You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Paramedic claims Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray said singer was 'fine' as he lay dead

(...)

OMG, how can one idiot say something like that and how can the other idiot print it in the news. This world is slowly coming to an end...  crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

suspicious mind

he was just playing possum  penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MissG

Paramedic claims Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray said singer was 'fine' as he lay dead

A Man Lay Dead is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login;

The plot concerns a murder committed during a detective game of murder at a weekend party in a country house. Although there is a side-plot focused on Russians, ancient weapons, and secret societies, the murder itself concerns a small group of guests at Sir Hubert Handesley's estate.
During the detective game of murder, one of the guests is secretly selected to be the murderer, with a victim of his own choosing. At the time of the murderer's choice, he taps the victim on the shoulder, indicating that "You're the corpse". At that point, the lights go out, a gong rings, and then everyone assesmbles to determine who did it. It is all intended to be light-hearted fun, except that the corpse is for real.
 suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

suspicious// suspicious// suspicious// 11:10 (or 11:11) or 17:40?

Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:38:28 PM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

This is what I mean when I say if Murray goes to jail it will for a lesser charge.  Possibly for lying under oath, perjury.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.  How much time does that bring I wonder? That could be a plan, I suppose.   If he does get charged and sentenced, when he gets out he’ll be able to go on living his life and so will Michael Jackson.  No one can say that the trial was a waste of L.A.’s money and/or time. It was a real trial and hopefully in the interim attention will be turned towards the real culprits who were threatening Michael’s livelihood and they too somewhere along the way will have have their day.   

You might say that I’m a dreamer.  But I know I’m not the only one.     bearhug

Off to the rally for another human being whose life hangs in the balance, Troy Davis.  Pray for change.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

curls

(...)

OMG, how can one idiot say something like that and how can the other idiot print it in the news. This world is slowly coming to an end...  crash/

Actually, in a weird way, and in different circumstances, I can see how this could make sense.

If the paramedic was, quite legitimately, asking about the general condition that the patient had been in before the current 'emergency', with a view to ascertaining what had happened and what course of action to take, the doctor could easily have said he was fine, no problems, rehearsing, but dehydrated. He didn't mean that the patient was fine at that moment, even though he was dead, (because that's plain stupid!), just that he was fine beforehand.

And although I think this is another example of an attention grabbing nonsense headline, it's actually pretty good for us hoaxers don't you think?  MJ was fine as he lay 'dead'! Thanks Connie!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Paramedics found CM doing cpr on the bed, I thought after they spoke to 911 they placed Michael on the floor?? Am I wrong??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

True. The story will never get straight because Murray is lying as if he tried to kill Michael. He still isn't sure that MJ is dead, but he is not in hoax. That's what I believe in.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

sooooooo now it's the paramedic who saw him clearing the bottles???? i thought it was Alvarez who saw that BEFORE the paramedics arrived....

Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#3. When the paramedics arrived, CM was still picking up propofol bottles.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sooooooo now it's the paramedic who saw him clearing the bottles???? i thought it was Alvarez who saw that BEFORE the paramedics arrived....

Yeah--and maybe I have amnesia, so maybe someone with a better memory than me can help me out!  But it seems like if we put all these propofol bottle stories together, it would go something like this:

#1. MJ was dying or dead; but instead of calling 911, CM started picking up propofol bottles.

#2. CM continued picking up propofol bottles for so long, that someone else had to call 911 for him.

#3. When the paramedics arrived, CM was still picking up propofol bottles.

#4. After the paramedics arrived, instead of working on the patient--CM kept picking up propofol bottles, and let the paramedics tend to the patient.

#5. About HALF AN HOUR later, the paramedics and the patient were in the ambulance ready to race off to the hospital; but they waited for CM, who was visible though the upstairs window--STILL picking up propofol bottles!!!

#6. After arriving at the hospital, CM made some excuse about going back to hide the cream; but he really wanted to go back and FINISH hiding the propofol bottles!!!!!

#7. When investigators came to the scene later, they found all the bottles that CM did not finish picking up--including THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL, THE ONE IN PLAIN SIGHT BY THE NIGHSTAND, WHICH WAS THE FATAL BOTTLE, AND IS THE SMOKING GUN TO CONVICT MURRAY!!!!!!!  HOW COULD IT BE THAT AFTER PICKING UP HUNDREDS OF BOTTLES FOR AN HOUR OR SO, HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY FORGET TO PICK UP THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT BOTTLE OF ALL???????

Let the Kangaroo Court begin!      :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

:lol:  Your sumary is truly funny but propofol was there, pharmacy was existing, and prescriptions also really existed. To me, Conrad was trying to kill Michael but MJ was saved.
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 08:38:08 PM by scorpionchik
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

RK

I love it when you pop in TS.
A kangaroo court definition. Very interesting.
It may also be an elaborately scripted event intended to appear fair while having the outcome predetermined from the start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMGosh TS_Comments....too funny......the only thing that is racing through my head right now is that Disney cartoon....In The Bag.......I can just hear it playing as CM puts all the propofol bottles in the bag:

*could someone please be a dear and help me post this......perhaps, you'd be so kind TS......I'd owe you a Coke!

Blessings!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ol28kPTqa4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

OMGosh TS_Comments....too funny......the only thing that is racing through my head right now is that Disney cartoon....In The Bag.......I can just hear it playing as CM puts all the propofol bottles in the bag:

*could someone please be a dear and help me post this......perhaps, you'd be so kind TS......I'd owe you a Coke!

Blessings!

Funny video!   lolol/

Also, I think this explains why MJ was on the bed, and not on the floor.

You see, even at a very slow and relaxed pace, you could pick up one bottle every 5 seconds.  This means that CM should've been able to pick up about 777 bottles of propofol in about an hour.  But if there were hundreds and hundres of bottles kicking around on the floor: I guess that there would be nowhere that was clear of bottles, to lay the patient.   smiley_spider

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Blessings!

Funny video!   lolol/

Also, I think this explains why MJ was on the bed, and not on the floor.

You see, even at a very slow and relaxed pace, you could pick up one bottle every 5 seconds.  This means that CM should've been able to pick up about 777 bottles of propofol in about an hour.  But if there were hundreds and hundres of bottles kicking around on the floor: I guess that there would be nowhere that was clear of bottles, to lay the patient.   smiley_spider

I guess Murray was thinking, "Well my cash cow of a patient is dead, I'm out a job and owe money to my baby mama, I hope the recycling depot will offer me a good price for these little bottles!" 

:lol:

And yet he misses that key bottle.  What a silly man.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions