everlastinglove_MJ

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BTW: does anyone else find it really strange that the trial will be televised? The 2005 wasn't being televised, there were no camera's allowed...

I don't find it strange. If we think that this is a real life Thriller, a movie, the Greatest Show on earth, I do believe that it has to be televised for the world to witness it. :mrgreen:

BTW: does anyone else find it really strange that the trial will be televised? The 2005 wasn't being televised, there were no camera's allowed...
This trial will be televised because we'll all be witnesses of what really happens
Exactly, in 2005 we were 'informed' by the media and now we can watch the trial live with our own eyes, get direct information and we'll be the judge individually /judge/ . A lot less media influence  ;D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

No one can make me believe that Michaerl was so out of his mind that he would entertain the idea of taking a drug that says straight out on the label for intravenious use only.  Michael loves his children.  No matter how down and out they are telling us he was, he would not do anything to possibly take him out of his children’s lives.  Even if I weren’t a true fan, or  believer, that much I would just know.  I hope the jury can think on their own and not allow them to spoonfeed this ignorance.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Maybe he made a mistake? or at least they are trying to tell  us... He burnt his throat and then... Oh God... what am I saying...  :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

In all this drinking propofol story, is it mentioned anywhere that there was vomit on his person?  Did the autopsy report with all of its detailing say ahywhere that his throat showed signs of being burned or irritated?  I cannot find my copy but I don’t remember that being a part of the results.  Since Conrad was “only a few feet away” has he ever said that he heard Michael coughing or gagging as he surely would have been doing?  This is total in the face bullshit.  Even if they in their own sweet way prove to their satisfaction that he did it, it still will not convince me.   I certainly hope that some of those jurors are taking notes before the trial.  I hope they are reading this forum! I’m just saying… don’t go in there totally ignorant to what’s going on. 

Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 05:32:14 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

This story is so funny, how can people believe in it? IDK :lol:
hesouttamylife here is what i could find in the AR regarding throat.
And the funniest thing is that Michael supposedly first drank Lidocaine, you know so that it won't hurt and only after that he drank Propofol. Good one Michael, still can't stop laughing every time i hear this story! :lol: :lol: :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"What one wishes is to be touched by truth and to be able to interpret that truth so that one may use what one is feeling and experiencing, be it despair or joy, in a way that will add meaning to one\'s life and will hopefully touch others as well.
This is art in its highest form. Those moments of enlightenment are what i continue to live for." -Michael Jackson

Thank you Kristina  /bravo/  Do they think they are dealing with a bunch of ignorant fools?  IN THE STOMACH IS .13 MG OF PROPOFOL.  If this were real, I would be more apt to believe that Conrad tried to pour a little bit down his throat, unsuccessfully.  They’d better ask somebody  lolol/ Please :roll:
Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 06:12:03 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

all4loveandbelieve

I'm having as much trouble swallowing this story as Michael would have drinking that prop of fool.

:lol: So right RK.

By the way drinking propofol it burns your vocal cords, and why would he want to have his vocal cords burned.. It also perforates the intestines.. This was explained by my doctor friend.. So in the autopsy did Michael have perforated intestines? No La Toya said he had so much fluid in his stomach enough to kill an elephant... My doctor friend laughed his head off.. They should know their facts before talking to the public..  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This is so insulting..
drinking Propofol??
anybody with a pinch of intellect following this 'case' can see its all a fraud/hoax.
Just read the AR and see all the errors and contradictions between the AR and statements on what happened by the paramedics, etc.
Everything that has come to light about what Murry did or did not do is a slap in the face to anyone in the healthcare field. I am working on getting my RN and planning to become a CRNA. Healthcare professionals have a code of ethics do no harm, protect the patient. So reading these stories are sickening.
I just HATE  how they are trying to sell the idea that MJ committed suicide in such an impossible and ridiculous manner. I mean if MJ was sooo depressed and stressed out why try to fall asleep for 9 hours that morning of june 25 so he could get up and go to work the next afternoon then say at 10 am.."oh to hell with it i'm done i'll kill myself"?
Why go through all of that? He could have thrown himself down the steps or taken one of the bodyguards guns and put one through his temple..or hell, the good ole slit his writsts.
I think MJ is trying to make a point about the corruption in the medical field because there is no way all of this madness is real..
as Michael said, "you've got many doctors that aren't so sure"
truly Michael..i can imagine how you have been burned over the years by "doctors" who aren't so sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"err...I don't want to die, I want to live forever!" - Michael Jackson

The media is being fooled this time around...and they are the ones gobbling up all the do-do lol...hook, line and sinker.  They are being played (and beaten) at their own game....right in front of our eyes.  That's one 'layer'.

Another (deeper) 'layer' could be that Mike 'symbolically' went to sleep on June 25th, 2009 (and maybe needed a sleeping bag  :lol: ).  The world was snoring--and loudly--pre-June 25th...while Mike got no sleep at all.  The alarm clock went off on June 25th...for US. 

Gives RIP a whole new meaning  ;)

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 10:39:28 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

I cannot wait until they re-visit the fact that Murray wanted to leave UCLA, go back to the house to retrieve this “embarrassing cream” because if they are thinking logically, this will blow this drank propofol theory to hell. /cook/  It was no cream that was embarrassing to MJ that Murray wanted to get but the lidocaine that Blount testified he saw Murray picking up.  What’s interesting to me is that Blount said that Lidocane was used for the heart.  I thought in fact that Lidocaine was an anesthesic ointment that prepared the skin for the propofol injections because they are painful.  I think this is the cream Murray wanted to get back to remove when he left UCLA.  Not any vitiligo cream.  Not that MJ didn’t want anyone to know he “uses” it, but to cover Murray’s own ass for having used 3 tubes of it (obviously recently) indicating that he was loading Michael up with propofol.  If they found 3 tubes that would certainly suggest he’d injected him with more that the 25 ml he indicates he gave him. That would have to be the most incriminating piece of evidence  in the whole case to blow this Michael drank propofol theory out of the water.  I wonder will they go back to that scenario again.    /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I'm having as much trouble swallowing this story as Michael would have drinking that prop of fool.

:lol: So right RK.

By the way drinking propofol it burns your vocal cords, and why would he want to have his vocal cords burned.. It also perforates the intestines.. This was explained by my doctor friend.. So in the autopsy did Michael have perforated intestines? No La Toya said he had so much fluid in his stomach enough to kill an elephant... My doctor friend laughed his head off.. They should know their facts before talking to the public..  lolol/

They're making the story as absurd as they can. But still people are sleeping. Can't believe it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

…this is meant to be a ball of confusion complete with Mr. Chernoff who so reminds me of Columbo lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
…this is meant to be a ball of confusion complete with Mr. Chernoff who so reminds me of Columbo lolol/

:lol:

I prefer to call him Ed TURNOFF! :lol: The bald dude is better but he keeps on saying ... Correct? ... Correct? ... Correct? :lol: He is the Correct guy.   geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Its her

@ISingYouToMe
I think MJ is trying to make a point about the corruption in the medical field because there is no way all of this madness is real..
as Michael said, "you've got many doctors that aren't so sure"
truly Michael..i can imagine how you have been burned over the years by "doctors" who aren't so sure.

It may be so. On a side note, if a doctor IS sure, and what he says is to raid your wallet, he's probably lying. P.S. I love your username :) . Australia, right? Or do you know personally about things like this?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

and I know I’ve seen that white haired attorney on Knot’s Landing.  Is’t he William DeVane :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions