PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
'Michael Jackson drank Propofol moments before he died': Shock new claim could turn Conrad Murray's trial upside down

Dr Conrad Murray's manslaughter trial is expected to get under way later this month.

But if a controversial new claim is to believed, prosecutors may have their work cut out in order to prove he is responsible for Michael Jackson's death.

According to a new report, the King Of Pop had become so addicted to the intravenous anaesthetic Propofol, that he drank it moments before his death.

The defence team for Dr Murray, 58, who was Jackson's personal physician, will make the disturbing claim during his televised trial, the UK's Daily Mirror reports.

Shocking: Dr Conrad Murray's defence team will claim Michael Jackson drank the intravenous drug Propofol

The Mirror says that an autopsy report confirmed that he had the injectable sedative, which he called his 'milk', inside of his stomach hours after he died.

A source close to the case went on to tell the paper: 'Conrad Murray’s team can’t understand how Propofol got into the stomach.

'It does not make sense unless Michael drank it. To them that will show the world how much of an addict he was. Michael was acting crazy in his last few hours, demanding drugs to help him sleep.

'He was always playing with the bottles, who knows what he did.'

Opening statements are scheduled to begin in the case the week of September 26, but there are already questions surrounding at least one key prosecution witness.

Pharmacist Tim Lopez, who claimed he sent large amounts of a powerful anaesthetic drug to Dr. Murray's girlfriend in the weeks before Jackson's death in June 2009, has left the U.S.

Lopez moved to Thailand, without telling the authorities and now prosecutors want to use his testimony at an earlier hearing as part of their involuntary manslaughter case against Dr Murray.

Potent: The anaesthetic Propofol is to be administered intravenously, but a new report claims Michael Jackson may have drank it

The unusual development was revealed last week in the Los Angeles courtroom of Judge Michael Pastor, who will make a decision about Lopez's testimony in the next few days.

Lopez's friends and family have either been unable or unwilling to shed light on his disappearance, according to the website TMZ.

Lopez had testified in January that Dr Murray bought 255 vials of Propofol in the three months before the singer died from a lethal combination of the drug and other sedatives.

Dr Conrad Murray purchased four shipments between April 6 and June 10, 2009 said Lopez, owner of Applied Pharmacy Services in Las Vegas, where Murray has a clinic.

Murray bought 130 vials of Propofol in 100 millilitre doses and another 125 vials in the smaller dose of 20 millilitres, said Lopez.

A coroner's investigator previously testified that 12 vials of Propofol were found in the bedroom and closet of the singer's rented mansion after his death.

Lopez said Murray asked him to ship some of the Propofol to an address in Santa Monica. The address belongs to the doctor's girlfriend, although Lopez testified that Murray told him it was one of his clinics.

Murray also bought other sedatives from Lopez, according to the testimony.

What really happened?: Michael Jackson was found dead on June 25, 2009

Murray's legal team filed documents earlier this month, asking the judge to make an order to keep the jury in isolation during the trial over fears they could be influenced by media coverage, in particular by the views of opinionated TV pundits.

But the judge said that those who serve on the involuntary manslaughter trial will already be making tremendous sacrifices - and locking them up would be cruel.

He said studies have shown that sequestered jurors often describe themselves as feeling like inmates.

'Jurors have lives,' Pastor said. 'We remove them from their lives in these horrific economic times.'

Pastor said he was confident that jurors would follow his instructions to avoid exposure to publicity, but he rebuffed a defence argument to rescind a decision to televise the trial.

Defence attorney Ed Chernoff said the television coverage would feed an army of commentators who would supply their own interpretation of what went on in court.

Chernoff, referring to widespread media coverage of the Casey Anthony trial, called the commentary 'a problem'.

The doctor could face up to four years in prison if convicted.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

loyalfan

/toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/ /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

I would need to find and read again the AR, but what I remember is that what was found in the stomach was a dark fluid and left overs of some pills.

Do any of ou remember that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

the way it keeps getting suggested that sequestering the jury would be cruel tends to make me think there is some point trying to be made from it. :-\  it always makes my mind go to where they showed that michael would be put if found guilty. don't know why just the way my mind works i guess. :lol: lolol/
or maybe it is a comparison to the way michael had to live his life , sort of imprisoned by his own fame.  ;)

which sort brings me to that crazy place i go back to time and again.
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:20:56 AM by suspicious mind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
Found propofol in his stomach hours after he died? So is that why it was Demerol that 'killed' him until a few weeks later and they decided they prefered propofol - make your mind up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

/scream/ Everyone already knows that you can´t drink propofol, it´s not possible. Enough of this BS. /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOVEforMJ1995

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Study the greats, and become greater - MJ
What happened to those 'propofol pills' :lol:
this just gets funnier and funnier!
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 10:37:53 AM by LOVEforMJ1995
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"You can always dream, and your dreams can come true. But you have to make them come true"-Michael Jackson

paula-c

This is an example of what the media say that it is " truthful information WTF?? !God patience!... and in this way is everything they " report " /overreacting/ /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

I'm having as much trouble swallowing this story as Michael would have drinking that prop of fool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I'm having as much trouble swallowing this story as Michael would have drinking that prop of fool.

:lol: So right RK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ehm.... it has already been said that you can't drink Propofol... well it's not impossible but you would throw up and it would not cause this fatal reaction. So why do they keep saying it?

BTW: does anyone else find it really strange that the trial will be televised? The 2005 wasn't being televised, there were no camera's allowed...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
BTW: does anyone else find it really strange that the trial will be televised? The 2005 wasn't being televised, there were no camera's allowed...

I don't find it strange. If we think that this is a real life Thriller, a movie, the Greatest Show on earth, I do believe that it has to be televised for the world to witness it. :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can't rest until I post it...........gematria:

113 = propofol = This Is It .........it also = Scooby Doo, lol Souza!

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

I don't find it strange. If we think that this is a real life Thriller, a movie, the Greatest Show on earth, I do believe that it has to be televised for the world to witness it. :mrgreen:

I've read that it's being televised in the US, but what about the rest of the world?  Any ideas if and how the rest of us are going to be able to access the coverage?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes, then it ain't strange... but what if you don't believe in the hoax? Isn't it strange then? I really start to believe this trial will be the Greatest show on earth, because this is the final part... the last thing that will happen...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions