HIGHLANDS, N.J. (AP) — Four tortoises seized from a New Jersey home are being evaluated at a rescue zoo.

Some of them had cracked shells, which had to be sealed using a special epoxy.

But Popcorn Park Zoo General manager John Bergmann says they don't look too bad. Veterinarians specializing in exotic animals will examine them on Wednesday.

Richard Hines Jr. of Highlands is charged with possession of exotic species without a permit. His telephone was disconnected on Tuesday.

State Environmental Protection Department spokesman Larry Ragonese says neighbors reported what they described as "crying" by the tortoises and were feeding them. The tortoises — one weighing more than 500 pounds — were being kept in the yard.

The reptiles are Aldabra tortoises, which are second in size only to the Galapagos tortoise.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
What do tortoises have to do with the Death Hoax ?    Is it because they are reptiles ?   There has been a lot of talk on the internet about the illuminati who some think are an evil blood line, reptilian hybrid aliens or reptilian shape shifters etc.  Other than that I don't know what the clue is.  Any ideas ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Maybe it's saying we are causing the reptiles to cry.  The tortoises are crying.  They are suffering with cracked shells and need food.  This means we are causing the illuminati, evil blood line, reptile race, evil doers, or whatever you call them, to finally suffer.   People are starting to stand up to them.  Let's keep going !!!!!   penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions