My answer would be no! The numerology and many other things convince me a long time ago. Just have patience and perseverance, nothing can change what you already know.  rr/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I like that thought that Michael wrote Keep the faith for us 18 years ago.
Anyway, I think Mr. Conrad Murray will never spend one single day in prison.
But we just have to wait and see.

Mr. Front told us to exercise our patience again. This doesn't suit me at all, I am not patient by my nature, so I'll go from heaven to hell and back during the trial and after....hope not to end up with a heart attack /white flag/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

They promise to Murray 4 year in prison @ TMZ posted @  --  exacly how they was promised 4 Michael  on his trail @. So , there wl b NO PRISON 4 inoocent man!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bec

My answer would be no! The numerology and many other things convince me a long time ago. Just have patience and perseverance, nothing can change what you already know.  rr/

Right you are my friend.

Most applicable lyrics in the anthem to current events:

Don't let nobody turn you 'round brother
Just keep your eyes on the prize
And your feet flat on the ground

So keep the faith
Baby yeah

Because it's just a matter of time
Before your confidence will win out

Believe in yourself no matter it comes to
You can be a winner but you got to keep the faith

Listen to it again and know that Michael is singing to YOU right NOW.

Keep it real, people, he did it all for love.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

lorela

Yes, I would still believe. But I can't believe that Michael would let the innocent man go to jail for something he didn't do, just to keep on with his original plan.

Michael has fans all over the world - even in prisons. Just imagine what would happen to Murray if he went to jail for killing the king of pop. Michael couldn't/wouldn't allow this, could/would he?

And I think hat there's really a big chance that Murray will be found guilty. Which really shouldn't happen, because you can do a lot with money - and Michael and his family has money. They could help Murray and so Michael wouldn't have to come back just because of this.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
I guess I would still believe, but it would be hard for me. Like many people have already said, I don't believe that Michael would let an innocent man go to jail.

There was a point in time where Keep The Faith was all I listened to. It's such a beautiful song. Gotta keep listening to it, you guys have got it stuck in my head!  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Wow - such an interesting (and loaded) question. Thank you for bringing this up because at some point we all need to face the truth of what we really beLIEve in our heart.

Yes, it's going to get very uncomfortable for us. It will take lots of faith (the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not seen).

From the bottom of my heart I beLIEve 100% that Michael is alive. Even in spite of Jermaine telling us there is no hoax.  It hasn't come solely because of TS, Front, or Back even though their pieces have been helpful. It's come from every day being on the Internet (and here on the forum) reading, searching, learning, listening, and watching it unfold before our eyes. It comes from thinking it through in my mind and forming my own opinions.

Will I still believe if Conrad Murray goes to jail? Well, there are no guarantees for sure of what will happen. I look at it this way - Dr Murray is probably not a real doctor but he could be an FBI or undercover agent that is using this as a cover to get inside the jail system. What jail will he go to if he's convicted? I'm not sure but we know that there are serious issues with innocent people being convicted of crimes they don't commit. We also know there is corruption within the jail system, and it seems like California justice system is majoring in corruption.

Or, maybe he's just a great actor. Like others have said, we aren't even sure he'll go to jail even if it's in the papers that he did. Remember when he supposedly was booked into jail when he turned himself in and then posted a $7500 bail yet when someone checked they not only found no record of him being booked but they also found a $0 amount of bail posted? Smoke and mirrors.

So, yes, I will still beLIEve even if he goes to jail because we don't know the full purpose of the hoax. I will continue to watch it unfold because I believe  this will go down in history as the greatest demonstration for freedom in the history of our nation. (Martin Luther King - August 28,1963)

Keep the faith and remain strong. Know what led you here and what has kept you here for so long. Have courage of conviction because we aren't crazy. Don't buy into the media lies. Read between the lines always.

Love and blessings to each of you  bearhug

Totally agree. Amazing post voice.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Faith is only true when you can not see what you believe in..........

I have had faith this is a hoax, I will continue to have faith this is a hoax. 
If Murray ends up in jail for this, my faith will not dwindle away, it will be tested.
As sure as the sun will rise, my faith will stay the same;
ever present,
ever strong,
ever alive. 

This hoax is everything to everyone.......we have all found parts of ourselves we didn't know existed.
Michael.....the faith has been kept, and will be to come....

Blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

If Murray goes to prison,will you still believe?

Yes.  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Just read all the posts in this thread...hadn't 'ventured' in here til now.  Based on what I read and SEE (the 'wavering', the doubts, the fears, the insecurities...and also the 'unwavering', the undoubtful, the unafraid, and the ones who are 'sure')...I think we're ALL in for one hell of a ride with the upcoming trial...whenever it takes place.

No matter what we 'think' will happen and no matter what we 'think' our reaction(s) will be...THINK of who is running the show and THE MAN you've come to KNOW over the past 2 years.  I think Mike enjoys having us on the 'edge of our seats'...he WANTS us to remain a little bit unsure, a little bit doubtful.  Everything we've learned about Mike points to the fact that he LOVES entertaining people, he LOVES putting on a good show, and he LOVES surprise endings.

Even for those of us who lean heavily on having 'no doubts'...I'm sure Mike has kept a few things up his sleeve for us too ("Exhibit B gonna rock that trial").

@bec...thanks for the 'anthem'...most fitting thread, at the moment, to hear it in.  I have a feeling I'll be singing it daily once the trial starts  ;) .

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:10:27 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

@Change

"Even for those of us who lean heavily on having 'no doubts'...I'm sure Mike has kept a few things up his sleeve for us too ("Exhibit B gonna rock that trial")."

Very true words.....Exhibit B does make me a tad nervous ....just when I was all calm, cool and somewhat collected
 /overreacting/
Guess that seatbelt will need fastening after all..........dang. 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I think we should really fastened our seat belts, we will meet lots of bumpy roads  with this trial.. It may feel we are in Disney land, or Disney World  lolol/.. There will be lots of ups and downs.. a circus and like TS said a Kangaroo show... God help us all..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

Yes.  ;D

/bravo/  I loved your answer Sarahli.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Yes.  ;D

/bravo/  I loved your answer Sarahli.  :mrgreen:

Thank you, I wanted to make it very concise in order to put more weight in my belief. LOL.  geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

I will always believe! /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal