11/11/11
September 22, 2011, 07:40:58 PM
When I recently read an article on TMZ (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the picture made me think.

It includes a picture of the day that Murray came back to work. In the photo, it shows a number (6826).

This number is what made me think. If you add it up, it comes out to 22:

6+8+2+6 = 22

You may be wondering, why does that matter at all?

Well, 22 is 11 x 2 (or 11:11...OR 11/11...OR November 2011).

This made me think: Is it possible that Michael's comeback month has been in front of us this ENTIRE TIME?

The first date that came to mind was 11/11/11. This date is the 315th day of the year (3+1+5 = 9).

Also, an important date in the hoax is 11/5 (remember remember, the fifth of november). If you add seven days from then (inclusively), you get to 11/11.

I know that this "seven day" theory was from that troll Illusion777....but isn't there a bit of truth in everything?

I know this may be nothing, but is it possible that it isn't? I know we all hate making BAM day predictions, but sometimes it's interesting.

Anyways, the main point of this is: Could the address of the office he RETURNED to work at be a clue to the day Michael RETURNS? Something that may lead credence to this theory (that the office isn't a real office but just a set of sorts to help with the hoax) is my two videos about the Armstrong Medical Clinic. I had made two videos where I took a look at the clinic in person. I never got to finish (but I may eventually) them but the theory still stands. Is it a fake clinic, and could the address be a clue to the BAM date?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: 11/11/11
September 22, 2011, 08:31:42 PM
rswilley2011 - thank you for this post!  In the TMZ article posted on this forum I asked that very question...whether the numbers could have meaning? They seemed so clear in the picture. I couldn't come up with a number but 11/11/11 is as good as anything out there. You have a strong case. I believe one or two others have also mentioned that date as a possibility.

Yes, we don't necessarily set our sights on the BAM date but I think we all would love to have it happen soon.

I remember seeing a video where someone went in search of those buildings and the one in Houston was either vacant or partially vacant. Are you the person who created that video? If so, please share with us if those buildings could have been occupied during June 2009.

Good to have you with us - look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 22, 2011, 08:50:27 PM
I'm counting down for 11.11 for the docu Thrive: What on Earth Will It Take?
And when I saw the pic of Murray with 6826 I figured it had some numerological significance.

.........I was just to lazy to figure it out!
So for that I thank you lol!

PS
I think its MJ pointing to 11.11 for the docu I named above. Thrive is right up MJ's alley and its intersting that it comes out on this date..
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 08:52:37 PM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2011, 09:13:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
rswilley2011 - thank you for this post!  In the TMZ article posted on this forum I asked that very question...whether the numbers could have meaning? They seemed so clear in the picture. I couldn't come up with a number but 11/11/11 is as good as anything out there. You have a strong case. I believe one or two others have also mentioned that date as a possibility.

Yes, we don't necessarily set our sights on the BAM date but I think we all would love to have it happen soon.

I remember seeing a video where someone went in search of those buildings and the one in Houston was either vacant or partially vacant. Are you the person who created that video? If so, please share with us if those buildings could have been occupied during June 2009.

Good to have you with us - look forward to hearing more of your thoughts. Blessings :)

Yeah, that was me that made those two videos. When I went there in late 2009 or early 2010, the clinic seemed to be abandoned. When I get my car pretty soon, I will be making a trek out there and making another record of my findings (may be a video or may be a blog post or even a pdf file).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 22, 2011, 11:05:51 PM
I'm counting down for 11.11 for the docu Thrive: What on Earth Will It Take?
And when I saw the pic of Murray with 6826 I figured it had some numerological significance.

.........I was just to lazy to figure it out!
So for that I thank you lol!

PS
I think its MJ pointing to 11.11 for the docu I named above. Thrive is right up MJ's alley and its intersting that it comes out on this date..

Thank you for this reminder. It does seem like there are several cross references in dates...I think you are probably right in your thinking.

RSWilley - thanks! I look forward to hearing more. So, if it was vacant then it's probable that what we saw was a set up.

Hmmm...that just got me thinking because I have long thought there are many parallels to the false allegations. Wasn't it the DEA that raided the Houston office? If that office was really a vacant office then perhaps it's a parallel to when Neverland was raided.
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:09:44 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

RK

September 22, 2011, 11:27:11 PM
Hey Cheetoman. You always did have a great eye for the details. I still remember when you pointed out the inverted orange pyramid made by Travis and the Cebu prison inmates in their rendition of TDRCAU. I never saw that till then. You have something with the dates here too. I got as far as 22 with the TMZ story but got sidetracked with the thought of illuminati liking numbers that are multiples. Your interpretation makes sense. It's great that your still seeing clues.  /bravo/
Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 11:29:10 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 23, 2011, 12:15:33 AM
rswilley2011, welcome! I'm pretty sure I watched your 2 videos, and enjoyed them being so on location! I too, only got to 22 and no further.

On Nov. 22, 2010, the MJ Vision Box set was released.

Michael Jackson Podcast Episode 22 by Q-Tip, which is cool, and starts off with the same thunder as the Tribute trailer.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But 11/11 or 11/11/11 all sound possible!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2011, 10:08:57 AM
Also wasn't those numbers written on a note that the lyrics "Best of Joy" were written on, aday before Michael disappeared. I remembered reading this some where that Paino found.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 23, 2011, 10:37:13 AM
11/11/11 is a very significant date in our human history. It is supposed to be the day when a new multidimensional portal opens so that we may experience or ascend to higher wisdom and an existence of less density. I've studied it quite a bit because I've always been drawn to 11:11. Not only is it my birthday, but it plays a part in my life daily. It used to be occasional but the more I'm aware of it's meaning, the more I see it and feel it. 11:11 is a "master number, a portal. A cosmic moment in time when powers to manifest are amplified." 11:11 stands for awakening and light, higher consciousness. Sound familiar? It's really interesting stuff. I've always liked numbers but this hoax has truly awakened me to something so much bigger that I could always feel but never understood and was often too scared to acknowledge it. I expect my birthday this year to be a special one. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

September 23, 2011, 11:09:40 AM
(nothing to do with the hoax...but....my grandpa was born on 11-11-11 :)  and always said when God made him they broke the mold!! lol....   special day for me..)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 23, 2011, 09:28:37 PM
11/11/11 is a very significant date in our human history. It is supposed to be the day when a new multidimensional portal opens so that we may experience or ascend to higher wisdom and an existence of less density. I've studied it quite a bit because I've always been drawn to 11:11. Not only is it my birthday, but it plays a part in my life daily. It used to be occasional but the more I'm aware of it's meaning, the more I see it and feel it. 11:11 is a "master number, a portal. A cosmic moment in time when powers to manifest are amplified." 11:11 stands for awakening and light, higher consciousness. Sound familiar? It's really interesting stuff. I've always liked numbers but this hoax has truly awakened me to something so much bigger that I could always feel but never understood and was often too scared to acknowledge it. I expect my birthday this year to be a special one. :)

Ibet your birthday will  be extra special this year Jaci!! I'm on the same wavelength that you are! 11/11/11 will be a very important and spiritual day of awakening, and with the new documentary Thrive coming out that day, maybe some more eyes and hearts will be opened that day! We can hope anyway right?
Love you girl...keep posting!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 24, 2011, 10:51:26 AM
Okay, so I was examining this article a bit more and found some more numbers.

1) The article was posted on 9/21/2011 and this date adds up to 7
     9+2+1+2+0+1+1 = 16 = 1+6 = 7
This day was also International Peace Day. I think you can all add 2 and 2 together :)

2) The captial letters (first letters of each paragraph) are SDM. I looked it up on acronymfinder and found many acronyms that it could be. One that stood out was "sharp dressed man," which reminded me of Smooth Criminal. Anyways, the number in this is that SDM adds up to 9.
     SDM = 1+4+4  = 9
Also, since SDM (Sharp Dressed Man?) kind of brings to mind Smooth Criminal, could this possibly be a reference to the Smooth Criminal portion of Moonwalker? In that segment, there was a part where Michael had to LEAVE and the kids were all sad. But then, after an amount of time (seemed like a long time), he returned! The parallel there (which has been pointed out numerous times) is obvious :)
Last Edit: September 24, 2011, 10:57:42 AM by rswilley2011
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 24, 2011, 11:09:26 AM
11/11/11 is definitely going to be a significant day. I don't know if he's going to return that day but even if he doesn't BAM, we will be having clues imo. And we will be having two movies. 11.11.11 and The Thrive.  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 18, 2011, 11:07:10 PM
I typed 11/11/11 into Google and got this:

(11/11)/11 = 0.0909090909

There are 5 nines or 9x5 = 45

A couple of interesting things about this number:

1) 45 years from MJ's birth year is 2003 (the year that Martin Bashir's "documentary" about MJ came out)
2) MJ was active in music from 1967 to 2009 (45 years!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 30, 2011, 02:04:33 PM
So....I'm checking the date on the milk for the 2nd time just to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me, and this is exactly what I saw.....

The pic is sideways but I'm sure you get the picture.... OMG! typing/ confused/

Is this just a coincidence? Hopefully so ;))
Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:21:05 PM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal