Sadly, Julian Rouas has slyly insinuated himself into the Jackson Family with an ulterior motive, they have been taken for a ride by a smooth criminal, please somebody do something /scream/!
Julian Rouas has downplayed the fan's concerns and at the end of the day he is continuing his shameful exploitation with a few tricks up his sleeves.  /toldya/

Check out the disturbing pictures of this crumb posing with Paris and Prince Jackson to promote his shameful perfumes, it's flat-out wrong. Here is a sneak preview of the new trio of perfumes by Julian Rouas Paris: the Jackson Tribute, Jackson Legacy and the Jackson Legend. It looks like Julian Rouas is trying to sell them on the sly.  /pull hair/

The popcorn are stale, people. Don't eat it!   

IT IS CRUCIALLY IMPORTANT THAT WE MJ FANS KEEP AN EYE ON THIS SHADY OPERATION. READ THE LOWDOWN ON JULIAN ROUAS PARIS, THIS REVEALING BLOG DEPICTS JULIAN ROUAS' S MINDSET ACCURATELY. CLICK ON...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Omg that's funny as shit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MJonmind

Wow, it seems the family are surrounded by all these wolves in sheep's clothing! That article is sure in depth!
ll be brutally honest, 2011 could be a miracle year for Julian Rouas, or it could just be a colossal goat-fuck. With his tombstone mentality, Julian Rouas is setting himself up for a sort of “perfect storm” as he is still up to his old tricks. The board is set and the pieces are about to move.
Well, Front is good at chess, so this should be interesting!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
I think everything is done for a purpose! even this!
I like the look in Paris's eyes ;) and their smiles... there's something about this!
And I doubt that this Julian Rouas has any clue whatsoever! ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Adi

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I like the look in Paris's eyes ;) and their smiles... there's something about this!

hahaha.....I agree SimPattyK......just who is punkin' who????  :lol:

Prince and Paris both have the mischievous smile of the cat that ate the canary.....hilarious!!!!!

Michael's kids are so brilliantly playing their part  bounce/

Who is that clueless perfume dude anyway?  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I took me all of 30 seconds to find this article.......

Julian Rouas' s head on a PIKE !! This is a scam warning!! Julian Rouas is making money on the wrong side of the law. Investors, beware! Financing Julian Rouas Paris it's like dumping money down the toilet. Julian Rouas was off the radar for a while, but unfortunately he is rearing his ugly head again! This professional con-artist has a bad history of screwing people out of their money; It hits the level of criminality! If you wish to invest your funds in a brilliant way, Julian Rouas doesn't actually meet the right criteria. Clearly, his perfume operation is a front for scamming people anyway he can. Julian Rouas is a "serial scam artist", thus far, he has defrauded a plethora of investors out of everything they owned without a spasm of remorse. You will be left to hang out to dry with nothing but a bogus contract and a little bottle of perfume. Several of Julian Rouas' many victims in Los Angeles and Las Vegas are so infuriated that they want to beat him to death with their bare hands and put his head on a pike! Your investment won't become profitable anytime soon! Julian Rouas shaky business invoices between $0 and $200 dollars a month. Perpetually in a financial cul-de-sac, this spending beast is always faced with a desperate need for financing his extravagant lifestyle. When dealing with Julian Rouas, bear in mind that he is a pathological compulsive liar who lies about everything with a sincere face, he is very persuasive, conniving, persistent, and always feigning personable friendliness to sneak in through your emotions. In essence, Julian Rouas is an adroit manipulator, a master puppeteer who constantly blames others for his transgressions. You'll know what kind of person he is, not by what he says, but by what his actions demonstrate. Research his history on the web. A little web knowledge goes a long way. In the court of law as well as in the court of public opinion Julian Rouas' reputation is shredded. Evidence shows that several cases are presently prosecuted against him in California. However, many victims are reluctant to report the scam because of embarrassment, thus, letting him get away with it. I've lost lots of money to this dedicated criminal schemes. Don't fall victim to Julian Rouas' business opportunity fraud!! He is a vicious little ingrate who is sickeningly corrupt!! It is an outcry that people like him can roam the streets!
Basking in his new role of shady Businessman/Perfume Designer, Julian Rouas is faced with the dilemma of embracing crime and craving respectability. That's not how it works! What goes around comes around!
He who pays the piper calls the tune - CASE IN POINT, one revealing court case against Julian Rouas showing how this conniving bag of scum has embezzled $40 thousand dollars from an unsuspecting investor. (enter the name "Rouas Julian" in the search box. Then, enter the case number: 485438, in the case number search box) at,

Done with purpose for sure.........

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

hahaha.....I agree SimPattyK......just who is punkin' who????  :lol:

Prince and Paris both have the mischievous smile of the cat that ate the canary.....hilarious!!!!!

Michael's kids are so brilliantly playing their part  bounce/

Who is that clueless perfume dude anyway?  :lol:

Agree with you guys. The kids and family are smart enough not to be deceived by these leeches.   mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OK...I just posted that article I found, and just re-read it for the 4th time......I am sorry but no way, no way, no way......
Who is this dude?  He seems like a made up character of some other dimension.  Who would want to do business with him.....I felt like I needed a shower after just looking at him, yuck.   Sorry, I am not usually so harsh...but he creeps me out!  He must be one heck of a smooth talker if the Jacksons truly are in business with him.....I think it would be sad.  If anyone was going to do a fragrance, I would have thought Ed Hardy would be the one.  It seems like a natural fit.  This is just off on so many levels.

Maybe more coffee will help.......
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@wishingstar: thank you for posting that article about his illegal actions, it comes as a confirmation to the feeling that I have that this "perfume-guy" , has been doing not so clean-business, and while he may think that he has Paris and Prince on his side, he might just be surprised to discover that he's been set up in order to be very smoothly exposed. Again, Paris & Prince just play their roles ;) At least that's how I see this, I might be wrong though... we'll just have to wait.

@Adi & @PureLove:
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 08:37:21 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I wonder what it smells like....  /overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

all4loveandbelieve

OH! Brother... what else now?? Yes you can see the body language on those children, they are mocking this dude.. Very wise kids.. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

I agree with u on this.Everything is being done for a purpose!! :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Just a couple more observations about the pictures:

- what bracelet is Paris wearing......it seems to be an African flag, the big letters look like MA, the year maybe 2008? 

- what magazine, comic book something or other is Julian holding

- the way Prince is holding the box, it's masking the whole word Tribute.....no Tribute?  Or, I also see Tribz...the "Z" comes from his shirt....or Tribuz; a character is World of Warcarft (no I don't play it, lol)

Anyways....just thinking out loud here.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

I wonder what it smells like....  /overreacting/

Looking at him, very fishy I suspect.   Poooh
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

lolol/  the first thought that came into my mind when I first saw those pictures was no way would they make a legitimate fragrance carrying Michael’ name in those cheap ass bottles. lolol/  They look like the ones you find in the flea marketed  as “ designer fragrance”.  Fraud is more like it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions