PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Anna Nicole's former doc defends Conrad Murray
September 23, 2011, 06:20:39 PM

From one celebrity doctor to another, Anna Nicole Smith's former physician is coming to the defense of Conrad Murray.

Murray, who was treating Michael Jackson and has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death, faces up to four years in prison if found guilty. Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, who was acquitted on charges of illegally providing drugs to the late Smith, says he feels sympathy for Murray.

“I think I do just based on the fact that there isn't a whole lot of medicine that is being talked about here. And it's very unclear about the history of how much he knew about his medical history, and how much he was told about his medical history," Kapoor tells "Showbiz Tonight" in an exclusive interview. "So I think that not knowing a lot of that could, potentially, have put him in a really bad situation. A bad situation where he did the best he could, and, obviously, it did not have a good outcome.”

There's been discussion about allowing the jury to look at a tape of Michael Jackson announcing his "This Is It" tour, with Murray's lawyers claiming it would allow the jurors to see MJ's "mental and physical condition back in March of 2009," three months before his death. But that's a move Kapoor thinks would be a bad idea.

“Having the jury look at a tape of Michael Jackson in an interview or prior to his concert tour, and trying to assess his health is somewhat risky," he says. "Having 12 people who are not physicians sort of say, ‘Well, geez, he looked healthy to me.’ Or, ‘He didn't look healthy,’ or ‘He was frail or weak.’ I think that's wrong.”

Overall, Kapoor says he believes that Murray "had every intention...that Michael Jackson should be healthy and live and he wanted to get him to London to perform his performances." He tells "SBT," "I don't think he's a monster. I mean he's a physician. He's a cardiologist. He meant well. And he has a patient base that's he's done a lot of great things for. I don't think he's a monster by any means.”

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: Anna Nicole's former doc defends Conrad Murray
September 23, 2011, 06:26:22 PM
“Having the jury look at a tape of Michael Jackson in an interview or prior to his concert tour, and trying to assess his health is somewhat risky," he says. "Having 12 people who are not physicians sort of say, ‘Well, geez, he looked healthy to me.’ Or, ‘He didn't look healthy,’ or ‘He was frail or weak.’ I think that's wrong.”

He's right. That would be so so wrong if this was a real trial.

"I don't think he's a monster. I mean he's a physician. He's a cardiologist. He meant well. And he has a patient base that's he's done a lot of great things for. I don't think he's a monster by any means.”

Does this guy have any idea that Murray is a cardiologist who doesn't know how to CPR! :lol: And Murray has a patient (fan) base for sure. He thanked his fans in his video.  lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Re: Anna Nicole's former doc defends Conrad Murray
September 23, 2011, 06:51:36 PM
THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND  lolol/ Anna Nicole Doctor did prescribe drugs to Anna Nicole and she did die of an overdose. If I were Murray I wouldn't be too happy for this doctor coming into my defence. They can shake hands.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This idiot is going to be on HLN tonight after the trial
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
This idiot is going to be on HLN tonight after the trial

hmmm I wonder what he's going to say there.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

From one celebrity doctor to another, Anna Nicole Smith's former physician is coming to the defense of Conrad Murray.

Murray, who was treating Michael Jackson and has been charged with involuntary manslaughter in Jackson's death, faces up to four years in prison if found guilty. Dr. Sandeep Kapoor, who was acquitted on charges of illegally providing drugs to the late Smith, says he feels sympathy for Murray.

“I think I do just based on the fact that there isn't a whole lot of medicine that is being talked about here. And it's very unclear about the history of how much he knew about his medical history, and how much he was told about his medical history," Kapoor tells "Showbiz Tonight" in an exclusive interview. "So I think that not knowing a lot of that could, potentially, have put him in a really bad situation. A bad situation where he did the best he could, and, obviously, it did not have a good outcome.”

There's been discussion about allowing the jury to look at a tape of Michael Jackson announcing his "This Is It" tour, with Murray's lawyers claiming it would allow the jurors to see MJ's "mental and physical condition back in March of 2009," three months before his death. But that's a move Kapoor thinks would be a bad idea.

Overall, Kapoor says he believes that Murray "had every intention...that Michael Jackson should be healthy and live and he wanted to get him to London to perform his performances." He tells "SBT," "I don't think he's a monster. I mean he's a physician. He's a cardiologist. He meant well. And he has a patient base that's he's done a lot of great things for. I don't think he's a monster by any means.”

Michael Jackson is MICHAEL JACKSON,Anna is ANNA........lol lolol/ :lol: :lol: mj_bad/ !!!!!!!

Howard K. Stern -- Free Man's News Conference
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWFq3T64w2Q
[/youtube]

Jack Cafferty- Is Anna Nicole Still dead? afraid/ :? 8-)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgiwkcZxj7c
[/youtube]

ANNA NICOLE SMITH and DENNIS RODMAN Comedy Central's Roast of Pamela Anderson held at Sony Studios Culver City, California - 07.08.05 Credit: (Mandatory) Nikki Nelson / WENN

Larry Birkhead arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere of "This Is It" held at Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on October 27, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. "This Is It" Los Angeles Premiere - Arrivals NOKIA Theatre L.A. LIVE Los Angeles, CA United States October 27, 2009 Photo by Steve Granitz/WireImage.com

It's all for LOVE!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions