No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

Sarahli

Re: Thae truth you're not being told......2012
September 13, 2011, 08:15:22 AM
I got lost with the reptilian race, shape-shifting talk. I think the NASA addressed this comet/doomsday subject (video below).............. and I wonder why? This guy just discredits faith in God (IMO) "I can tell you who Jesus really is" talk. I have not watched the entire second video though. There is a lot of misinformation going on about all that and each one wants to further their own agenda. My best advice is just to make it right with God and ask Him for guidance. If we would believe what he says is real there wouldn't be much chances of survival anyway.  :?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUd3s5sZOhI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

September 13, 2011, 09:20:13 AM
Excellent comments on this thread already...and great videos too.  Take it all in...listen to 50 different perspectives on everything...the 'truth' is out there somewhere.  Just don't respond in fear...like 'they' have successfully programmed the masses to react to every new 'threat' out there.  Fear is their greatest weapon...and the only things that can conquer fear are knowledge and love. 

Due to our 'programming'...it's very difficult to shed fear.  And a little bit of fear isn't a bad thing...it keeps you sharp and on your toes.  But, what 'they' have achieved through their manipulations...is a 'culture' of fear.  'They' have created fake threats and distorted truth to the point where people are willingly handing over their God-given freedoms and liberties, and compassion for their fellow man...in the hopes that if (or when) the shit does hit the fan, 'they' will save them.  But...'they' don't care about us...remember?  Name one thing 'they' have done that would make you think for one second...that 'they' do care about us. 

The 'shift' that needs to take place...begins and ends with a shift in consciousness.  WE have given 'them' their power...the power that has kept the masses asleep...that they 'wield' over us every waking second of our lives from birth.  The awakening is a realization that we don't need 'them'...in fact, having 'them' around is what is destroying our world.  It is up to US to take back our own power...and bring love back into the world...'they' are never going to do it.  I think Mike understood this very well.

Knowing or believing this, though...truly puts us in a precarious position.  I feel so confused about what to do about it...it's like I know what needs to happen but have no clue how to achieve it.  I know that following a message of love (and not fear) in our daily lives is absolutely necessary...but I keep feeling like there's some sort of countdown on...and we're running out of time to 'get it right'.  And I know more people are waking up...and that's fantastic...but what if our numbers are too small compared to those that are still under 'their' spell? 

I guess that's where faith comes in...faith that Mike has got something up his sleeve that will 'force' a shift in consciousness...and more importantly, faith that God and L.O.V.E. always win in the end.

I just wish I knew if there was something else I could be doing to speed things up...

I posted these videos awhile back in some other thread...(probably the NWO one, not sure)...but I think they fit nicely here as well.

The Evolution of Consciousness
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c48MdJrzgX0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLxQl0cXVhc&feature=related[/youtube]

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 10:17:39 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

September 13, 2011, 10:53:57 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I got lost with the reptilian race, shape-shifting talk. I think the NASA addressed this comet/doomsday subject (video below).............. and I wonder why? This guy just discredits faith in God (IMO) "I can tell you who Jesus really is" talk. I have not watched the entire second video though. There is a lot of misinformation going on about all that and each one wants to further their own agenda. My best advice is just to make it right with God and ask Him for guidance. If we would believe what he says is real there wouldn't be much chances of survival anyway.  :?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUd3s5sZOhI[/youtube]
My personal opinion is,some of this is true but most of it is bs.I believe in god so therefore i believe in what the bible says entirely.However there are certain things that could have been altered,in which no one will ever no and by who.As for as the world ending by natural disasters,to my knowledge,the bible does not state that.It does speak of earthquakes,floods,etc.I  do believe that the evildoers are trying to reverse the plan that god laid out.I have faith that they will fail,because it is written.I am also convinced that there are people in the elite,that are indeed nonhuman,not necessarily reptilian,but they are certainly possessed by something evil.Its obvious that we are in the times of revelations,so satin and his fallen angels are trying their best to deceive people.If you believe in god,then you will know the truth.I think MJ knew what was being planned and he wanted to warn us,and then boom,he disappeared,but don't worry he has our back,and so does god almighty.Blessings to all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

Sarahli

September 13, 2011, 01:26:14 PM
ilovemjforever, I think too that they are demon-possessed by Satan's army and follow his plan.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

diggyonTopic starter

September 13, 2011, 02:41:33 PM
Guys, you mean we should not take that matter seriously??? But what if it's true??? LA and San Francisco might disappear!!! Shouldn't we warn the people??? At least we have warned them. But if nothing happens then we are lucky..... I really don't know what to believe. Is there going to be a real disaster??? Youtube is full of videos about Elenin and September 25th. So what do you think guys???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Sarahli

September 13, 2011, 03:37:18 PM
Guys, you mean we should not take that matter seriously??? But what if it's true??? LA and San Francisco might disappear!!! Shouldn't we warn the people??? At least we have warned them. But if nothing happens then we are lucky..... I really don't know what to believe. Is there going to be a real disaster??? Youtube is full of videos about Elenin and September 25th. So what do you think guys???

The problem is that we don't really know if it's true. Proof is that there was no major earthquake in August and it was predicted by this person and according to the theory that when there is that alignment big earthquakes happen. So it's not accurate because nothing happened. I don't see evacuating masses of people based on a theory. And I understood that it was bigger areas that would disappear not only LA and SF ... so even if we would consider it to be true how is it possible to displace so many people? And where?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 13, 2011, 03:48:16 PM
Hi there sweety,i am also confused,because rumor has it that NASA is also controlled by the Illuminati,so there is no telling what they are up to,when they go on a space mission.There is nothing wrong with warning people about this predicted disaster,at least we will feel we have done a good deed whether it happens or not.I honestly feel that they just want to spread fear and panic and want to deceive us but u never know.They may think that they can defeat us but they cant defeat god,please keep that in mind.We have to keep the faith in this trying times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

September 13, 2011, 03:53:32 PM
ilovemjforever, I think too that they are demon-possessed by Satan's army and follow his plan.
Exactly Sarahli,they are possessed, from the government,to the royal family,and even the music industry,actors,and some of the media.The illumanati has planned this out for many years.Its sad but its true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Delia

September 13, 2011, 06:04:51 PM
These alarming persons are not trustworthy. We must concentrate on our evolution, day by day.
Very important video. Thanks !
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mdc

September 21, 2011, 12:57:38 PM
Another "drill". Yeah, right. We know better than that by now.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions