RKTopic starter

A profound, beautifully made video uploaded today by jackieblue64.  Washes over one like water of life to the thirsty soul.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDlMFFnFx4&feature=uploademail[/youtube]

Thankyou jackieblue... My heart is touched. :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for this one, jackieblue64, and thanks RK for sharing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

If I told you once, I'll tell you a 1000 times.  That video was so beautiful, so illuminating. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Another amazing video. Jackie is brilliant. Thank you for posting it RK.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Great video by jackieblue...and thanks RK for sharing it with us.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] Washes over one like water of life to the thirsty soul.

Loved what you said there about the video...cause, for me, that's how I feel about the whole hoax...this experience, this adventure...has washed over me like water of life to my thirsty soul.  There are moments...between researching, trying to find more clues/keys, following the 'stories', etc...moments when the depth and magnitude of all 'this' hits me...and it's such a profound and powerful feeling of L.O.V.E. that, at times, is overwhelming...but in the best of ways.

Why didn't we FEEL it sooner?---we had him for 50 years---and even though we loved him...we hadn't even scratched the surface.  The saying "better late than never" is an understatement of gargantuan porportions.  I feel so humbly honoured and blessed to be a part of this.

I used to look at non-believers (friends and family that I told about the hoax) and think...they have no clue what they're missing.  While I still believe that, I now feel sincerely sorry for them...cause for whatever reason (whether it's close-mindedness, too 'asleep', too ignorant, or just too bogged down with 'life')...they have missed the greatest and most beautiful show on earth.

Thanks for the 'adventure' Mike....it's been an adventure of a lifetime.  L.O.V.E. you.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 08:55:15 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

RKTopic starter

There are moments...between researching, trying to find more clues/keys, following the 'stories', etc...moments when the depth and magnitude of all 'this' hits me...and it's such a profound and powerful feeling of L.O.V.E. that, at times, is overwhelming...but in the best of ways.
It is totally mind blowing. The ARG aspect of the hoax with the clues/keys and stories has been a hands on way of learning to walk in and by faith while at the same time making it a fun thing we all can participate in. I'm just blown away by the scope and size of it all. It's genius. Pure genius.
I don't have the answer to why we didn't realize sooner, but perhaps we woke up at the perfect time, at the right moment. I relate so much to Evey when she asks V  why. Man do I relate. The need to know that answer was also the catalyst for me.   These days,  when I step out of the clamouring questions that at times have raced through my mind and  centre on the still ,small, much quieter voice of my spirit, then I know why,  and such  peace and euphoric joy washes over me.  I am totally assured that as Front mentioned....MJ will get us all home. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

A profound, beautifully made video uploaded today by jackieblue64.  Washes over one like water of life to the thirsty soul.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNDlMFFnFx4&feature=uploademail[/youtube]

Thankyou jackieblue... My heart is touched. :-*

Thank you very much RK,you are a beautiful person  respect/.Thank you for sharing this beautiful video of jackie with us.Because YOU TOUCHED my heart,I will have to TO TOUCH YOURS also  :-*.This video made by esprit if for you and for all the people who are WATCHING!!!!!

Michael Jackson - IMMORTAL
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1MnszfbPN8&feature=feedlik[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.

I used to look at non-believers (friends and family that I told about the hoax) and think...they have no clue what they're missing.  While I still believe that, I now feel sincerely sorry for them...cause for whatever reason (whether it's close-mindedness, too 'asleep', too ignorant, or just too bogged down with 'life')...they have missed the greatest and most beautiful show on earth.

I wrote exactly the same thing in another thread. I feel the same for non-believers. They have no idea what they are missing and they will never know and understand it. We're so lucky to witness this once in a life time experience.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you RK for posting this wonderful touching video..Had me into tears.  Special thanks to jackieblue64 what a wonderful video.. Too bad we did not take Michael's word seriously. This hoax has thought me so much, it is unbelievable. Sometimes we intend to forget and our own self comes out again. I feel bad for non believers as well, if only they knew what we know. It would make more of an impact to succeed in what Michael wants to do.. I guess they will believe once he comes back. blessings to all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

skyways

After i read all your touching posts just have feeling, that we are Deciples 4 MJ@ - isnt we??@@ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

That was an AMAZING video.  Michael Jackson IS a GIFT from GOD.  I have no doubt about that.  If there ever was an angel who walked on this earth in human form and followed the doctrine of love and compassion inside out, Michael is he.  He taught by example.  His life was and is the lesson.  Humility.  Humbleness. Forgiveness. Love.  Though we have had a few who walked on the face of the earth who were all of these things, none and I do mean no other in the last centuries, have ever achieved the level of agape love that Michael Jackson did.   To hear the many stories that people tell of Michael away while from the cameras, away from the audience, out of the spotlight, stories we might never have heard until now, where they attest to the fact that Michael was ALWAYS the same loving, truth thinking person as we saw publicly warms my soul.  It baffles me to no end to wonder who, how and what manner of person could not ADORE him!  He was nothing but love.  And love just is.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

That was an AMAZING video.  Michael Jackson IS a GIFT from GOD.  I have no doubt about that.  If there ever was an angel who walked on this earth in human form and followed the doctrine of love and compassion inside out, Michael is he.  He taught by example.  His life was and is the lesson.  Humility.  Humbleness. Forgiveness. Love.  Though we have had a few who walked on the face of the earth who were all of these things, none and I do mean no other in the last centuries, have ever achieved the level of agape love that Michael Jackson did.   To hear the many stories that people tell of Michael away while from the cameras, away from the audience, out of the spotlight, stories we might never have heard until now, where they attest to the fact that Michael was ALWAYS the same loving, truth thinking person as we saw publicly warms my soul.  It baffles me to no end to wonder who, how and what manner of person could not ADORE him!  He was nothing but love.  And love just is.  bearhug

Beautifully said!

And if all that wasn't enough for one man...he also has a wicked and quick sense of humor  ;)  (that's the part that scares me lol).

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

all4loveandbelieve

After i read all your touching posts just have feeling, that we are Deciples 4 MJ@ - isnt we??@@ 

You know something, you are not too far off.. I have spoken to some of the members and they told me that some were never fans of MJ, but they ended up into this forum.. Now they are fans and believers.. This is very ironic.. I was MJ fan since the age of 5 yrs old I used to watch the Ed Sullivan show and the Jackson 5 use to perform.. I followed his music all the time I am a fan but not a fanatic one.. Since he supposedly passed away, I am here every day and sometimes between patients I am in the forum.. This is worst than being addicted to a drug. Being in this forum feels closer to Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Michael our Angel, If you read this, I want you to know, simply, that I love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions