I haven't checked to verify this information but it's interesting to think about. If this is true then it's safe to say there are people in the entertainment industry who know Dr Murray's true identity but are keeping quiet? Thoughts?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iOir7fS3eE&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you for posting this video.. I do not find any similarities between cm the actor and cm the doctor.. Maybe like the video said, he was much younger and thinner.. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

~Souza~

I do have to say it looks very much like him, but the problem I have is that if he indeed was in that movie, there must have been people working with him, that actually even know him by the name Conrad Murray. Where are they, why haven't we heard them yet? They must have realized that this is all fishy as hell. So i am not sure on this one, but they sure look alike!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

a few months ago I to publish an interview in which Randy Quaid says that Murray is a police. and this man to look oneself like to Murray but young  smiley_spider .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions