Prince Jackson to appear at charity event in Berlin
September 22, 2011, 01:37:47 PM
I think this wasn't posted yet, I thought it might be interesting... Prince tweeted that he was packing for Berlin and he was seen buying a suit and shoes so he is likely to appear on the show. Maybe he'll say something interesting.

-----------------

Michael Jackson - 2002 was a guest at the charity event TRIBUTE TO BAMBI. This year is the son of the deceased child of Pop to Berlin to take up the legacy of his father.

Prince Michael Jackson, the eldest son of the late Michael Jackson († 50), continues his father's commitment and support to charity initiative TRIBUTE TO BAMBI on 23 September in Berlin. For the event in Berlin "station" brings the 14-year-old hand-recorded by Michael Jackson's Super Hits composition "Bad" with. Until the 10th Bambi Awards November, fans from around the world in the worldwide auction network United Charity * Charity Guide for charitable donations. bid on the precious original. The auction proceeds will be supported to 100 percent of the TRIBUTE TO BAMBI Foundation, which so distressed children in Germany.
Ad

Michael Jackson himself had confessed in 2002 live on stage by TRIBUTE TO BAMBI and time for the auction brought a glitter jacket. Two years ago, the U.S. singer Nisha Kataria came to the charity event. You brought a guitar signed by Michael Jackson, which was also auctioned for the benefit of TRIBUTE TO BAMBI. Prince Michael Jackson's appearance at TRIBUTE BAMBI is on 24 September 2011 in the program "helps children BAMBI - Stars fight for Germany's Forgotten Children" clock at 22:15 on ARD to be seen.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think this wasn't posted yet, I thought it might be interesting... Prince tweeted that he was packing for Berlin and he was seen buying a suit and shoes so he is likely to appear on the show. Maybe he'll say something interesting.

-----------------

Michael Jackson - 2002 was a guest at the charity event TRIBUTE TO BAMBI. This year is the son of the deceased child of Pop to Berlin to take up the legacy of his father.

Prince Michael Jackson, the eldest son of the late Michael Jackson († 50), continues his father's commitment and support to charity initiative TRIBUTE TO BAMBI on 23 September in Berlin. For the event in Berlin "station" brings the 14-year-old hand-recorded by Michael Jackson's Super Hits composition "Bad" with. Until the 10th Bambi Awards November, fans from around the world in the worldwide auction network United Charity * Charity Guide for charitable donations. bid on the precious original. The auction proceeds will be supported to 100 percent of the TRIBUTE TO BAMBI Foundation, which so distressed children in Germany.
Ad

Michael Jackson himself had confessed in 2002 live on stage by TRIBUTE TO BAMBI and time for the auction brought a glitter jacket. Two years ago, the U.S. singer Nisha Kataria came to the charity event. You brought a guitar signed by Michael Jackson, which was also auctioned for the benefit of TRIBUTE TO BAMBI. Prince Michael Jackson's appearance at TRIBUTE BAMBI is on 24 September 2011 in the program "helps children BAMBI - Stars fight for Germany's Forgotten Children" clock at 22:15 on ARD to be seen.

isn

Its interesting that everything is from the BAD erra!  that seems to be a theme in this whole hoax! 

mj_bad/

unless I have it totally wrong  mj_dance/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

(MJ)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
It's time for Prince to shine. He's at charity events, he is at the trial.   :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-----------------

Ad

No No No BAD era again!!!!!!! mj_bad/
Ok let's see the MICHAEL cover again,maybe the answer is there  :?.What is everything that has happen after THRILLER ERA is NOT REAL???????? Artists use LIES to tell the TRUTH!!!!!

LIES-TRUTH
BLACK-WHITE
REAL-FANTASY                                    Opposites Attract
GOOD-BAD
SHORT-TALL
COLD-HOT

Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 04:46:27 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's another article... and yea, what's up with the BAD era again??

In his first solo foray into the limelight, Michael Jackson's eldest son, Prince Michael, will be in Berlin for a Nov. 10 auction in support of a cause dear to his late father's heart: helping disadvantaged kids.
The 14-year-old will be there for the sale of his dad's handwritten composition of the hit "Bad." All proceeds from the auction will go to the Tribute to Bambi foundation, which supports organizations in Germany that aid needy children.
"Prince Michael Jackson will walk the red carpet and present the manuscript on stage surrounded by children," a spokesperson for the event tells PEOPLE.
The teen is expected to arrive with an entourage but without relatives. "He won't be traveling alone," says a source close to the event, "but he won't have any family members with him."
In 2002, when he was 5, Prince Michael visited Berlin with his father, sister Paris and brother Blanket for the same event. (Staying at the Adlon Hotel on that occasion, Michael memorably dangled baby Blanket over the balcony before adoring fans.)
In previous auctions for the charity, Michael's glittery jacket and an autographed guitar went on the block, in in 2002 and 2009, respectively.
Those wishing to bid on the "Bad" manuscript may do so online between now and Nov. 10, at United Charity.
Asked to predict how much the manuscript might fetch, a spokeswoman laughed and said, "Hopefully, a whole lot!"

Source:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

Berlin is important.
I just posted some info on another thread:

For those counting:
Nov 10, 2011 -> 7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

skyways

Hmmm@ 14 year old wl travel alone wth NO close relative  at all??- oh, comone!        VERY deliberate statement@.
- Lets Look Up Then To Someone in this travel NEXT 2 Prince in some disguise perhabs?@@ 
Did we remember the time when GERMANY was The KEY??@@ 

p.s.  4 new members@  - coroner video at the beginning of the all Hoax saga and how hard we try to connect A LOT Germany connection     then- but wth NO  luck.
May b its will be the time 2 Come Back now and match those dots@ 

Last Edit: September 23, 2011, 02:00:44 PM by skyways
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

-----------------

Ad

Ok let's see the MICHAEL cover again,maybe the answer is there  :? .What is everything that has happen after THRILLER ERA is NOT REAL???????? Artists use LIES to tell the TRUTH!!!!!

LIES-TRUTH
BLACK-WHITE
REAL-FANTASY                                   
Opposites Attract [/u]
GOOD-BAD
SHORT-TALL
COLD-HOT

applehead..you are not alone with this thought! I have also wondered if maybe the "Bad" era was the last time we saw the "real" Michael, and that from that point on, he has used "doubles" to portray him! Has Michael been "directing" from behind the scenes? Does the "7DT"  actually stand for "7 Doubles Theory"? Is it possible that in the movie This Is It, that the reason Michael looks so different throughout the movie, is because they are ALL doubles and Michael was just the director, behind the camera?

Has Michael been "hoaxing" everything since the "Bad" era???...I have had this thought in the back of my mind for a long long time, but just chalked it up to an overactive imagination, but could this be a reality?? "Discover the man you never knew"
...I think I need a new straight jacket! lolol/

I'm not saying this is true, just that the thought has crossed my mind many times throughout the last 2+ years.  Regardless of all of this, I know that the "hoax" has many many layers to it, and to me the most important part of the hoax is the LOVE, Awareness and Awakening part.

Blessings, Love and Light to all! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

-----------------

Ad

Ok let's see the MICHAEL cover again,maybe the answer is there  :? .What is everything that has happen after THRILLER ERA is NOT REAL???????? Artists use LIES to tell the TRUTH!!!!!

LIES-TRUTH
BLACK-WHITE
REAL-FANTASY                                   
Opposites Attract [/u]
GOOD-BAD
SHORT-TALL
COLD-HOT

applehead..you are not alone with this thought! I have also wondered if maybe the "Bad" era was the last time we saw the "real" Michael, and that from that point on, he has used "doubles" to portray him! Has Michael been "directing" from behind the scenes? Does the "7DT"  actually stand for "7 Doubles Theory"? Is it possible that in the movie This Is It, that the reason Michael looks so different throughout the movie, is because they are ALL doubles and Michael was just the director, behind the camera?

Has Michael been "hoaxing" everything since the "Bad" era???...I have had this thought in the back of my mind for a long long time, but just chalked it up to an overactive imagination, but could this be a reality?? "Discover the man you never knew"

I'm not saying this is true, just that the thought has crossed my mind many times throughout the last 2+ years.  Regardless of all of this, I know that the "hoax" has many many layers to it, and to me the most important part of the hoax is the LOVE, Awareness and Awakening part.

Mjj4ever777 thak you for your HONEST answer!!!!
I agree with everything you said,and most of all I BELIEVE that this hoax is about REALITY versus FANTASY,somethig like it was NEVER DONE BEFORE,you know  ;).Intresting,Michael before was very"GOOD",but after that ,he became very,very "BAD",just like Lisa wrote on her message in 2009  :?.
This video is special for you Mjj4ever777!!!!!

Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k&ob=av3e
[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

-----------------

Ad

LIES-TRUTH
BLACK-WHITE
REAL-FANTASY                                   
Opposites Attract
GOOD-BAD
SHORT-TALL
COLD-HOT

Mjj4ever777 thak you for your HONEST answer!!!!
I agree with everything you said,and most of all I BELIEVE that this hoax is about REALITY versus FANTASY,somethig like it was NEVER DONE BEFORE,you know  ;) .Intresting,Michael before was very"GOOD",but after that ,he became very,very "BAD",just like Lisa wrote on her message in 2009  :? .
This video is special for you Mjj4ever777!!!!!

Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweiQukBM_k&ob=av3e
[/youtube]

LOVE

Bless you Applehead, I Loved the video, penguin/ lolol/ you're very sweet, and you just made my day! This hug is just for you! bearhug I Love you Applehead!

"Reality vs Fantasy"...yes, I agree! It's all about "Perception"...Just how far down the "rabbit hole" has Michael taken us? That, is the Million dollar question! ;D I think we need to digger deeper into this!

*Correction*... In my post, I meant to say the "Thriller" era, was the last time we saw the "real" Michael, and that he started using "doubles" in the "Bad" era...sorry, my bad! geek/

Once again,"Thank You" Applehead! beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

More pictures and a video:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal