You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Prosecutors in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case want the jury to hear evidence that authorities tried in vain to get in touch with Dr. Conrad Murray to figure out how Michael Jackson died, and his refusal to cooperate is evidence of a guilty heart.

Prosecutors say both the LAPD and the L.A. County Coroner tried on 4 separate occasions -- from June 30, 2009 - July 21, 2009 -- to contact Murray but never received a return call.

By falling off the radar, prosecutors believe it shows a consciousness of guilt and they want this evidence before the jury.

The judge has not ruled on the motion.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

go on dance on the floor in the round, baby

L.O.V.E lives forever!

everlastinglove_MJ

By falling off the radar, prosecutors believe it shows a consciousness of guilt and they want this evidence before the jury.
'When prosecutors believe' ..  well, believe isn't evidence. That's probably why the judge has not ruled on the motion. 'By falling off the radar' weird word choice, does this mean off the record or something?
I wonder on what 4 occasions they tried to contact Murray :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

everlastinglove_MJ

Plus:
I noticed that TMZ used a picture of Michael during the trial 2005.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

paula-c

Prosecutors in the Michael Jackson manslaughter case want the jury to hear evidence that authorities tried in vain to get in touch with Dr. Conrad Murray to figure out how Michael Jackson died, and his refusal to cooperate is evidence of a guilty heart.

Prosecutors say both the LAPD and the L.A. County Coroner tried on 4 separate occasions -- from June 30, 2009 - July 21, 2009 -- to contact Murray but never received a return call.

The judge has not ruled on the motion.

June 28, 2009 Los Angeles (USA).(UU.) (EFE).-the personal physician of Michael Jackson, Conrad Murray, was released and free of suspicion after the three-hour interrogation to which submitted you the police, as reported today its representatives. The spokesman of the doctor, Miranda Sevcik, said Murray responded to "each and every one of the questions" by agents working to clarify the reasons for the sudden death of the singer that this doctor was eyewitness. "Helped identify the circumstances surrounding the death of the pop icon and clarify inconsistencies," added Sevcik. One of these questions for the artist's family remain unanswered is why was Jackson in bed at the time that had to be diabetic is him cardiopulmonary resuscitation, as it was recorded in the distress call made to emergency services from the House of the King of Pop. This maneuver must be carried out with the body of the person on a hard surface, which for the Jackson family assumed in a physician, especially when it's cardiologist, and knowledge that has made them to maintain their own doubts about the performance of Murray. "Researchers said that the doctor is not in any way a suspect and he continues as a witness of this tragedy." "Murray will continue to cooperate fully with the authorities and asks that everyone keep the Jackson family in our prayers", stated Sevcik. According to the Los Angeles Times, the agents found no reasons for alarm to doubt the praxis of the doctor of Michael Jackson that suggest that some sort of crime around the event would have committed. In a statement, the Los Angeles police was limited to commenting that Murray "contacted voluntarily" agents carried the case, who made an "extensive interview" the doctor in the Saturday evening. "Murray was cooperative and provided information that will help," police said. Michael Jackson died on 25 June Thursday after suffering a heart attack at his home in the luxurious neighbourhood of Bel Air in Los Angeles, and subsequently was transferred to a nearby hospital where he sought to revive for more than one hour without success. /overreacting/    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Prosecutors Claim Murray Acted" - period!
This sentence seals the deal for me!  lolol/ [/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Prosecutors Claim Murray Acted" - period!
This sentence seals the deal for me!  lolol/

:lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions