etc...now I have to look at the full pic again to remember what else I noticed  :P !  LOL, I have severe A.D.D. and it doesn't help that I am getting old (not to mention the fact that some days we get a million clues and other days we are twiddling our thumbs!)!!! :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:32:47 PM
Quote from: "angelshadow"
Jackosonologist

I know MJ was often in disguise, but this woman is wearing a short dress
I do not know the profile looks almost identical

Is there a picture that shows the entire body of this woman? Because I haven't seen any :) She was sitting and it wasn't able to see her dress and Michael disguised as a woman before so this gives me the possibility of him in this disguise :D The question is, does Donut Queen symbolize Michael in disguise in the memorial? :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 04:38:44 PM
Quote from: "ENGELINHIER"
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
I saw a picture of her from the front. It was in a hoax video and her lips are just like Michael's :)

Would you please post this picture of her from the front?? Thanks :)

Here is the video I saw her from the front. Stop the vid at 01:16 and look who there is at the background :D

[youtube:ibyl6hie]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DJNrj3eIs[/youtube:ibyl6hie]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:11:10 PM
I do not know if mj is the blonde lady or man in the hat, but why the man gets up when the brothers jackson comes with the coffin
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 05:40:11 PM
I saw a picture of her from the front. It was in a hoax video and her lips are just like Michael's :)

Here is the video I saw her from the front. Stop the vid at 01:16 and look who there is at the background :D

[youtube:2zp7484w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DJNrj3eIs[/youtube:2zp7484w]

:(  i never ever saw the 5.50 part(her crying) on tv or anything  :(  hmm this is not good i think :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 06:10:34 PM
I love the above video ^ !!! So thrilling to watch. I do wonder who the real person is who leaked the recent photos of Paris. And the necklace.. The clothes.. The rabbit... The pet cat...

Oh puuhlease. Paris is an excellent actress. I became convinced of the hoax partially thanks due to Paris at the memorial service. I also noticed that the focus was mostly on her and her little speech at the end, crying with no produced tears. I noticed she seemed to be prepearing herself on stage before she took the mic. Like ''here we go, Im gonna do it'', fixing her ear piece or fixing her hair, she took a napkin out of her purse few seconds prior and closed her purse. As if she was going to need that napkin. She also seemed to be the most happy at the memorial, paying close attention and smiling at the performers, prior to her dry-tear crying at the end of the memorial.

I admit, I cried so hard at the memorial I needed a towel to dry up, not even napkins could cut it... And when Paris came up on stage and did her little speech, I cried my butt off.. and then.. 2 seconds later I was like ''whaaaat''? I was so in shock from the event that I didnt think much of the family members, but after she did her speech something clicked and just didnt feel right. Did you notice how Janet was prepearing herself and was ready to open her arms to Paris as she fell into her arms? Her head was like moving towards her as if she knew she was going to fall into her arms and then Janet faced her head toward the other direction so no one could see Paris facial expression after she ''started crying''. Because there were no tears. I think it was all staged. They wanted to put Paris at the center of attention so people could see what lovely and bright kids Michael had, especially Paris who is just so adorable and hard to resists looking at. Paris caught everyones attention and her face was on all newspapers of the world. She did her work well in my opinion.

About Blonde lady, for a minute thought it couldnt be Michael because she was wearing a skirt and high heels, but when I think about it.. This woman gave a thumbs up at the memorial when the kids were up on stage ''Daddy is proud of you'' sign, to me it resembled Michaels gestures. So it could be him, definitely. Just like the flashlight-man at the Universal who was seen in the dark with two body guards and gave a thumbs up after he hugged Paris and walked away from Elizabeth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ IT IN THE MAGASINE OR SEE IT ON THE TV-SCREEN DONT MAKE IT FACTUAL.

Lee.H

December 23, 2009, 06:31:05 PM
Quote from: "akiraka"
Could be...

Just look at her chin....

This picture is very convincing :O

But im keeping an open mind for now, as there is hatman too :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

...and on Michael\'s command we begin...

December 23, 2009, 07:05:36 PM
Quote from: "DontBelieveTheHype"
I love the above video ^ !!! So thrilling to watch. I do wonder who the real person is who leaked the recent photos of Paris. And the necklace.. The clothes.. The rabbit... The pet cat...

Oh puuhlease. Paris is an excellent actress. I became convinced of the hoax partially thanks due to Paris at the memorial service. I also noticed that the focus was mostly on her and her little speech at the end, crying with no produced tears. I noticed she seemed to be prepearing herself on stage before she took the mic. Like ''here we go, Im gonna do it'', fixing her ear piece or fixing her hair, she took a napkin out of her purse few seconds prior and closed her purse. As if she was going to need that napkin. She also seemed to be the most happy at the memorial, paying close attention and smiling at the performers, prior to her dry-tear crying at the end of the memorial.

I admit, I cried so hard at the memorial I needed a towel to dry up, not even napkins could cut it... And when Paris came up on stage and did her little speech, I cried my butt off.. and then.. 2 seconds later I was like ''whaaaat''? I was so in shock from the event that I didnt think much of the family members, but after she did her speech something clicked and just didnt feel right. Did you notice how Janet was prepearing herself and was ready to open her arms to Paris as she fell into her arms? Her head was like moving towards her as if she knew she was going to fall into her arms and then Janet faced her head toward the other direction so no one could see Paris facial expression after she ''started crying''. Because there were no tears. I think it was all staged. They wanted to put Paris at the center of attention so people could see what lovely and bright kids Michael had, especially Paris who is just so adorable and hard to resists looking at. Paris caught everyones attention and her face was on all newspapers of the world. She did her work well in my opinion.

About Blonde lady, for a minute thought it couldnt be Michael because she was wearing a skirt and high heels, but when I think about it.. This woman gave a thumbs up at the memorial when the kids were up on stage ''Daddy is proud of you'' sign, to me it resembled Michaels gestures. So it could be him, definitely. Just like the flashlight-man at the Universal who was seen in the dark with two body guards and gave a thumbs up after he hugged Paris and walked away from Elizabeth.

Very well said. Exactly what I thought! Ohh and btw I heard that Paris is taking ACTING lesson from Merly Streep. I'm still trying to find out where I heard that from. As soon as I find, I'll make a post. I can say that she's a great student ;) :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 11:05:44 PM
This video is a MUST SEE about the blonde lady :D

[youtube:19ydgrso]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj77zWaFL5Y[/youtube:19ydgrso]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 01:02:48 AM
I agree with everything you guys said, but one issue confuses me, you can see that her hands are not covered when she gave thombs up. If she is Michael  would it have been easier to have a dress that covers her hands.. :?:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I Love you Michael, no matter what!

MJonmind

December 25, 2009, 01:53:41 AM
I'm just thinking that maybe the main reason hatman (typical MJ costume) is there is to draw everyone's attention to blond lady (MJ), because if he wasn't there no one would have noticed her. Michael wants us to figure out all his clues, but he always makes sure there's room for doubt---"mind games".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 05:21:09 AM

[youtube:1zl5xfpi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7DJNrj3eIs[/youtube:1zl5xfpi]
omg she was crying!!! that didn't give me any good feeling  :cry:

and about the neckless... what's so wrong if she had it before her his "death"??

oh gosh  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions