all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris sleeps with one of his jackets on her pillow because she doesn't want the smell of her dad to ever go away.
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris insists on sleeping with one of his jackets on her pillow.
The late singer's mother Katherine Jackson - who is the guardian of her late son's children, Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and 10-year-old 'Blanket', whose real name is Prince Michael II - has revealed the youngster wanted an item of clothing that her dad had worn and still smells like him because she doesn't want his scent to ever go away.
Katherine - who along with the kids lost Michael in June 2009 - said: "She took a pillow and one of his jackets, and said, 'I don't want a jacket that's been cleaned. I want something with his scent on it.' She put the jacket over the pillow and she breathes it. It's still there. 
"She said, 'I don't ever want it cleaned. He's worn it and it smells of him and I don't ever want the smell to go away.' "
Katherine believes Michael's children will grow up to be "just like him", especially Paris, who insists on having her walls filled with pictures of her pop legend father.
She added to the Daily Mail newspaper: "They're doing OK. I'm doing OK. It's hard being a mother and losing your child. It shouldn't be that way round.
"Prince is a very good student. He's always saying, 'Grandma I got a 98 in my test.' It makes me happy to see them smile.
"They are all going to be like him, especially Paris. She has pictures of him hanging all over her wall.
"When I had a decorator come in who moved them, she put them all back. 'I want daddy hanging on the walls,' she said. I don't know how she could, but she does."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

We have the focus on his 'smell' again...interesting. 

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

A long time ago we had a thread about what cologne he likes.  I can't seem to find it, but I do remember one that was mentioned was that Bal A Versailles...I think.  We seem to have a lot going on with the 5 senses and this hoax:

-sight (TII, the memorial, burial.....)

-sound (new music, songs.....)

-touch (any of the auctions for his stuff, the wig for sale...)

-taste (Kai Chase talking about what he liked to eat, what she fixed the kids......)

-smell (all the talk about his cologne, the new fragrances....)

Just find it interesting all the senses are being used to round out the experience of this hoax.

*off topic question* while on the subject of jackets.....my favorite piece of clothing he wears in TII is from Black and White....it's the trench style, black jacket with the cross...I adore that jacket...does anyone know if you can actually buy it somewhere.  Is it from Ed Hardy? 

I totally relate to the story about Paris....I did pretty much the same thing with my mother years ago.  I still like Shalimar perfume (my mom's fav) and Polo cologne (my dad's fav)....each time I smell them it takes me straight back to them........bitter sweet. 

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris sleeps with one of his jackets on her pillow because she doesn't want the smell of her dad to ever go away.
Michael Jackson's daughter Paris insists on sleeping with one of his jackets on her pillow.
The late singer's mother Katherine Jackson - who is the guardian of her late son's children, Prince Michael, 14, Paris, 13, and 10-year-old 'Blanket', whose real name is Prince Michael II - has revealed the youngster wanted an item of clothing that her dad had worn and still smells like him because she doesn't want his scent to ever go away.
Katherine - who along with the kids lost Michael in June 2009 - said: "She took a pillow and one of his jackets, and said, 'I don't want a jacket that's been cleaned. I want something with his scent on it.' She put the jacket over the pillow and she breathes it. It's still there. 
"She said, 'I don't ever want it cleaned. He's worn it and it smells of him and I don't ever want the smell to go away.' "
Katherine believes Michael's children will grow up to be "just like him", especially Paris, who insists on having her walls filled with pictures of her pop legend father.
She added to the Daily Mail newspaper: "They're doing OK. I'm doing OK. It's hard being a mother and losing your child. It shouldn't be that way round.
"Prince is a very good student. He's always saying, 'Grandma I got a 98 in my test.' It makes me happy to see them smile.
"They are all going to be like him, especially Paris. She has pictures of him hanging all over her wall.
"When I had a decorator come in who moved them, she put them all back. 'I want daddy hanging on the walls,' she said. I don't know how she could, but she does."

Oh thank you very much for this all4loveandbelieve ,very emotional to know how much Paris LOVEs HER DADDy!!!!!
 I will never forget the way she had put her arms aroud Michael's leg when they were with Bill Clinton and Chris Tucker.

Paris always was/is DADDY'S little girl and I'm really happy for them  :).

Michael & Paris Jackson// Daddy's Little Girl
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g87AngSUnU[/youtube]

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

A long time ago we had a thread about what cologne he likes.  I can't seem to find it, but I do remember one that was mentioned was that Bal A Versailles...I think.
Was the other one Black Orchid by Tom Ford?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This article made me cry  it is very emotional .....Paris is so sweet, she loves her dad very much .Michael's children seem so happy and well , his mother is right they are doing just fine and this makes my belief even much stronger that MJ can't be gone.I have to admit that sometime I doubt , I have a lot of questions going thru my mind.Is it wrong to doubt ? People here are so strong and confident , wish i could be just like you and leave the doubts far away from me.God bless you all
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Is it possible for the smell to last for over 2 years?   confused/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

Susie with Michael everything is possible,lol   :lol: lolol/!!!!!
Love you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes it is possible.  My mother passed away in 2000, and my dad sleeps with her bathrobe which still smells of White Shoulders.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I love you."  "I promise you I will make you all proud of me." "You will be proud of being a Michael Jackson fan." - Michael Jackson

Yes it is possible.  My mother passed away in 2000, and my dad sleeps with her bathrobe which still smells of White Shoulders.

That is so sweet, Marisjm...bittersweet.

@WishingStar...interesting perspective about the 5 senses and the hoax.  As for the 'smell'...we had the TII dancers speaking about his 'smell' right away after he 'died' (Souza talked about this in one of her posts...in the 'religious thread').  I think they said it was lavender  :?: ...that they could smell it/him before he even entered the room.

There's got to be more about this 'smell' issue...just can't put the pieces together to make sense of it, yet.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

A long time ago we had a thread about what cologne he likes.  I can't seem to find it, but I do remember one that was mentioned was that Bal A Versailles...I think.  We seem to have a lot going on with the 5 senses and this hoax:

-sight (TII, the memorial, burial.....)

-sound (new music, songs.....)

-touch (any of the auctions for his stuff, the wig for sale...)

-taste (Kai Chase talking about what he liked to eat, what she fixed the kids......)

-smell (all the talk about his cologne, the new fragrances....)

Just find it interesting all the senses are being used to round out the experience of this hoax.

*off topic question* while on the subject of jackets.....my favorite piece of clothing he wears in TII is from Black and White....it's the trench style, black jacket with the cross...I adore that jacket...does anyone know if you can actually buy it somewhere.  Is it from Ed Hardy? 

I totally relate to the story about Paris....I did pretty much the same thing with my mother years ago.  I still like Shalimar perfume (my mom's fav) and Polo cologne (my dad's fav)....each time I smell them it takes me straight back to them........bitter sweet. 

Blessings

I think it is an Armani Jacket. I saw one almost the same in my country. It was Armani designer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

There is probably a connection about his smell. Actually I always wondered what perfume Michael used, his smell.. I wish one day we can all have that pleasure of meeting him, so he will know how much we do believe in him..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Yep the movie needs to have a dramatic structure as well. This article is giving it and I bet Prince at trial will be giving it too.    :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

"She took a pillow and one of his jackets, and said, 'I don't want a jacket that's been cleaned. I want something with his scent on it.' She put the jacket over the pillow and she breathes it. It's still there. 

:'( :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

everlastinglove_MJ

If it is an original Eau de Cologne, yes. I believe that the perfume oil in the EdC makes that you still can smell the fragrance even after a few years. I still have a wool cardigan from my late grandmother, I can still smell her perfume, which is nice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions