Re: MJ Fans Shut Up or Beat It!
September 22, 2011, 12:32:16 AM
obviously being new to MJDH i have many gaps to fill. can someone please direct me to the best source of info, (whether it be video / posts, etc) on dr murray from a hoax perspective. thank you

L.O.V.E to you.

so much to learn - mj has my head spinning - and i'm loving it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 22, 2011, 07:49:12 AM
Oh I simply saw it as

6 8-2=6 6
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

September 22, 2011, 08:53:23 AM
could be a link to this article: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

About 20 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login agents, 10 Houston police officers and two Los Angeles police officers served the warrant for records to the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login at 6826 West Montgomery around 10:30 a.m., Houston-based DEA spokeswoman You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login said.
“Dr. Murray was the last doctor standing when Michael Jackson died and it
seems all the fury is directed toward him. Dr. Murray is frustrated by negative
and often erroneous media reports. He has to walk around 24-7 with a bodyguard.
He can't operate his practice. He can't go to work because he is harassed no
matter where he goes.”
Dr. Armstrong's name was not listed on the search warrant for the premises. They came to retrieve documents and information related to Dr. Murray,” Quanell said. “(Armstrong) cooperated fully, he gave them the documents that they wanted and he is not a target of any investigation.”
Apparently dr. Amstrong hasn't been under investigation by the police. Did WE investigate him already (may be there's a thread somewhere on this forum about him? suspicious// :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
September 22, 2011, 03:27:56 PM
I think the right thing is to wait for events ...... /judge/ something will happen for  me........ /woohoo/ michael-jackson/ :) mj_dance/

moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 22, 2011, 03:52:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh I simply saw it as

6 8-2=6 6

Modifiers got it the same way. :lol: I was going to write the same.  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 22, 2011, 04:00:36 PM
All4loveandbelieve
Conrad Murray walks outside alone, he is all over the place and no one bothers him, no MJ fans are looking at him funny,  or menacing him in any way shape or form,  and now in the courtroom they stare him down! This does not make sense.

I agree this irony makes me wonder if this really happened.

i think its a bit harsh to call them fake fans. they are fans, they are just unaware. their eyes have not yet seen the reality....

i am a new beLIEver. have been researching, watching, reading and absorbing all the facts. only a few months ago, i wanted justice and to see CM put away for life... i didnt know any better. i wasnt a fake fan, i can assure you of that. but the justice i wanted served upon CM came from a place of naivety and innocence...

i pray in time that all mj fans, the non believers especially see what happens... well they will at BAM.

if fans feel hurst after BAM and turn on MJ - then we have a right to call them fake fans. as they would just be music fans, not real MJ fans. the person. after BAM - true fans will put their own emotions aside and support MJs mission / intentions of take over.

Though we're all happy and proud to be believers, there are probably many reasons why other fans like yourself chose to think MJ died. You have told us your story of a busy life with no time to dig deeper.   How, why and when people become "aware" is a mysterious process. These fans in court have sacrificed time and effort to be there for MJ just as many were there in 2005. Where was I before June 25, 2009,--not even thinking about MJ;  and lots of believers here and other fans have followed him for 10, 20, 30 years.

I really do not know how being busy could be an excuse not to become a believer. Weren't we all busy when we became believers? The oddities were so obvious that they were like slaps on the face. I don't know how people didn't wake up, and they are still sleeping. It's weird.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2011, 04:11:03 PM
Just saying..."some of us have been fans 10, 20 and 30 years".  I've been one for 42 years!!!!  Since 1969  :)  Tells you I'm an oldie just like Michael ♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

September 22, 2011, 10:29:38 PM
On TMZ Live today Harvey was talking to Erin Jacobs, of Justice4MJ, who was one of the fans who stared Murray down.  They were talking about the propofol, she was ripping apart the defense strategy (that Michael injected it himself) and was saying that Murray was beyond neglectful in his treatment of Michael.  Harvey's response was "The reality here is - Michael Jackson hired him to do exactly what he did."

Indeed.  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2011, 10:43:20 PM
All4loveandbelieve
Conrad Murray walks outside alone, he is all over the place and no one bothers him, no MJ fans are looking at him funny,  or menacing him in any way shape or form,  and now in the courtroom they stare him down! This does not make sense.

I agree this irony makes me wonder if this really happened.

i think its a bit harsh to call them fake fans. they are fans, they are just unaware. their eyes have not yet seen the reality....

i am a new beLIEver. have been researching, watching, reading and absorbing all the facts. only a few months ago, i wanted justice and to see CM put away for life... i didnt know any better. i wasnt a fake fan, i can assure you of that. but the justice i wanted served upon CM came from a place of naivety and innocence...

i pray in time that all mj fans, the non believers especially see what happens... well they will at BAM.

if fans feel hurst after BAM and turn on MJ - then we have a right to call them fake fans. as they would just be music fans, not real MJ fans. the person. after BAM - true fans will put their own emotions aside and support MJs mission / intentions of take over.

Though we're all happy and proud to be believers, there are probably many reasons why other fans like yourself chose to think MJ died. You have told us your story of a busy life with no time to dig deeper.   How, why and when people become "aware" is a mysterious process. These fans in court have sacrificed time and effort to be there for MJ just as many were there in 2005. Where was I before June 25, 2009,--not even thinking about MJ;  and lots of believers here and other fans have followed him for 10, 20, 30 years.

I really do not know how being busy could be an excuse not to become a believer. Weren't we all busy when we became believers? The oddities were so obvious that they were like slaps on the face. I don't know how people didn't wake up, and they are still sleeping. It's weird.

@pure love. being too busy to dig deeper weren’t my exact words. nor the only reason i never saw the truth. my words were my life went in a different direction, with having a newborn when mj died. i was grieving and rather than digging deeper (into the death that is) i chose to surround myself in the music. my reaction to mj death was purely emotional not objective. i am now looking at things objectively. not emotionally...

however, throughout my loveaffair with mj since about 10 years old i have always tried to read into the lyrics and interpret their meaning. strong biblical messages i picked up on, as i was raised a jw. but trying to interpret their on my own as a child lead me to chase my tail and nowhere.  i have always been trying to unravel the enigma of mj - however without proper guidance - so got nowhere.

have to remember when i was a teen - didnt have the net, constructive forums such as this, you tube or anything. so i always knew there was more to mj than a recording artist, but was as unable to unravel due to: a) being young and naive and therefore not having the maturity to be able to search in a proper manner - didnt know ‘what’ it was that i was looking for.  b) being around people who don’t support the notion of 'question everything' and like to be consumers of commercial media. i was raised to be a consumer. i was a consumer til my very late teens when i started questioning and rebeling and got branded a rebel. (goodness me, i have family who really think OBL is still behind 911 - even though the evidence is as clear as day) so i was fighting the odds with people i was surrounded by whilst a teen, and was always told to accept what I was told – abt everything in life! c) not having financial resources to have a computer online, nor access to internet when i was a teen, which kept me ignorant for most of my life up until about 9 years ago.

when i started working and began to have access to the net i started researching for answers about everything. it wasn’t a conscious decision, but a gradual progression. i jumped onto 911 and was a believer, i spent years on moonlanding. re:mj - i was foolish and put many of his lyrics down to he was trying to escape / hate out on the tabloids. i:e "they dont really care about us" some of the things i thought were about "racism, and the whole black white issue" and some of the messages "will you be there" and other heartfelts, i connected with his some of his jw beliefs. i was trying to interpret them in my own way - and really getting no where. combined with my own life circumstances, having a bubba, and being consumed with the mundane things of life, yes I guess i wasn’t as diligent in my search re: mj as i could have been. In the past i have fallen prey to consumerism. you get wrapped up in your life, watching garb on tv, facebook, then add to that having a (beautiful) infant to care for - it is easier to be reactive and watch tv, rather than be proactive and search the truth. (just what NWO wants us to be, blind drones, unaware consumers!) but in my heart I have always wanted to know the truth abt mj and other thigs. i now have my searching hat on again, which is why i was led here i guess... i am always searching for truth, weather it be illuminati, NWO, 911, Moon hoax, MJ, Elivs, etc... right now my search for truth is leading me to MJ. something i started. got lost with, confused with misdirected (by me) with, and now my search brings me here, to this forum. i am excited, grateful and happy. i am an adult. a free thinker, i question things, i am now more mature, i have the tools, i have guidance from the blessed souls who run this place as well as the marvelous front, back, ts.... I am 30 now. in the past few years my naivety slowly fades, my eyes become more opened, and my desire for truth grows stronger.

(i know this is rather a long rant, i do have to apologise) back to the messages in the music, art work, concerts and many other mediums - even though to me everything appeared convoluted and i couldn’t and still can’t decipher "absolutely everything" and possibly never will - the most important thing is that i DO believe in his message of L.O.V.E and the message to HEAL THE WORLD.
i mean this man is so complex, cryptic and extraordinary - i won’t be so obnoxious to say "yeah, picked up on all that. i knew it all, all along for the past 20 years. the clues were a sinch!"

i think and believe that god expects the same of us as humans when we read the bible. some understand the complexities, can recite, interpret and understand the ins and outs of the bible. Others can’t, but they still carry the bibles message to love thy neighbour, to believe in god and to do good by all. and god loves all equally. weather they get the intracities or not - the most important thing is L.O.V.E.

the message is more important than, when, how or how long it took you to arrive at the truth.  i guess the punchline for this post is that my process and progression re: mj has been somewhat gradual. (understatement!)

i have also been a fan for 20 years. i will admit for some of those years, I was a music fan (jnr + snr), for some of those years he was an obsession, a poster on the wall of a man who was going to be my husband (teen), LOL (where is a smiley for 'blushes with embarrassment'), for some of those years i was inspired about his messages of love and healing the world (late teen & current) for some of those years i am a fan / admirer of the pioneering, innovative, life altering, world changing things he 'has' done, 'is' doing and 'will' do. (current)

my arrival to the CORRECT mj path is absolutely belated. i agree with that. sometimes, by choice, sometimes, by circumstance, sometimes by not having the maturity or resources. nevertheless i feel with all my heart i have finally found the right path to discovering the true meaning behind the mysterious, marvellous, complex and beautiful mj! and I fully support, agree and love him for what he is doing! "The fire is deep in his eyes.....

Love and success to mj.  L.O.V.E to you all. the army has me - whether this means life or death.

Xx
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:13:43 PM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Grace

September 22, 2011, 11:02:39 PM
On TMZ Live today Harvey was talking to Erin Jacobs, of Justice4MJ, who was one of the fans who stared Murray down.  They were talking about the propofol, she was ripping apart the defense strategy (that Michael injected it himself) and was saying that Murray was beyond neglectful in his treatment of Michael.  Harvey's response was "The reality here is - Michael Jackson hired him to do exactly what he did."

Indeed.  ;)

Indeed.
Fits the singular-molded "Brand of Justice" theme.
"Alert Steel Thickhead" (JCC was not overly wrong, was he?)

At least they are getting into a dialogue.
There's still hope and Michael cares and tries really hard.

Respect Harvey.  respect/
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:19:57 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:02:48 PM

Indeed.  ;)

:lol: Perfectly said Harve. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 23, 2011, 05:30:08 PM

@pure love. being too busy to dig deeper weren’t my exact words. nor the only reason i never saw the truth. my words were my life went in a different direction, with having a newborn when mj died. i was grieving and rather than digging deeper (into the death that is) i chose to surround myself in the music. my reaction to mj death was purely emotional not objective. i am now looking at things objectively. not emotionally...

my arrival to the CORRECT mj path is absolutely belated. i agree with that. sometimes, by choice, sometimes, by circumstance, sometimes by not having the maturity or resources. nevertheless i feel with all my heart i have finally found the right path to discovering the true meaning behind the mysterious, marvellous, complex and beautiful mj! and I fully support, agree and love him for what he is doing! "The fire is deep in his eyes.....

Love and success to mj.  L.O.V.E to you all. the army has me - whether this means life or death.

Xx

I'm sorry if I offended you AMJB. It's good to hear that you didn't say that you were busy to find the truth about Michael's "death" because we were and are all busy with our own lives. I mean we're not desperate housewives who spend all their time on the internet. But we renounced our lives. For 5 or 6 months I slept like 2 hours a day to search about his "death". 24 hours were not enough to work, to sleep and to search the truth.

I saw non-believers go to the hearings and now they will be going to the trials and that pisses me off. Because if people can find enough time to go to trial and yell out Murray to die, they can find time to research deeper about his "death"I think.

I always said this and I'll write it once more. I think it is also about knowing the man, not only the king of pop. To know his desires, to know what he would like to do in life are also other factors that makes you find out about the hoax.

I'm so so glad you became a believer. I asked elsewhere what changed your mind after 2 years but I think you missed to read it. :) I was wondering how you became a believer because that can help us to change non-believers' minds. I would be appreciated if you tell it to us. It's very rare to see someone become a believer after 2 years. Thank you for your post and welcome to the family once again.
bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions