Andrea

Re: Room 2 Breathe
September 18, 2011, 11:01:11 AM
I don't think this is Michael, unless his voice was altered to sound different.  But it's not Michael, in my humble opinion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2011, 11:04:14 AM
Definitely not Michael.  Not “breathy and hiccup-py” enough.  No one can do that to perfection but the King!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

all4loveandbelieve

September 18, 2011, 01:27:58 PM
Nope Not Michael at all.. We have spoken about Malachi long time ago....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

September 18, 2011, 01:33:40 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not Michael.

The lyrics are about a guy who needs time and a girl who is pushing him to commit in to the relationship  :lol:

Not hoax related, imo.

This does not sound like Michael's lyrics.. He wouldn't write a song of this gender,IMO..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

September 18, 2011, 01:41:12 PM
what if it's michael using his fake voice? i think malachi should do an interview or something to clear this up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 18, 2011, 02:01:05 PM
The whole problem is, is that it's the same voice as Breaking News, Monster, and Keep your head up, on 'Michael'. IMO this is just one of the hoaxes within the major hoax. This thing is not finished yet, so until the JM thing is focused on again with more insider info then we can only speculate. There have been many threads and posts a while back on this subject with no solid conclusions. There is a real guy Jason Malachi, whose letters spell Michael Jackson except for the K.  Jason actually uploaded a clip of him singing and it was exactly the voice on those 'Michael' songs, and he said that Sony had hired him, probably at MJ's request as a prank. So in my opinion we could take the lyrics of this song as possibly a message to us, but we'll just have to keep watching for more clues. As TR said, "Michael lives for controversy."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 18, 2011, 02:43:57 PM
Does anyone know is this a new released song or an older one? I think it would help us in drawing the conclusion....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
September 18, 2011, 03:12:10 PM
My quess is that this is Jason Malachi singing because he says "Malachi" at the very beginning.  I think the lyrics are from Michael as a message to us.  Michael is saying to us "Give him more time, because he needs more time".  Sometimes you need more time away to solve your problems or meet your goals.   That's just my interpretation.   ;)    LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

September 18, 2011, 07:22:50 PM
Firstly...thank you Michelle for posting the lyrics...it really helps me!  thank you! thank you!

Where did this come from?  I have never heard of it....was it just leaked, posted....?  I actually really like it.  I think it fits perfectly with the hoax.  It sounds like he's singing about a woman, true.  However, if you think of the public and the fans as a woman.....he needed time to breath.  It's what he said in TII......"let me breath in my own time.....".  In the song he says, "you'll be the first to know, girl, once I am ready".  I have always thought that we, hoaxies, would be the first to know when he's ready for us to know the whole story......hoax story, why, etc...... when he's ready.  Much like Michael changes his looks, so to his voice/sound.  He's a genius....truly. 
BTW......the very beginning of this song...the single notes.  Reminds me of the movie Halloween's theme:

Just interesting it would remind me of that.......

Have a great evening....
Blessings
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:09:19 PM by wishingstar
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

September 19, 2011, 12:01:11 AM

Monday, September 27, 2010    Jason Malachi - Critical Album [2010] 
Tracklist:

1.Jason Malachi -  Room 2 Breathe
2.Jason Malachi - Everything To Me
3.Jason Malachi - How I Do
4.Jason Malachi - Runner Up
5.Jason Malachi - Critical
6.Jason Malachi - What Does It Take (Feat. C.M.)
7.Jason Malachi - A Hero Fell (Tribute To Michael Jackson)
8.Jason Malachi - Let Me Go
9.Jason Malachi - Bigger Man
10.Jason Malachi - Mother Teresa Insight
11.Jason Malachi - Where Has Freedom Gone
12.Let Me Go - Reggae Remix (Feat. L.A. Lewis)

Comment If U Like My Post.

Posted by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 8:41 AM     

This as fare i can find....
 May be someone will be luky enough to find lyrics for songs i highlighted or download them - my comp not allow me to;((
Then we may conclude one more time it is contributed to the hoax or just boggus. 

ISNT THAT ALBUM HAVE TO BE ON THE SALE ALREADY?? - more than a yaer was the announcememt.

Personally i believe its nothing random on case of MJ music@
and explanation from JM guy WHY he was entered participation for SONY Michael Album is really loom.
On OFIICIAL Sony mj.com web plenty of info for  THAT and even interview  :shock:  with him to some chinese  :shock:  blog .   

Jason Malachi says 3 of HIS Songs on MJ CD (Not "Michael" But a Comp. in China)     

" Malachi also put a couple of his own songs in the set, he says, and passed out CDs, but the Michael songs were the highlight.
"Even my wife sometimes is like, 'Honey, I gotta be honest with you, you sometimes sing Michael's songs better than your songs,'" Malachi says.
Malachi is figuring out exactly how to capitalize on the Jackson-driven interest in his music without venturing into impersonation.
On his latest album, Malachi reworked the track "A Hero Fell," which was originally created for USA Cares, as a song for the troops, into a ***** tribute. He also says that three of his songs turned up on a Michael Jackson ultimate collection release in China, "I'm just riding in the Honda with my wife, and we're listening to the set ,and there are songs on there listed as new Michael songs, but they're my songs," Malachi says.
Although Malachi's attorney is on the case, trying to figure out why Malachi's music is on a Jackson comp, the singer says that he can understand the interest in his music from ***** fans.
"I'm mentioned a lot on Michael Jackson fan websites," he says. "People will say, 'now that Michael's gone, he's the closest thing we've got vocally.'" 
 <blockquote>Last edited by Ankita; 11-11-2010 at 11:51 AM. </blockquote>   ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////   

But i find SOOO interesting the ANSWER from Estae attorney     

Originally Posted by deano You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dear Fans

As the Michael album was being put together, it was decided to bring Teddy Riley on board to work on several songs, including “Breaking News,” a song Michael recorded with Eddie Cascio and James Porte in late 2007 while living at the Cascio family home with his children. Riley produced and submitted “Breaking News” to Sony for inclusion on the album. At that time, no one ever mentioned that the vocals we heard on the Cascio songs, which were basically in demo format, might not be Michael. It was known, however, that the background vocals were a combination of Michael and James Porte.

After the tracks were submitted to Sony, three of these Cascio songs were selected to be on the album, and “Breaking News” was one of the three. The day after the submission and selection of the album tracks, for the very first time, the authenticity of Michael’s vocals on the Cascio tracks was questioned.

Because of these questions, I was immediately asked by co-Executors John Branca and John McClain to conduct an investigation regarding the authenticity of the lead vocals on the Cascio tracks.

Six of Michael’s former producers and engineers who had worked with Michael over the past 30 years - Bruce Swedien, Matt Forger, Stewart Brawley, Michael Prince, Dr. Freeze and Teddy Riley - were all invited to a listening session to hear the raw vocals of the Cascio tracks in question. All of these persons listened to the a cappella versions of the vocals on the Cascio tracks being considered for inclusion on the album, so they could give an opinion as to whether or not the lead vocals were sung by Michael. They all confirmed that the vocal was definitely Michael.

Michael’s musical director and piano player on many of his records over a 20-year period, Greg Phillinganes, played on a Cascio track being produced for the album, and said the voice was definitely Michael’s. Dorian Holley, who was Michael’s vocal director for his solo tours for 20 plus years (including the O2 Concert Tour) and is seen in the This Is It film, listened to the Cascio tracks and told me the lead vocal was Michael Jackson.

These are all engineers, producers and musicians who worked on tours and/or in the studio with Michael when he was recording Bad, Thriller, Off The Wall, Dangerous, Invincible, HIStory and Blood On The Dance Floor, and they all reconfirmed their belief that the lead vocals were Michael’s voice on the Cascio tracks.

The Estate then retained one of the best-known forensic musicologists in the nation to listen to the vocals without any instrumental accompaniment (“a cappella”), and to compare them with a cappella vocals from previous Michael songs. This expert performed waveform analysis, an objective scientific test used to determine audio authenticity, on the Cascio tracks, as well as previously released tracks with Michael’s voice, and reported that ALL of the lead vocals analyzed (which included Cascio tracks) were the voice of Michael Jackson.

Sony Music conducted their own investigation by hiring yet a second well-respected forensic musicologist who also compared the a cappella lead vocals from Cascio tracks against previously released vocals of Michael's, and found that Michael’s voice was the on all sets of the raw vocals. The Cascio tracks were also played for two very prominent persons in the music industry who played crucial roles in Michael’s career. Both of these individuals believed that the lead vocals were Michael’s.

Just to be absolutely certain, I also contacted Jason Malachi, a young singer who some persons had wrongfully alleged was a “soundalike” singer that was hired to sing on the Cascio tracks, and I confirmed that he had no involvement with this project whatsoever.

Sony decided that, given the overwhelming objective evidence resulting from the exhaustive investigations outlined above, they wanted to release a record that included three of the Cascio-Porte tracks - because they believed, without reservation, that the lead vocal on all of those tracks were sung by Michael Jackson.

Although there still seem to be concerns being expressed in some quarters about the authenticity of the lead vocals, notwithstanding the opinion of those who worked with Michael, and two independent forensic analysts, ultimately, Michael’s fans will be the judges of these songs, as they always are. We take all fan comments very seriously, and as I’d stated above, there is nothing more important to the Estate than Michael’s music, his legacy and his fans.

Michael’s fans are extraordinary in their quest for accuracy and their passions to raise their voices in a search for truth! We join with them in our care and concern for Michael. We are continuing to follow up with those who have worked in the studio or on tours with Michael, and if any new information comes to light, we will keep you and the fans advised.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard Weitzman, Esq.
Attorney for the Estate Of Michael Jackson
Santa Monica, CA

I will continue to post this where ever bull**** tries to prevail!

It's all for you Michael - it's all for L.O.V.E.! :shock: :shock:

Let the 'haters' hate, but don't let them win!!
   ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////    REALLY???? and NO court case over rights claiming??

here is the link
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

September 19, 2011, 12:22:58 AM
I think it's one big Milli Vanilli act and I doubt Jason Malachi even exsists. I am alone in this, but I think it's him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 19, 2011, 01:24:30 AM
As TR said, "Michael lives for controversy."

And he is definitely keeping the controversy going!  For what it's worth I think it's Michael.

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

September 19, 2011, 01:34:12 AM
idk that Jason has been singing since 2008 or so.
Reply #27 posted 07/16/08 11:24am
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginHere is some info I found on Jason Malachi's facebook group. Sounds like Jason Malachi just may be Michael Jackson promoting his music.

1) Will.I.am stated that he was trying to convince Michael Jackson to release his forthcoming album online, and to use social networking sites like myspace.com to promote his music. Perhaps not coincidentally, Jason Malachi's album is ONLY available online, and can only be purchased on Jason's myspace page in the Nimbit music store. Will.I.am announced that he was working with Michael in October of 2006, and Jason Malachi's album dropped on May 31, 2008. That is more than enough time to record a hit album.

2) On Jason Malachi's myspace page, he lists Fred Astaire, Gene Kelly, James Brown, Judy Garland, Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole as inspirations. Haven't we all heard Michael Jackson list these SAME people as influences?

3) There are NO tour dates, album credits, MTV promotion, or any kind of publicity. Hell, there isn't even a wikipedia article on this guy!! Trust me, if there was someone out there who sounded identical to Michael Jackson the way that "Jason Malachi" does, he'd definitely have 15 or 30 minutes of fame. And somehow, the ONLY information you can dig up on Jason Malachi is from his myspace page. This whole thing is WAY to quiet.

4) Some people say that Jason's songs are not quite good enough to be Michael Jackson songs. They say the production is the digitalized, and that Malachi's vocals aren't as great as Michael Jackson. Well, Jason Malachi's songs are really Michael Jackson DEMOs. Michael Jackson's demos are only blueprints, people. If you listen to the demos for "Don't stop til you get enough," "Billie Jean," etc, you'll see that the music sounds stripped down and the vocals are no where near as great as the finished version. Michael NEVER gives his best vocals on his demos, nor is the music at its best quality. Michael Jackson has released these demos to the public to get a reaction, and he'll hit us with a major release a little later.

5) Michael Jackson is STILL under contract for Sony Records. I doubt he can even release songs under the name "Michael Jackson." He has to wait until his contract expires. He can't release a new album from Sony. Why do you think we keep getting re-releases like Thriller 25 and such? Until the contract expires, Mike can't do too much. It's the same thing Prince went through. That's the reason why Prince changed his name to that stupid symbol; his record company owned him. He couldn't release new material under the name Prince while still under contract with Warner Bros. Michael Jackson is undergoing the same battle with Sony. Remember that before he released Dangerous back in 1991, Michael signed a $1 Billion Contract with Sony Entertainment, and to this day, he still owes them more albums.

6) This "Jason Malachi" character has released videos of himself singing acapella on youtube. Don't buy it, people. Tell me how can he sound like an impersonator on that clip, but somehow sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson on the songs? The voice serenading us on youtube, and the voice on the Jason Malachi songs are obviously different voices. The voice on the songs is obviously the King of Pop. Also, the lighting on the video of "Jason Malachi" singing acapella is so dim, we cannot see his mouth clearly. He may have been lip synching. Never trust the internet, people.

7) Jason Malachi sounds similar to Michael Jackson. The only letter missing is the "K". I think Michael might as well have used the anagram of "Jason Jackson." It's really obvious.

8) Jason Malachi's album cover is him leaning against a red brick wall. This is identical to the "Off the wall" album cover. Look closer, and you'll see that Jason's body is positoned EXACTLY the same as Michael's body is positioned on the Bad album cover. Likewise, Jason is dressed in all black, just like MJ is on the album cover. Mike is sending us plenty of hints.

9) Why don't we ever see Jason sing live? If he could sing "Biggerman" or "You don't have to go" live and in person, I'd believe him. But in the few videos of him dancing and performing online, he's always lip synching. (We know why.)

10) Last, but not least, this benefits Michael Jackson. His reputation and image have been horribly damaged by scandals. If Michael Jackson came out and said, "OK, I'm releasing an album," some people wouldn't budge. After all, people are more caught up in his personal life than his great, legendary music. However, if some young guy out there happened to sound JUST LIKE Michael Jackson, people would be intrigued by the music only. They would enjoy the music, and listen with an open mind.

the whole thing is on this forum:
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:42:18 PM by crystalclear_97
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

September 19, 2011, 04:05:21 PM
Thank u Crystal Clear 4 such informative last post !   And Q to Souza - u meant Milly-Vanilly as a  Malachi  just giving fasade 2 MJ real voice?   
Still wondering if anyone have luck to find the lyrics 4 the songs from JM last album that i  mention before??

Thriving 4 Michael's message  @@@
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 04:08:41 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

September 19, 2011, 05:01:16 PM
Hi @Michelle!
Can u post the link 2 that lyrics. May b there another songs also@@ BLESSINGS!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions