SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
Wow. That video made something stir in my heart. In a good way of course. Reminder to watch on a bad day.
A big  bearhug to jackieblue64 and RK.
Thanks for making and posting, really appreciate it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There are moments...between researching, trying to find more clues/keys, following the 'stories', etc...moments when the depth and magnitude of all 'this' hits me...and it's such a profound and powerful feeling of L.O.V.E. that, at times, is overwhelming...but in the best of ways.
It is totally mind blowing. The ARG aspect of the hoax with the clues/keys and stories has been a hands on way of learning to walk in and by faith while at the same time making it a fun thing we all can participate in. I'm just blown away by the scope and size of it all. It's genius. Pure genius.
I don't have the answer to why we didn't realize sooner, but perhaps we woke up at the perfect time, at the right moment. I relate so much to Evey when she asks V  why. Man do I relate. The need to know that answer was also the catalyst for me.   These days,  when I step out of the clamouring questions that at times have raced through my mind and  centre on the still ,small, much quieter voice of my spirit, then I know why,  and such  peace and euphoric joy washes over me.  I am totally assured that as Front mentioned....MJ will get us all home. 

What an incredibly beautiful, encouraging and insightful comment.  I DO feel like Evey. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful video!!!

Off topic @ RK - I noticed on your signature that Jackson is spelled wrong. Did you notice that? The S is missing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Jackie,  Thank you so much for your wonderful video.  I do think Michael is a messenger or angel sent by God.   I joined this website to help and be a part of the army of love.    We have to help him spread the messages of love, peace, unity, truth.      He can't do it by himself.   

I am thinking of the song "Cry" from the invincible album.    If we all "cry" together, (like what would happen if he shocks the world when he returns),  then we would be united to "Change the World".   More people would finally understand.   That's what I am hoping for !!!!!!!!!

Love to all        :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

amazing video, thank you RK for putting it here so we can enjoy this wonderfull video and thank you Jackiebleu for making this.

I love it :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
β€œIn a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

RKTopic starter

Beautiful video!!!

Off topic @ RK - I noticed on your signature that Jackson is spelled wrong. Did you notice that? The S is missing.
Hey Mish. Interesting that. Yes I have noticed and the reason I like it even with the missing S is it reminds me every day when I see it about all the misspelled names on the various documents from way back when the childrens names were mispelled in the fake will right up to the present 'court' case, or should I say hoax court case when Chernoff spelled his name Micheal. So I keep  it as it reminds me daily that this is a hoax. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Beautiful video!!!

Hey Mish. Interesting that. Yes I have noticed and the reason I like it even with the missing S is it reminds me every day when I see it about all the misspelled names on the various documents from way back when the childrens names were mispelled in the fake will right up to the present 'court' case, or should I say hoax court case when Chernoff spelled his name Micheal. So I keep  it as it reminds me daily that this is a hoax. 

bearhug Gottcha, that makes sense!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Thanks.... :cry: ...Amazing !!! michael-jackson/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

Thanks for sharing. Beautiful video as always. Nice end with a part of the song Starry Starry Night about Vincent van Gogh by Don McLean (I was brought up with Don McLean  :cry: ) "Now I understand what you tried to say to me... They would not listen they do not know how, perhaps they'll listen now"
L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions