paula-cTopic starter

The horrific moment a puppy was repeatedly hurled into the sea... before being rescued by a swimmer and given a new home >:(

By Mike O'brien

Last updated at 5:13 PM on 25th September 2011

In an act of appalling cruelty, a depraved young man hurls a defenceless, unwanted puppy into the sea.
The dazed puppy made it back to the shore whereupon the man threw it back in the water in Xiamen, in southern China's Fujian Province.
The sickening scene was captured by a passer-by strolling along the beach

Death wish: The unwanted puppy is hurled into the sea by a young man in Xiamen in China

As the puppy kept coming back, the man, believed to be in his 20s, repeatedly hurled it back into the water.
Other people on the beach screamed at him to stop, but he ignored their pleas.
Eventually the puppy, by now exhausted, lost the strength to make it back to the beach and struglled on to a rock.

Dazed and exhausted: After making it back to the beach, only to be thrown again, the puppy struggles on to a rock

Rescued: The young man has left the scene and a swimmer picks up the dog before taking it to the beach
The man left the beach and the puppy was rescued by a swimmer.
He gave it a young woman who witnesses the sickening abuse.
One witness, Mr Wang, said: 'I thought the man had come to the beach for a walk with his pet dog, but what he did next surprised all of us.
'He held the little dog, leaned backward and threw the puppy out into the sea

The terror is over: The puppy's new owner shows it to her friend

Let's go home: The woman promised the little dog would have a happy life
'The puppy was very small, it was around eight inches long.
'It landed about 20-30 yards away in the water.'
Mr Wang said he was stunned as the man threw the puppy into the sea five times, ignoring attempts by people around him to make him stop.
'That man was very cruel. He kept throwing the puppy into the water.'
The puppy's new owner promised to give the helpless animal a good home.
Sadly, the man who carried out the cruelty will probably go unpunished.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

This makes me want to vomit...how can someone be that cruel  >:(  /pull hair/

I'm so happy that the puppy was given a new, LOVING home. God bless the woman who took him in
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

RK

I'm wiping tears away as I'm typing. When I see this kind of disregard and disrespect for the spark that resides in all living things, it is then that I worry for our future survival. God help us. We [human beings] need a change of heart world wide. This terror will imprint on that sweet baby pup and the owner will have to lavish much love and nurture upon it. As for the perpetrator...one day he will have to give an account for his cruelty to the Living God. I pray that he finds that place of a humbled, repentant heart before such a time....for his sake.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Oh my god. my heart is breaking.
There's nothing more that I HATE then child & animal abuse. Why the hell are you hurting such tiny, defenseless & innocent creatures? Ughh. I'm so happy that there was a happy ending though. That poor thing.  :cry: :cry: 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

bec

Horrifying.

Why are humans so sick.

Dogs live only to please us. No other animal on earth devotes their entire existence to the happiness of another species. This is rare and precious. There is something fundamentally wrong with a human being who would be cruel to a dog.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

That is just sad.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

~Souza~

That guy is a very lucky person. I can tell you that if I would have witnessed that, that HE would be hurled back into the water time after time after time, right after I kicked his balls right up his nose and I can asure you that he wouldn't have made it to the shore in time. This is sick. If a person is capable of doing that to an innocent little animal, he's capable of anything. One to put away in a dark basement with the keys thrown away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

wtf this kid thinks he is? what balls? he hasn't grown up a dick yet and he thinks he's the big shit. If I were at the head of the law I'd make a  very "special" punshment for people who hurt animals.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

This is sick and showing missing empathy. A picture of some state of our world.

As the source is The Dailymail, I have to ask 2 questions to get down to the reasons of publishing:

1) why are animals in a far away country more important than human beings in our neighbourhood or those thousands of kids currently being murdered in East Africa due to the financial gamblers speculating with staple food prizes in London and alike?

2) what else did happen on 25th September 2011 that we missed?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

my stomach turn around by seeing this, i feel very sad now. Makes me want to drown his head in the sea, Poeple who are capable of this kind a things are not worth living, they do not value life.
 i hope i can lose this feeling today, but i know i can't get rid of this horror story.

>:( :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

titania

That guy is a very lucky person. I can tell you that if I would have witnessed that, that HE would be hurled back into the water time after time after time, right after I kicked his balls right up his nose and I can asure you that he wouldn't have made it to the shore in time. This is sick. If a person is capable of doing that to an innocent little animal, he's capable of anything. One to put away in a dark basement with the keys thrown away.

YES, I agree with every word. Make the world a better place for our animals or we don't deserve to have any animals on this planet at all!

Thank you for voicing my thoughts so eloquently!

Titania
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
FOOTPRINTS IN OUR SOULS
Fleet feet versus Fleet Street-Twinkling toes to swirling lies-Poisoned ink slides down the sink,
Moonwalker dances on and on, A trail of footprints in our souls

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
If there was anything that could make me intentionally hurt someone, that was it. That guy doesn't deserve to live. It makes so angry, yet so sad to see that this kind of thing goes on in the world. /scream/ At least the poor little pup got a happy ending. It's so adorable anyway, I just don't see why he would want to get rid of it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

MJonmind

This is a sad but happy ending story.  In our Canadian news the last couple of days it has talked about Clifford Olsen dying of cancer in prison, serving life for brutally murdering 11 boys and girls, tried and verified but he claims many other victims. They said his parents were not abusive at all, but that as a child he was a bully, and often mistreated animals. Kinda makes you wonder about the above young man ...

I learned something very interesting today at work.  A customer friend told me that she was told that Philipino parents won't let their children play in their yards alone without the parents visibly present. Her friend asked a Philipino man why she never saw his children playing in the yard, and the Philipino said that in the Philipines many many children are stolen out of their yards, their organs taken and sold on the black market and so they are terrified that even here something similar could happen. I thought but that's crazy--who would even think that in our peaceful country.  But then I thought about all the many Philipino families that live all around me, especially right next door with 6 kids aged about 5 - 18, and I NEVER have seen their kids playing outside--totally quiet except from inside the house, and we've been neighbours for about 10 years. The same is true of many other P. families with kids, I never see them play in their yards, but of other cultures yes, outside lots. I was sickened by this, another of so many other forms of child abuse around the world. This one I had never heard of before. Sorry to be off topic a bit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Some people are beasts.
And they live among us crash/.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
For some reason I can't imagine a woman doing that to a puppy. Maybe I am wrong.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions