_Anna_

I don't believe he's Michael. Makes no sense, if someone can explain why would you think it's Michael. I know what I saw with my eyes, I spoke to the dude, and he told me plain he's a believer, and also if you don't know, he had tons of tweets about Michael being alive months ago, and what he said made no sense. He said that the voice on "Michael" is not Michael, that Sony and Teddy hired someone to sing, if I remember correctly, and many other things that sounded like from someone who doesn't know anything, but throwing out assumptions. I also remember I asked hi if he knows it from the source, and he told me "yes" and it was then when I asked him if he met Michael after June 2009 and he said that the source are his songs, that's the source he was talking about. His songs' messages.

I really think that it's not healthy at all to guide yourself on assumptions. If there was at least one proof of this guy being Michael, I would look into it, but there is none, and I don't know where do you come up with this. Where is that proof?
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 01:16:43 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's Michael.

How do you know that bec?

Can't you tell? C'mon.

Bec I couldn't sleep all night long and not because I had wild sex till the break of dawn crash/ , I'm frustrated and tired and my boss is a monster with a human face.
If Michael is here I want to tell him that some of us have "dirty" jobs to attend and can not follow his countless sides all around the internet  24 hous a day...hear me Michael please bow/ bow/ bow/  !!!
Can't you make up your mind about yourself? I wanna see the center of that cube /pull hair/ please!!

So Bec ...will you tell me please ....or do I have to find out myself bow/ ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

No matter what I said you wouldn't believe me. If you can't "see" it then nothing I can say will convince you. Now I know why TS said that last year. Well I always knew but now I really know it's true.

It's Michael. Plain as day.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
oh bec.........I want to hear what you have to say..... :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Ps. Gina, I feel for you with the monster boss. I don't have a job like that, I own my own business but I remember what it's like to work for a monster. I feel for you. @Gina and @scorpionchick: I normally would lay it out for you, but if the back thread taught me anything, it taught me that you're not going to believe me even if I do. You don't really believe, neither one of you, and nothing I can show you will change your mind.

But I know that something keeps you here and for that I'm glad. Hang in there, you'll find out eventually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Oh Bec I can't believe you don't want to tell /scream/.

lolol/

Well I'm not mad with you, it is your right to keep it for yourself.

I know I have days when I really have doubts but this doesn't mean I won't be here until the end...of course if I'm allowed to.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

What you say, bec, is like "why discuss it?". What's the purpose of the board if opinions are not backed up or voiced? I myself see no connection, you do. I brought up my opinion, bring yours up too, and then we will see what we make up from them, and what others' opinions are.

This whole thing really bothers me, and I don't understand why you act this way. If everyone decides to keep opinions for themselves only and say "I know and period.I won't say" then why keep up the board? Isn't discussion, debate the purpose?

I know what I talked with the guy. I said what I think. This discussion is more because I am intrigued people react this way, not that I consider this guy's character so important. Your answer really puzzled me. That's all.
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:21:22 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I must have missed this JR King guy, but I am listening to his songs and  WTF?? suspicious//

He is using MJ's lyrics and actual voice at certain points, the estate would have killed him, he can't just do that, unless...

His upcoming album is called 'King Back', as he just tweeted, yet there is nothing about this guy to be found. Professionally mixed. Hmmmmm.

I really like the song on the link -  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! He sings, "I'm with the man behind the curtain, smooth criminals we're working!"  I mean there's a possibility it's MJ behind the scenes. Who knows. Where MJ's singing is included, they've distorted his vibrato to be faster so it sounds more like the JM vibrato on 'Michael'. Strange... suspicious//
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 02:34:25 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

What I don't understand is how this guy can use excerpts of Michael's songs in his. He can't do that without The Estate approval. The Estate would shut him down in 2 minutes if he used them without right. But i don't know for a fact wether he has the Estate approval or not. What if he does?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
What I don't understand is how this guy can use excerpts of Michael's songs in his. He can't do that without The Estate approval. The Estate would shut him down in 2 minutes if he used them without right. But i don't know for a fact wether he has the Estate approval or not. What if he does?

Well if he does, that makes the Estate accomplice to the hoax
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 03:18:48 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A lot of informers, knowers everywhere but how much they really know ? I am afraid to believe in someone and in the end to be disappointed . Things are so complicated ohhhhh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

all4loveandbelieve

oh bec.........I want to hear what you have to say..... :P

Ginafelicia, you need to make up your own mind. we all have different perspect on this JR KING and this hoax. I would like to give you a piece of advise, you are to much  fixiated into this hoax, you need to focus on other things, that makes you happy, enjoy life with your husband, life is very short.  Michael wouldn't want you to get sick over him.. You are too fixiated on this. I know we all want to know the truth, but please do not get sick over this.. Your life is precious.. I am merely writing to you the way your are pleading with bec.. You can tell me to mind my business and it is fine.. I am just a little concern with your posts.. blessings my dear..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

A lot of informers, knowers everywhere but how much they really know ? I am afraid to believe in someone and in the end to be disappointed . Things are so complicated ohhhhh

Then you'll never believe in anything. Is this how you want to live your life? Take a stand. Believe in yourself. Dig down deep, you know the truth. Don't be afraid.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
We discussed this trojan horse rider before. I want you guys to remember that this dude said, Michael did a fake album and used a voice double to PUNISH the fans because we turned our backs on him during his trial. If you believe this shit, you can believe that he "knows" somethings. To me he is just a leech who is making money from MJ fans. Period.

This is the link if you want to remember the discussion once more.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I don't believe he's Michael. Makes no sense, if someone can explain why would you think it's Michael. I know what I saw with my eyes, I spoke to the dude, and he told me plain he's a believer, and also if you don't know, he had tons of tweets about Michael being alive months ago, and what he said made no sense. He said that the voice on "Michael" is not Michael, that Sony and Teddy hired someone to sing, if I remember correctly, and many other things that sounded like from someone who doesn't know anything, but throwing out assumptions. I also remember I asked hi if he knows it from the source, and he told me "yes" and it was then when I asked him if he met Michael after June 2009 and he said that the source are his songs, that's the source he was talking about. His songs' messages.

I really think that it's not healthy at all to guide yourself on assumptions. If there was at least one proof of this guy being Michael, I would look into it, but there is none, and I don't know where do you come up with this. Where is that proof?

Ditto Anna. I saw what this guy gotta say on the other forum too and the ASSumptions he was making was full of shit. He first said he KNOWs and then said he has an informer who is in touch with Michael. He first said he is a KNOWER and then said he is just a BELIEVER like us. And like you wrote he said that Teddy got money to tell us the album is Michael but it is a voice double and Michael did it to PUNISH his fans. I can never believe this dude has a connection with Michael. And I think the estate has to learn about him.

I think people need to stop jumping on all so called insiders like he is Michael or Michael related. What they think they know inside can be wrong and can fail them. I believe in myself too, I digged down deep about this dude, and this guy is NOT Michael and not related to him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions