You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray want to show jurors just how worn down Michael Jackson was in the weeks leading up to his death -- and their proof ... MJ's blowout announcement for the "This Is It" concerts.

MJ held the news conference on March 5, 2009 ... announcing he would perform his last 10 concerts ever in London that summer ... insisting, "When I say this is it, it really means this is it."

Murray's defense team filed legal docs, claiming the video shows Jackson was rapidly deteriorating, both mentally and physically, when he made the announcement.  They're asking the judge for permission to show jurors the video, to prove Michael was literally on his last leg ... several months before his death.

Murray's lawyers also think the video is relevant because Jackson was "adamant" about performing only 10 shows, and that subsequently adding 40 dates to the schedule may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.
Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:06:42 PM by brunob12
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

paula-c

I do not know if the man was Michael, if it was is a very bad imitation of the same ... a disaster :lol:

MJ held the news conference on March 5, 2009 ... announcing he would perform his last 10 concerts ever in London that summer ... insisting, "When I say this is it, it really means this is it."

Yes, we already know suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

It would be something for sure if they show the jurors this video, even though some may have seen it already.  It was really the start of the hoax - publicly anyways - the This Is It (Thriller II) announcement.  It's almost like the trial could be a crash course in the hoax.  I can't wait to see what is said (or not said) about the events of June 25th!!

And I wonder if the jurors will have any "is it him or not?" conversations with each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Murray's lawyers also think the video is relevant because Jackson was "adamant" about performing only 10 shows, and that subsequently adding 40 dates to the schedule may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.""

Oh yeah, and who and why exactly 40 concerts were subsequently added? That is ALSO what
made Michael MAD and wanted to "die".  Morons! /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

Thank you for sharing this with us. I agree with everything you all have said.

I have to wonder though how they will prove that he's on his last leg...as they say? Wasn't it the guy on the stage with Michael that said when he was given a hug that MJ was ripped? LOL. I wonder if he is going to be called in defense of MJ's health?

I am still undecided about whether that is really Michael or not. Like many, many times, we all could go round and round about it. Until Michael comes back it probably won't be cleared up either.

Another thing, how are they going to prove that Michael didn't want to do the additional shows? There isn't anything in writing or on tape saying that he didn't want to do that. Only comments from fans and family. Wouldn't that be hearsay or circumstantial evidence? I just don't understand how that will be allowed to stand in court.

I also agree - I'm anxious to see what transpires and it's my hope that they drag every negative thing up that the world has been led to believe about Michael. The reason is because I still believe this hoax is in part about clearing up the misconceptions surrounding Michael and his character. The world will hear first hand what a genius we have in Michael.

God's speed to you, Michael. Be safe.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

For me that man in the O2 was not Michael. Just his voice, not him at all.. He slouched when he walked, and since when Michael slouches.. The hand is not Michaels.. His nails are not stained. I was looking at them very carefully.. I found it very odd, this man was on pins and needles, he was moving, turning around, bending down, making those movements with the arm. Especially when he was walking to leave after his speech, he turned back and made a face and lifted his arm.. Oh Yeah if they show that to the jury they may find he was kind of losing it. Then again if you know Michael you will see that he never acted that way. Unless this is part of his hoax, to make it more credible. Again I want to pull my  /pull hair/  lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Grace

I do not know if the man was Michael, if it was is a very bad imitation of the same ... a disaster :lol:

Yes, we already know suspicious//

Hahaha, everything will be repeated for those having forgotten about it.
We are going through "recap" period before the big crescendo.

The trial articles will compete for
"100% complete wreck ready for hospital intense care" vs. "100% fittest man of the year".

I am waiting for the tabloids to pick either side - most probably they will pick both as usual, one day A, one day B, and every day that goes by they'll do this with a lousier argument.
LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
"Lawyers for Dr. Conrad Murray want to show jurors just how worn down Michael Jackson was in the weeks leading up to his death -- and their proof ... MJ's blowout announcement for the "This Is It" concerts."

This must be a joke.
This is not a proof. A medical check is a proof. Not a video. Michael passed a medical examination for the tour right? That is proof. You guys I'm blown by the aberrations that seem to happen in a court of law in U.S. . Well I do hope no judge will allow a conference press video as a proof of someone's medical condition WTF?? .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
"MJ held the news conference on March 5, 2009 ... announcing he would perform his last 10 concerts ever in London that summer ... insisting, "When I say this is it, it really means this is it." ... "

TMZ points out that Michael insisted on that phrase. Because that phrase proves that the name of the tour was not only a tour name but a message to the world.

See Michael, you faked your death so damn well that people really believe you are dead and don't get your messages. Guess you really want to be dead to the world, don't you  :cry: ... ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

OMG, the O2 guy again  /overreacting/

This is very interesting, they are showing this video announcement again claiming how bad MJ was.

MJ was so weak and wrack on this video to the extend that he was acting  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and looking  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: totally unlike himself  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:   .

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

aaaaaaaand we come full circle.

/bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yeah we're all wonderful, wonderful people
so when did we all get so fearful?
and now we're finally finding our voices
so take a chance, come help me sing this

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
What a joke.... this announcement proves absolutely nothing.  Michael didn't know that AEG added 40 more shows until AFTER this day.

So what about the film This is it??  Wouldn't that be enough evidence that MJ was in good shape?

This is unbelievable. ....
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 04:23:00 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Sooooooooo, this was the reason why Michael was "acting different" at the conference. They were going to show it in the trial. Amazing plan my King. /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The hand is not Michaels.. His nails are not stained. I was looking at them very carefully..

You gotta be kidding me! It's his long curved fingers and big hands that make him recognizable the most. These long fingers do not belong to him, you think? The nails were stained too. Better look again.

Not stained nails? Really?

These long curved fingers only belong to our King! I can even recognize him from his wrist.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

I never posted in the doubles-theory thread either read into it as I have a totally different opinion, as well as I will not comment on here either regarding the O2 "guy".  I will simply say I totally agree with @PureLove.

I myself, last year analyzed inch by inch his hands with his hands at O2 conf., even the palm lines are the same. But I won't comment on it any longer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions