all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

MICHAEL Jackson craved an intravenous drug so much he drank it in his dying moments, it is to be alleged in court.

Jacko’s personal physician Dr Conrad Murray, 58, will make the controversial claim during his ­televised manslaughter trial, which begins in Los Angeles next week.

An autopsy report confirmed that insomniac Jacko had the injectable sedative Propofol – which he called his “milk” – swilling in his stomach hours after his death.

Last night a source close to the case said: “Conrad Murray’s team can’t understand how Propofol got into the stomach.

“It does not make sense unless Michael drank it. To them that will show the world how much of an addict he was. Michael was acting crazy in his last few hours, demanding drugs to help him sleep. He was always playing with the bottles, who knows what he did.”

Murray will claim the King of Pop knew how to inject himself and had detailed knowledge of IV drips and painkilling jabs thanks to over two decades of abuse.

But he will also claim that he drank from his small drug bottles, even though the sedative would have badly burnt his throat. The source went on: “Dr Murray is confident he can convince a jury Michael could have self-administered his drugs.

“It paints a bad picture of him as his doctor for feeding his addiction but Dr Murray still insists he didn’t dish out enough to kill him.”

It is believed the Jackson family are aware the claim will be made in court and are said to be outraged.

The coroner ruled Jacko died aged 50 on June 25, 2009, from a Propofol overdose combined with other drugs. The 2009 autopsy showed that 0.13mg of the sedative was left swilling in the superstar’s stomach.

Prosecutors have to prove beyond doubt that Murray, who has pleaded not guilty, gave Jacko a lethal dose.

The trial is to be televised live in the States and Murray’s team feel they can convince a jury to have a reasonable doubt.

The autopsy results and evidence from paramedic and hospital records will paint Murray as a killer.

Jacko’s bodyguard Alberto Alvarez claims the doctor allegedly told him to clear up bottles and syringes from the death scene after Jacko was rushed to UCLA hospital.

Details of where Alvarez put the medical gear have yet to emerge.

If convicted, the doctor faces up to four years in jail. Murray has refused to plead guilty in return for a lesser sentence.

Insiders claim that he plans to lay the blame at the door of the star’s tour promoters AEG. Michael was due to do 50 shows at London’s 02 arena to pay off debts. He died three weeks before the opening night.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

even though the sedative would have badly burnt his throat.

So you mean to tell me that an artist of Michael stature,an artist who sings for a living would drink propofol to jeopardize his voice??? His throat?? Yeah right give me a freaken break.  /scream/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal