PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I never posted in the doubles-theory thread either read into it as I have a totally different opinion, as well as I will not comment on here either regarding the O2 "guy".  I will simply say I totally agree with @PureLove.

I myself, last year analyzed inch by inch his hands with his hands at O2 conf., even the palm lines are the same. But I won't comment on it any longer.

That's definitely Michael at 02 and it pisses me off to see people do not recognize him and talk like he is just another guy, a body double. I posted many pictures before on different threads where it proves it was Michael himself at 02 and compared Michael with prior to the conference and with the conference. I don't want to repeat myself and post all the pics all over again. I know that I can not change people's minds and I do not care really but I can not believe a different wig can make such an effect on people not to recognize him. His face, teeth, smile, his hands, everything is the same. I don't get it really. I need to stop here too coz this issue pisses me off so badly.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
I really like what MJ does towards the end of the press conference, the powerful fist raise, anywayz does anyone know what he says at the end, like he is talking at the camera?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

all4loveandbelieve

I never posted in the doubles-theory thread either read into it as I have a totally different opinion, as well as I will not comment on here either regarding the O2 "guy".  I will simply say I totally agree with @PureLove.

I myself, last year analyzed inch by inch his hands with his hands at O2 conf., even the palm lines are the same. But I won't comment on it any longer.

That's definitely Michael at 02 and it pisses me off to see people do not recognize him and talk like he is just another guy, a body double. I posted many pictures before on different threads where it proves it was Michael himself at 02 and compared Michael with prior to the conference and with the conference. I don't want to repeat myself and post all the pics all over again. I know that I can not change people's minds and I do not care really but I can not believe a different wig can make such an effect on people not to recognize him. His face, teeth, smile, his hands, everything is the same. I don't get it really. I need to stop here too coz this issue pisses me off so badly.

His nose is not the same either.. Unless Arnie filled it out more.. No need to get upset dear.. this is my opinion.. everything is off from the O2 Michael.. If I am wrong I will admit I am wrong..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

bec

Why get upset about it?

Michael is a stellar actor. He fooled even his fans. He is the King.

I did a similar project as you two, I studying his teeth. They are a 100% match to Michael's; from Thriller to 2005 to O2, there is no dental deviation visible. I actually began the project in July 09 with the intent of proving that the O2 guy was an impostor... and ended up proving he was indeed Michael.

After that project, I began to understand. Michael was play acting as a [bad] impersonator of himself. This is another shout out to Elvis, as he copied Elvis's stage moves (air punch/karate chop thing) and persona. Michael became his own double.

It's an illusion designed to confuse the viewer as to what is reality. He did it brilliantly. At the O2, he is different enough to arouse suspicion, but similar enough to evoke familiarity. It's hard to take a firm stand, real Michael vs. impostor, until you think outside the box, because he is both.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

It's an illusion designed to confuse the viewer as to what is reality. He did it brilliantly. At the O2, he is different enough to arouse suspicion, but similar enough to evoke familiarity. It's hard to take a firm stand, real Michael vs. impostor, until you think outside the box, because he is both.

I completely agree with you here (and I think he used the same technique in TII).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

Exactly. He acted differently, that's obvious, but it was himself acting. The first moment I saw the conference I was with my sister and our friend and I said "What's wrong with him?"; never have I seen him like that.  All of us who have been growing up seeing Michael in thousands of scenes know he acted differently, not like himself. But he did it himself, and I am almost sure he did it precisely to rise suspicions and controversy.
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:40:18 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I completely agree with you here (and I think he used the same technique in TII).

Thoroughly and entirely possible.

The question that remains for me though... has he been doing this for 20 years?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MissG

Exactly. He acted differently, that's obvious, but it was himself acting. The first moment I saw the conference I was with my sister and our friend and I said "What's wrong with him?"; never have I seen him like that.  All of us who have been growing up seeing Michael in thousands of scenes know he acted differently, not like himself. But he did it himself, and I am almost sure he did it precisely to rise suspicions and controversy.

I was on vacation, having a lunch and saw him 2 seconds in the news (I had no idea it was for a come back, I found that after June 25th 2009) and I had similar reaction...I thought he looked like Elvis and remember mentioning " OMG! " what´s on with Michael?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Why get upset about it?

I did a similar project as you two, I studying his teeth. They are a 100% match to Michael's; from Thriller to 2005 to O2, there is no dental deviation visible. I actually began the project in July 09 with the intent of proving that the O2 guy was an impostor... and ended up proving he was indeed Michael.

After that project, I began to understand. Michael was play acting as a [bad] impersonator of himself. This is another shout out to Elvis, as he copied Elvis's stage moves (air punch/karate chop thing) and persona. Michael became his own double.

Well said and I couldn't agree more. I also thought 02 MJ was a fake for quite some time. It really was a brilliant move.

I also agree with Andrea about the trial being a crash course for the hoax. A major thing that has puzzled me through this hoax is that it seemed impossible for it to ever be fully known and understood by enough people to make any sort of impact. So I have a feeling you're right, and that is why the trial must happen.

I am blown away by how many times this man has blown me away. Is all coming full circle and I cannot WAIT to see what happens next!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
First reaction I had was this isn't MJ. But when he says "I love you, I really do, you have to know that" he is so much Michael.
I also thought he acted on purpose like he wasn't him.
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 03:04:48 PM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Why get upset about it?

@Bec  /bravo/   Thank you!!!! I have been saying the same thing for over 2 years, it's nice to see someone else agrees.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

everlastinglove_MJ

I really like what MJ does towards the end of the press conference, the powerful fist raise, anywayz does anyone know what he says at the end, like he is talking at the camera?
I think that Michael's fist and his proud and also a sort of provocative head movement expressed something like 'ready for battle & victory' and at 02:19 he's saying: "revenge" (to the tabloids/media). May be I'm wrong, but I got that impression.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

Why get upset about it?

I'm not upset bec. I'm just pissed to see his fans do not recognize him. I remember when you were believing he was an impersonator. Great to see you got the truth. It just hurts me to hear people call him with horrible names just becoz they think that he is not Michael. I saw no difference in the way he looked at 02 but he was just acting a little bit different but I thought that he was so excited to meet his fans after long years. I agree with what you wrote. He was acting like he was his own impersonator. Now I understand that he did it on purpose because it was going to be used at the trial as an evidence. Perfect plan comes from a perfectionist only. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
I think that Michael's fist and his proud and also a sort of provocative head movement expressed something like 'ready for battle & victory' and at 02:19 he's saying: "revenge" (to the tabloids/media). May be I'm wrong, but I got that impression.

Exactly. I remember a group of black men who was doing the same fist move which means Victory for them. But I do not remember the group's name. It wasn't Nation of Islam tho.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

It's another hoax within the hoax... but what if there is one more hoax within it? I mean an impersonator playing Michael impersonating himself...............................  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal