MJ Fans Shut Up or Beat It!
September 21, 2011, 06:43:13 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Celebrity Justice   40 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

Some Michael Jackson fans who want to see their brand of justice meted out against Dr. Conrad Murray just got a stern warning from the judge's staff -- they'll be thrown out of court if they don't shape up.

Dr. Murray was in court today on some pretrial matters.  At one point the lawyers and Judge Michael Pastor went into chambers for a chit chat.  While they were gone, some MJ fans were staring Murray down and giving him dirty looks.

Murray then complained to the bailiff, who walked over to the fans and made it clear -- if they do it again they'll be thrown out of the courtroom.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

Andrea

Re: MJ Fans Shut Up or Beat It!
September 21, 2011, 07:37:25 PM
Whether this actually happened or not, the tone of this article says it all.  The fake fans who spread the hate are in need of a wake up call.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 21, 2011, 07:52:57 PM
Whether this actually happened or not, the tone of this article says it all.  The fake fans who spread the hate are in need of a wake up call.

Exactly
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

September 21, 2011, 08:54:10 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Question: Does stuff like this really happen? ASSuming this happened...how did Murray know? His back would have been at the "fans" - right? So, what was he doing, looking around at them? For some reason I just can't picture this happening. At least I hope not - it's pretty embarrassing that MJ Fans are acting like little children.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 21, 2011, 08:56:57 PM
PS - I wonder if there is a reason for the numbers in the background...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

paula-c

September 21, 2011, 09:03:59 PM

Exactly

Yes, there is to be hoped that these people will not be violent suspicious// 

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2011, 10:14:59 PM
i think its a bit harsh to call them fake fans. they are fans, they are just unaware. their eyes have not yet seen the reality....

i am a new beLIEver. have been researching, watching, reading and absorbing all the facts. only a few months ago, i wanted justice and to see CM put away for life... i didnt know any better. i wasnt a fake fan, i can assure you of that. but the justice i wanted served upon CM came from a place of naivety and innocence...

i pray in time that all mj fans, the non believers especially see what happens... well they will at BAM.

if fans feel hurst after BAM and turn on MJ - then we have a right to call them fake fans. as they would just be music fans, not real MJ fans. the person. after BAM - true fans will put their own emotions aside and support MJs mission / intentions of take over.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

all4loveandbelieve

September 21, 2011, 10:24:49 PM
Conrad Murray walks outside alone, he is all over the place and no one bothers him, no MJ fans are looking at him funny,  or menacing him in any way shape or form,  and now in the courtroom they stare him down! This does not make sense.

@Australian MJ BeLIEver if these non believer fans revolt against Michael once he bams they are not human beings. They are selfish people. Just think about it, everything Michael had to endure from the media, the people, I would have faked my death earlier than June 25 2009.. I do not blame him one bit.. He may have had all the money in the world, fame and everything, but did not have any peace and quiet.. He was bashed too many times. SO if these fans do not accept what Michael did so beat it... Who cares, Michael has us..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

September 21, 2011, 10:55:33 PM
i think its a bit harsh to call them fake fans. they are fans, they are just unaware. their eyes have not yet seen the reality....

i am a new beLIEver. have been researching, watching, reading and absorbing all the facts. only a few months ago, i wanted justice and to see CM put away for life... i didnt know any better. i wasnt a fake fan, i can assure you of that. but the justice i wanted served upon CM came from a place of naivety and innocence...

i pray in time that all mj fans, the non believers especially see what happens... well they will at BAM.

if fans feel hurst after BAM and turn on MJ - then we have a right to call them fake fans. as they would just be music fans, not real MJ fans. the person. after BAM - true fans will put their own emotions aside and support MJs mission / intentions of take over.

I understand what you're saying, but just to be clear, I didn't coin the term "fake fan" and it wouldn't apply to most I'm sure.  I was referring to those who spread hate and don't seem to get Michael's message of love.  I can see how many can be affected by grief or confusion but for fans to  angrily lash out at - for example - a man who is innocent until proven guilty, or another example, the Jackson family - it's not right and goes against what (I believe) Michael stands for and what he's been trying to get people to understand.  This TMZ article relates very much to a lot of what has been discussed here lately.

And welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're finding your way around and diving right in.  :)
Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 10:58:43 PM by Andrea
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 21, 2011, 11:21:17 PM

I understand what you're saying, but just to be clear, I didn't coin the term "fake fan" and it wouldn't apply to most I'm sure.  I was referring to those who spread hate and don't seem to get Michael's message of love.  I can see how many can be affected by grief or confusion but for fans to  angrily lash out at - for example - a man who is innocent until proven guilty, or another example, the Jackson family - it's not right and goes against what (I believe) Michael stands for and what he's been trying to get people to understand.  This TMZ article relates very much to a lot of what has been discussed here lately.

And welcome to the forum, I'm glad you're finding your way around and diving right in.  :)

so true what you are saying andrea. isnt it funny (not actually funny - so in want of a better word here) how all us mj fans were furious when people accused mj without evidence - yet many of us fans do / did the same with CM. i did... how foolish. after all michael saod and did and taught us abt love - some of us (including me) forgot abt it, when he died and wanted justice asap without proof. without evidence. without anything. just based on pure raw emotion....

i want to be more like mike. emulate those qualities. L.O.V.E all and spread the message of love.

i am so glad i found my way to this place.... or did i find my way or thr truth.... or did the truth find me :-)

either way. i am a beLIEver and am so happy that i am not following the hoards of sheep who are unknowlingly misled.

thanks for replying. L.O.V.E to you. X
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

September 21, 2011, 11:50:39 PM
All4loveandbelieve
Conrad Murray walks outside alone, he is all over the place and no one bothers him, no MJ fans are looking at him funny,  or menacing him in any way shape or form,  and now in the courtroom they stare him down! This does not make sense.

I agree this irony makes me wonder if this really happened.

Though we're all happy and proud to be believers, there are probably many reasons why other fans like yourself chose to think MJ died. You have told us your story of a busy life with no time to dig deeper.   How, why and when people become "aware" is a mysterious process. These fans in court have sacrificed time and effort to be there for MJ just as many were there in 2005. Where was I before June 25, 2009,--not even thinking about MJ;  and lots of believers here and other fans have followed him for 10, 20, 30 years.

Here's the lyrics to Beat It:

Beat It lyrics

[1st Verse]
They Told Him Don't You Ever Come Around Here
Don't Wanna See Your Face, You Better Disappear
The Fire's In Their Eyes And Their Words Are Really Clear
So Beat It, Just Beat It

[2nd Verse]
You Better Run, You Better Do What You Can
Don't Wanna See No Blood, Don't Be A Macho Man
Uhh...
You Wanna Be Tough, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It
No One Wants To Be Defeated
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight and
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Right
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It
Uhh...

[3rd Verse]
They're Out To Get You, Better Leave While You Can
Don't Wanna Be A Boy, You Wanna Be A Man
Uhh...
You Wanna Stay Alive, Better Do What You Can
So Beat It, Just Beat It

[4th Verse]
You Have To Show Them That You're Really Not Scared
You're Playin' With Your Life, This Ain't No Truth Or Dare
Uhh...
They'll Kick You, Then They Beat You,
Then They'll Tell You It's Fair
So Beat It, But You Wanna Be Bad
[- From :http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/beat-it-lyrics.html -]

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It
Just Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It, Beat It

[Chorus]
Beat It, Beat It

[Chorus]
Just Beat It, Beat It
It Doesn't Matter Who's Wrong Or Who's Right

[Chorus]
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight

[Chorus]
Showin' How Funky Strong Is Your Fight
Just Beat It, Beat It
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 21, 2011, 11:57:32 PM
I bet those fans are furious now. For them it is probably frustrating because they believe CM killed Mr. Jackson.

If we read between the lines of course it says to nonbelievers to come around already.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

September 22, 2011, 12:03:41 AM
"giving him DIRTY LOOKS"
I had to laugh so much - still it is not funny.

I don't know how Doc Murray is/will be seated in the courtroom, but "giving him DIRTY LOOKS" is equalling to "stabbing him in the back" in my perception.

"DIRTY LOOKS" can be mean, vicious or slutty.
(Add. If I might not get the right "vibe" of "slutty" expression here, I beg your pardon, I am a non-native trying to express my thoughts. I mean "girlish dirty gold pants thoughts and behaviour" here if that helps to get it clearer. Txs.)

In view of what was actually "given" to Michael, Doc Murray still is his "living" mirror.

The "BRAND OF JUSTICE" is interesting.
A brand is fixated and has been put to cattle by a red-hot iron leaving behind a non-reversible scar.

In marketing terms:
Brand is the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login that identifies a product, service or company (name, term, sign, symbol, or design, or combination of them) and how it relates to key constituencies: customers, staff, partners, investors etc.

Some people distinguish the psychological aspect, brand associations like thoughts, feelings, perceptions, images, experiences, beliefs, attitudes, and so on that become linked to the brand, of a brand from the experiential aspect.

Might not mean anything but there was a band "DIRTY LOOKS" in Caliland.
At the end of 2009 Dirty Looks signed with the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login based label, FNA Records. In 2010 they re-released three albums.
On February 5, 2010, bassist Greg Pianka was stabbed to death in a bar brawl.
Henrik Ostergaard died, at the age of 47, on January 27, 2011. The You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login coroner stated that he had died of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login while under hospice care.

6826:
NGC 6826 (also known as Caldwell 15) is a You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login located in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. It is commonly referred to as the "blinking planetary", although many other nebulae exhibit such "blinking". When viewed through a small telescope, the brightness of the central star overwhelms the eye when viewed directly, obscuring the surrounding nebula. However, it can be viewed well in the peripheral vision (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), which causes it to "blink" in and out of view as the observer's eye wanders.

Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:18:31 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
September 22, 2011, 12:10:07 AM
"giving him DIRTY LOOKS"
(Add. If I might not get the right "vibe" of "slutty" expression here, I beg your pardon, I am a non-native trying to express my thoughts. I mean "girlish dirty gold pants thoughts and behaviour" here if that helps to get it clearer. Txs.)

LOL I was thinking the same when reading DIRTY LOOKS lolol/ .

Murray is not the man to be given dirty looks geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2011, 12:31:01 AM
Thank you for sharing this with us.

Question: Does stuff like this really happen? ASSuming this happened...how did Murray know? His back would have been at the "fans" - right? So, what was he doing, looking around at them? For some reason I just can't picture this happening. At least I hope not - it's pretty embarrassing that MJ Fans are acting like little children.

Blessings :)

Hi there,

The 10 p.m news here in LA just finished a clip regarding Murray's lawyers wanting to use the O2 Press Conference video as proof that MJ was not fit to do the shows. Then they talked with one of the fans that was thrown out of the courtroom. There were three MJ fans that were thrown out.  One of them, a woman, said that in all of the court hearings Murray has always turned around in the courtroom and stared at the family and the fans. She said "And this time we stared back!" Now it is interesting that the judge throws them out for staring back but says nothing to Murray and his lawyers for his actions. Great movie material if you ask me!!

Stay blessed!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions