You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For some reason I can't imagine a woman doing that to a puppy. Maybe I am wrong.

There was a young woman that threw 6 puppies into a river last year :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
So I was wrong.
In fact there were women who killed their children, why wonder about a puppy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I don't think that anything would cause me to actually inflict injury to another human being, even this. It makes me ill, physically, and it makes me want to rescue this puppy, and I believe I would have done just about anything to save the puppy if I had been there, even strike him down, if he was in the act, in order to rescue the puppy... but once the pup was safe, I could feel no further interest in vengeance, to harm a human, to pay him back. I just can't find that place inside of myself where I would want to hurt someone because of their past actions.

It makes me sad and ill and disturbed, but not violent.

I would strike him if it was necessary to save the puppy, but not after the fact in an act of vengeance. His soul is tainted forever, and that's worse then anything that could be done to him by another person. I would not, could not, subject my own soul to such tainting as to physically attack and hurt another person in the name of revenge.

I guess I'm trying to say... be angry and outraged, but please do not be vengeful or violent to another person. Their punishment will come in other ways.

If it was between hurting him to save the puppy and standing back, I'd hurt him. But my only goal would be to save the puppy. My god. That poor puppy. To sit quietly upon that rock, his fate in the hands of that monster... it is more disturbing then perhaps anything I have ever seen. It's poor little face. So helpless and so innocent. So much will to live and yet so innocent and full of faith that the human will care for it, despite being treated so repeatedly cruel.

This puppy has more faith in mankind then mankind deserves. Evil walks among us.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

This is sick and showing missing empathy. A picture of some state of our world.

As the source is The Dailymail, I have to ask 2 questions to get down to the reasons of publishing:

1) why are animals in a far away country more important than human beings in our neighbourhood or those thousands of kids currently being murdered in East Africa due to the financial gamblers speculating with staple food prizes in London and alike?

2) what else did happen on 25th September 2011 that we missed?

I feel the same way. Children in countries many have never heard of, are being tortured raped killed exploited... And we do nothing. We sit on our large butts in our air conditioned houses, and shed a couple tears when we hear a sad story. But forgetting about it within a few hours. Our children are so important and we let them down time and time again.

With that said, this story of the puppy being thrown out to sea is repulsive. Being a mommy to a rescue dog who was abused for the first year of her life, I find it extremely hard to view these images. Despite my dog's rough life prior to living with me, she is incredibly gentle and loving. She runs up to everyone she sees as if to say 'come with me! lets play!' She is boxer/pit mix and she is my first dog, because of her I will only rescue.
Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 11:46:05 AM by TheMoonIsDancing
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

This is sick and showing missing empathy. A picture of some state of our world.

As the source is The Dailymail, I have to ask 2 questions to get down to the reasons of publishing:

1) why are animals in a far away country more important than human beings in our neighbourhood or those thousands of kids currently being murdered in East Africa due to the financial gamblers speculating with staple food prizes in London and alike?

2) what else did happen on 25th September 2011 that we missed?

So many things that happen in this world

Satellite Earth's imminent fall to anxiety stirs
  Debris from NASA's Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite, or UARS, is due to land Friday, most likely harmlessly, officials say. Debris from Upper Atmosphere Research NASA's Satellite, or UARS, is due to land Friday, harmlessly Most Likely, Officials say. But they can't say exactly where, which makes many people uneasy. Exactly But They Can not say where, Which Makes Many people uneasy.  September 22, 2011 | By Eryn Brown, Los Angeles Times
  A bus-sized, 6.5-ton, 20-year-old NASA climate satellite is falling out of orbit and likely to hit Earth some time Friday. A bus-sized, 6.5-ton, 20-year-old NASA climate satellite is falling out of orbit and likely to hit Earth Some Time Friday. It is impossible to say exactly where. It is impossible to say Exactly where.
The chances are slim that anyone will see any of the 26 assorted pieces of the Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) that are expected to survive reentry into the atmosphere. The chances are slim That Will anyone see Any of the 26 assorted pieces of the Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) are expected to Survive That reentry Into the atmosphere. The chances that someone, somewhere on the planet, will be hit by one of those chunks are 1 in 3,200. The chances That someone, somewhere on the planet, Will Be One of Those hit by chunks are 1 in 3,200.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

today:

Mysterious fireball becomes Argentina; There is a dead and 8 wounded A strange explosion occurs in Esteban Echeverría, Buenos Aires; they believe that it might be the NASA satellite 
 BUENOS AIRES, September 26-A woman of Paraguayan nationality died and eight others injured today on the outskirts of Buenos Aires because of a mysterious explosion caused, according to neighbors, "a ball of fire that fell from the sky".

The occurred this morning in Buenos Aires of Esteban Echeverría, where two homes and three vehicles were destroyed by an explosion whose motives are under investigation, require police spokesmen.

"The bed where slept rose from the floor, the dovetailjoint (wood) from the ceiling was doubled and exploited all the glass of my house." "When I went out to the street, fell above fire that burned down a pole at 20 meters," said a resident of the area to local media.

A neighbor said that he left his house after the explosion and saw "that there was fire coming from above, something blue".

"Just are going to start making the skills and the rest are transcended." "We don't want to venture any hypothesis, sometimes in the implosions these things can happen," explained the Mayor of Esteban Echeverría, Fernando Gray.

The deceased, identified as Silvia Espinoza, 43-year-old, woman lived in one of the affected houses, said sources.

Two of the wounded, meanwhile, were discharged, while the rest of the injured are admitted to a nearby hospital.They are suspicious of Meteor or space debris

Local media there is speculation the possibility of the impact of a meteorite or "space junk" and remember that the weekend fell to the Earth the satellite's research of the high atmosphere (UARS) of NASA, without even know the whereabouts of their restos.jrr 2011-09-26 09:09:00                                                    You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

That guy is a very lucky person. I can tell you that if I would have witnessed that, that HE would be hurled back into the water time after time after time, right after I kicked his balls right up his nose and I can asure you that he wouldn't have made it to the shore in time. This is sick. If a person is capable of doing that to an innocent little animal, he's capable of anything. One to put away in a dark basement with the keys thrown away.

I hope the news are a hoax  :'( :'(

People like that should go to jail right the way and serve time in a dog shelter cleaning up poo and learning how to respects the life and integrity of animals.

So....count with me to kick his mini balls. People abuse puppies because they can´t fight back.

I wonder wtf the human race is doing. :P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

steph

This is so up setting why are people so cruel?
I hate child and animal cruelty , i am so glad the little guy has found a new home.
The man who did it should be charged.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I was so scared to open this thread because I knew there was going to be a pic or a video. I can not even stand reading these kind of articles. My heart hurts and I want to kill these kind of critters! These are not human. I would definitely like to do the same to that SOB! And I would wait till he drowns! I definitely HATE critters who has no love inside their hearts. They do not deserve to live!

Poor baby. I can not tell how happy I am the poor baby was saved and has a home now.
Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:00:55 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-cTopic starter

In this photo, the three girls doing nothing, take photos and the other two, it gives me the impression that be laughing :evil: :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions