_Anna_

I just recalled what this guy told me in private back in time when I asked him why is he saying he's an informer. And he told me that he has someone who is in touch with Michael. And I asked "who?" and he answered me with another question: "What do you think about TheIlussion777?". Then I unfollowed him for obvious reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Souza is right.  There is nothing on this guy.  There is a JR King from Gambia but that doesn't jive with the website where he says he's a guy from Chicago.  Does he even exist?  How did the video maker even find this guy?  We could suggest he's just messin with the fans except for the MJ vocals.  Just like with the Chris Brown song that uses the beginning of Human Nature....the Estate has to be aware of this.  That they're not shutting it down says a lot. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

Well  @bec, with all my respect, if that JR King is Michael - then who is Malachi guy? 
If JR turn out to b another troll-trojan then its will be soo sad that even most experienced hoaxers is such easy to decieve.  If that new poser is real deal - then we truly experiencing the Man w-e are NEVER know, but i am pure sure that there are people up there, who is come 2 know Michaels Very Bitter side - especially in clouse encounter.@.

One more thing 4 @bec - i really hope that u will voicing your oppinion when u have smthng 2 add /like u always did before/ due to RESPECT of the party, instead of playing arrogantcy game. People here is gived they heart and LOVE for investigation and not deserved such 'gury' tear down.
I was always treasure ur posts- but that behavior should not be tolerate, cause its  indicate that u may developing bit of starsick 8-@ among other 'less knowlege-able' members. Hope i am wrong @@.

BLESSINGS EVERYONE!
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:13:06 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

@skyways' perhaps you could be more specific in regards to your complaint, otherwise I'll have assume you're just having a bad day in my general vicinity because I have no idea what this means:

One more thing 4 @bec - i really hope that u will voicing your oppinion when u have smthng 2 add /like u always did before/ due to RESPECT of the party, instead of playing arrogantcy game. People here is gived they heart and LOVE for investigation and not deserved such 'gury' tear down.
I was always treasure ur posts- but that behavior should not be tolerate, cause its  indicate that u may developing bit of starsick 8-@ among other 'less knowlege-able' members. Hope i am wrong @@.

when did confidence become arrogance on the hoax forum?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

skyways

Dear @bec - i just wish that u not going 2 make respectful members here begging for your precious words - make it easy & voice it out.
Its all 4 L.O.V.E.@

PEACE!

P.s. Sorry 2 be little harsh on you- but its not only me who notice it on this thread/just look back to the pages@/
NO FIGHTI_G pleace!
Take care.

Hope one more that we can comeback 2 topik & all other issue working out aside/pm@@

P.p.s. My apology 4 editing last post to late-damn net working sooo slowly over my phone.
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 02:31:36 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I just recalled what this guy told me in private back in time when I asked him why is he saying he's an informer. And he told me that he has someone who is in touch with Michael. And I asked "who?" and he answered me with another question: "What do you think about TheIlussion777?". Then I unfollowed him for obvious reasons.

illusion777? :lol: Now it is obvious why he says stupid things. It looks like he is really a believer and he belived what that troll told him. Poor thing. We should have warned him about the trojan horse riders.

But did V not cause suffering to Evey, but after when she finds he did it, she was initially angry but when she understood, she began to love him in a deeper way.
And what if God is guiding Michael in doing what he is doing for a higher good.

I actually put the hoax on the same level to what V had to do to Evey. It is not to punish or to prank us but to teach us, open our eyes to the truth. Just like V did it to Evey.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If i am correct, I believe that it is okay for an artist to sample a song on a recording; however, it is unethical and cannot be used during a live performance.  If anyone here knows for sure, please advise. 

BTW I love, love, love the arrangement of this song.  I could see myself rockin to it.  It’s bad /woohoo/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions