Lee Thomas-VITILIGO-Michael Jackson-Murray trial
September 24, 2011, 04:13:42 PM
After I finished to watch all 3 parts of the interwiev I was in tears.OMG how brave this man can be,and how nice he spoke about Michael.He has COURAGE and I'm very proud of him  respect/.He showed himself in front of TV without makeup,he knew he will be judged by people,but still he didi it.Can you imagine Michael in his place  :cry: :(????? I am spechless and in this moment all I can think is Marlon speech from the memorial.

Beth Karas, comments on Justice4MJ plus the Lee Thomas In Session Interview Part 1.MOV
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khj6a8J_kH8[/youtube]

Lee Thomas In Session Interview Part 2.MOV
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0FVNcsplEo&feature=related[/youtube]

Lee Thomas In Session Interview Part 3.MOV
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCkfKBpQDvI&feature=related[/youtube]

MJFAN7 this post is dedicated to your friend CJ,I LOVE you!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

IT is so easy to judge a person by his or her appearances. What is very sad is that the person who is doing the judging is not stopping and reflecting and ask her/himself why is this person overweight, or his face is scared, or why is this person's face becoming white when he is suppose to be a black person? If they would walk a mile on those people shoes they will not be as cruel.   They are so prompt to judge and be very mean. I am not suppose to disclose my patient problem, this is just to explain how cruel is the world we live in. Now this adult came to my office for the first time with a surgical mask, and I was wondering why? This was the time of the swine flu.. I figured he got the swine flu. It was not the case. He got 3rd degree burn when he was a teenager, and he is badly scared.  He was made fun of, called him monster face, wrinkled face, I will stop because I will cry again.

This poor soul had to endure 15 yrs of his life with name calling. So  when he first came to see me, I made him understand that the society we live in is a cruel one, I told him that he is a unique human being, and worth while living. We need him in this world, and he is very much loved by his family and friends.  I spoke about myself I was overweight all my life, and I have lost about 150 lbs, it took me 2 yrs and I still have to lose more.. (about 30 lbs) I know how it feels to be ridiculed alot. Nothing stopped me, I have always accepted myself the way I was, I know God made me this way for a reason. I did lose my weight for health reasons, I do not want to get diabetes or a heart attack. If I would have a guarantie that nothing will happen to me I would stay overweight.  So this poor man, understood, and felt better about himself, now he still comes and see me for therapy, and is awaiting for plastic surgery.. This man was living by a string, he was going to commit suicide.

So this man has the courage, and this is what I am trying to say, God made us this way for a reason, and the reason for this man having vitiligo, or Michael having vitiligo is to make every one aware of this desease and it is ok not to feel rejected.. It happens to the best of people. Life is so precious, if you see a person who is different, please do not make them feel less then what they already are feeling. bless you all my friends.

p.s. sorry for the long post. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
IT is so easy to judge a person by his or her appearances. What is very sad is that the person who is doing the judging is not stopping and reflecting and ask her/himself why is this person overweight, or his face is scared, or why is this person's face becoming white when he is suppose to be a black person? If they would walk a mile on those people shoes they will not be as cruel.   They are so prompt to judge and be very mean. I am not suppose to disclose my patient problem, this is just to explain how cruel is the world we live in. Now this adult came to my office for the first time with a surgical mask, and I was wondering why? This was the time of the swine flu.. I figured he got the swine flu. It was not the case. He got 3rd degree burn when he was a teenager, and he is badly scared.  He was made fun of, called him monster face, wrinkled face, I will stop because I will cry again.

This poor soul had to endure 15 yrs of his life with name calling. So  when he first came to see me, I made him understand that the society we live in is a cruel one, I told him that he is a unique human being, and worth while living. We need him in this world, and he is very much loved by his family and friends.  I spoke about myself I was overweight all my life, and I have lost about 150 lbs, it took me 2 yrs and I still have to lose more.. (about 30 lbs) I know how it feels to be ridiculed alot. Nothing stopped me, I have always accepted myself the way I was, I know God made me this way for a reason. I did lose my weight for health reasons, I do not want to get diabetes or a heart attack. If I would have a guarantie that nothing will happen to me I would stay overweight.  So this poor man, understood, and felt better about himself, now he still comes and see me for therapy, and is awaiting for plastic surgery.. This man was living by a string, he was going to commit suicide.

So this man has the courage, and this is what I am trying to say, God made us this way for a reason, and the reason for this man having vitiligo, or Michael having vitiligo is to make every one aware of this desease and it is ok not to feel rejected.. It happens to the best of people. Life is so precious, if you see a person who is different, please do not make them feel less then what they already are feeling. bless you all my friends.

In our society, the elderly, sick people and in particular persons with disabilities, tend to be relegated from the normal flow of life. Are seen with bad side and even many people do not have sufficient education and even mocks them. These people have no consideration of the sick, elderly or disabled people should stop a moment to think that in no way are exempt of see where now are those people who are not so lucky to be healthy. Young people go out there without stopping to help an old man or without considering giving way to a person in a wheelchair, do not expect that attack us a disease to realise that we must help those who need us and not mocking, especially to those people who do not enjoy the health we have, because without a doubt that we will also arrive to need the help of others at some point in our lives
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

In our society, the elderly, sick people and in particular persons with disabilities, tend to be relegated from the normal flow of life. Are seen with bad side and even many people do not have sufficient education and even mocks them. These people have no consideration of the sick, elderly or disabled people should stop a moment to think that in no way are exempt of see where now are those people who are not so lucky to be healthy. Young people go out there without stopping to help an old man or without considering giving way to a person in a wheelchair, do not expect that attack us a disease to realise that we must help those who need us and not mocking, especially to those people who do not enjoy the health we have, because without a doubt that we will also arrive to need the help of others at some point in our lives

Yes elderly people are very important, we need to help them. Young generation do not have the respect towards the elederly.. I should say most of the young generation..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

RK

I hope that Lee Thomas realizes that he is still a beautiful looking man. While he was talking,  his intelligence, courage and true soul show though his features.  :-* I have to say that I find him extremely attractive. That probably says too much about me. No depth, no bruising = no interest on my part. @ allforloveand believe...feel free to diagnose.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I've heard this beautiful man's story before, and I listened again, but I also want to thank you all4loveandbelieve for sharing your story, and am happy you  can help so many people feel good about themselves. My own struggles and handicapps are not so visible but still very difficult for me, as many people's are invisible. It is when we realize we are different in certain ways that we can be sensitive to others in their hurdles, handicapps, conditions, etc. things that there is no remedy for, but simply have to be accepted and lived with the best we can. I believe God makes no mistakes and everything has its purpose.  All the things that happened in MJ's life have contributed to him being the beautiful, loving, sensitive, funny, strong, creative genius that he is.
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

All4loveandbelieve thank you very much for opening your heart to us,I feel everything you said,I feel your pain.
MJonmind, RK,paula-c and all4loveandbelieve you are all beautiful human beings,dont let anything or anyone change the way you are,and never forget Michael's words:IF THE WHOLE WORLD SAYS NO,YOU SAY YES!!!!!!

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Being a vitiligo patient for almost 30 years, I do understand Lee very well. I don't want to repeat myself and tell what I had to go through becoz of this disease but I had the same path like Lee had.

:cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Datroot

Well - we can now see (twice) that Vitiligo does not render people unattractive.  It can obviously diminish a person's confidence in their own looks but, speaking personally, I find both MJ and this gentleman, very attractive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'M A LOVER, NOT A FIGHTER

all4loveandbelieve

Being a vitiligo patient for almost 30 years, I do understand Lee very well. I don't want to repeat myself and tell what I had to go through becoz of this disease but I had the same path like Lee had.

:cry:

Purelove you will suceed I have faith in you.. Persevere and you will see..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

all4loveandbelieve

I hope that Lee Thomas realizes that he is still a beautiful looking man. While he was talking,  his intelligence, courage and true soul show though his features.  :-* I have to say that I find him extremely attractive. That probably says too much about me. No depth, no bruising = no interest on my part. @ allforloveand believe...feel free to diagnose.

RK it tells me that you are a special human being.. You have a wonderful soul.. You accept people they way they are, there should be more people like yourself in this world, we would be in a better place. All of you in this forum are wonderful human beings who are going through some tough times but nothing will back you down. I am very happy and blessed to have met you all, even if we do not really know eachother. We got united because of Michael, we all have him as a connection. blessings.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

I also find Lee Thomas very attractive...he's attractive externally but when he talks and you get to see his heart and soul shine...he's just beautiful.

Thanks Applehead for posting the interview...and thanks to all4loveandbelieve and PureLove for sharing your own personal stories (PureLove in the CJ thread).  As much as this 'hoax' has been fun as far as investigating, evaluating, decoding, etc. etc...I absolutely LOVE when members share a bit of their hearts.  I know we should be careful with too much personal info but in getting to KNOW people through their posts...for me anyway, is really special.  THAT part of this 'experience', IMO, is just as beautiful as all the rest...if not more.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

everlastinglove_MJ

Lee Thomas is a beautiful man on the inside and on the outside.
Thanks for sharing these video's. It's good that people know more about the disease without judging too quickly, hopefully people can show more compassion now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Purelove you will suceed I have faith in you.. Persevere and you will see..

I also find Lee Thomas very attractive...he's attractive externally but when he talks and you get to see his heart and soul shine...he's just beautiful.

Thanks Applehead for posting the interview...and thanks to all4loveandbelieve and PureLove for sharing your own personal stories (PureLove in the CJ thread).  As much as this 'hoax' has been fun as far as investigating, evaluating, decoding, etc. etc...I absolutely LOVE when members share a bit of their hearts.  I know we should be careful with too much personal info but in getting to KNOW people through their posts...for me anyway, is really special.  THAT part of this 'experience', IMO, is just as beautiful as all the rest...if not more.

With L.O.V.E. always.

Thank you both. You guys have very beautiful hearts. Thank you.  bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this beautiful video.  Lee Thomas is a beautiful man with a gorgeous soul.
I do not have vitiligo, but I do live with severe hyperpigmentation.  So, I relate to his story very well.  God bless you all.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal